Suck my huge cock you Europoor slaves

Suck my huge cock you Europoor slaves

Attached: 4a0.png (307x737, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/quiz/science-knowledge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't like american chocolate
it tastes bad desu

Attached: 1541339401412.gif (700x625, 337K)

>HUGE

We should have gotten our slaves from Europe instead of Africa. Then we would actually have a functioning society today.

i would ask what American chocolate means but I think I remember what the rest of that pic is

Attached: 1551142915113.jpg (960x640, 269K)

Is your cock so huge because of that 44 % monkey?

I can't read British because we killed all your redcoat losers and made a new language called AMERICAN. Sorry.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 36K)

microdick confirmed

Humans are only not classified as monkeys because the term "monkey" was coined before we knew about evolution. We really should be classified as monkeys.

>imagine fighting a proxy war and losing
You're right. Our performance in the 1700s was terrible.
How's the United States of Vietnam getting on these days?

Attached: main-qimg-11919da5f173e5879b6c6dba83afee63.jpg (694x908, 253K)

we didnt lose vietnam
vietnam lost us

Attached: 1516427645521.png (600x408, 577K)

Only an inbred mongoloid midget rapist says "microdick confirmed".

Attached: Gbw6HEM.jpg (686x954, 679K)

Okay, I have to respect (you) for this response.

i'm not so sure about inbred and I never in my life raped midget, or literally anyone for that matter, but rest is true
still microdick confirmed

100% agree. Especially from Britain, Ireland, and Scotland.

Attached: braviary-guile.jpg (1280x998, 138K)

I mean, the Irish kind of were slaves for a while. Funny enough, the Irish people that were brought over or came over don't cause any trouble these days, because they are rational human beings.

Yeah, indentured servants. And I've heard in many cases they were actually treated worse than slaves because they were eventually supposed to be released by their masters and given funds, so it was better to work them to death.

indeed. Many bits and pieces about Irish people that americans skim over or ignore, but the important part is Jack Daniels was a scots irish fellow taught to distill whiskey by a black slave. "mcdonalds" is an Irish name. Irishmen accomplished stuff despite their situations. Why are black people so lazy? freed slaves worked their asses off, if modern nigs worked like their
ancestors and stopped shooting each other up, maybe they could get on our fucking level.

I took this 2 days ago and got 12/12. Look at how often the blacks get basic questions wrong. Even the Hispanics, many of whom are not native English speakers, are more similar to whites than to blacks. It could be a genetic thing, disqualifying the possibility when science has not ruled it out is intellectually dishonest.

pewresearch.org/quiz/science-knowledge/

suck my BBC everyone

an abundance of other causes and personally knowing enough intelligent black people makes me convinced it's not purely genetic. I'm one of those fuckers that thinks it involves the nuclear family and such. if black fathers don't stick around and help their sons develop restraint and values, they will continue to be savages. The Irish have clans, and mexicans are HUGE on family. I'm an Ó Fearghail, and having an ancient family motto of "Do Good, Not Evil" is a lovely thing to hold on to.

Ok dicklet