Happy day

Why, isn't that our good old user~?
Come and rest a while, if that's what you need.
Do everything in your power to help yourself with this thread - could it be by asking for advice, letting some steam off or putting out your all-day troubled mind.
I'm sure we can sort this out

Attached: 570th Happy day.jpg (564x789, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6HBPHRDEt_Q
lichess.org/on0qO6UZ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jDZ4qnc-8-k
youtube.com/watch?v=7g8Su4saILQ
youtu.be/UQvfNWBDe4k
youtube.com/watch?v=kSfvxdQFrOo
youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeU
youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeU
youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hiya!

saged

Attached: 11.jpg (512x527, 119K)

I'll be in and out due to a limited access to mobile data, here's one of my favorite channels though.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6HBPHRDEt_Q

Attached: Smug.jpg (800x560, 91K)

Not much to say about today, although I’m thinking to start practicing chess again, anyone want to have a game?
lichess.org/on0qO6UZ

Hello
I am at ease

Attached: touhou_koishi_and_satori_sheep_listen_to_music_together.jpg (500x300, 34K)

off yourself faggot

Its Monday, a day everyone hates.
How's everyone via this thread? (@all)

(I got nothing to say, I'll wait for more individuals to join)

Attached: Dangerous Chen.jpg (750x550, 98K)

Perfect Corgi butt to make (You) feel slightly better~

Ola Future 98
>Its Monday, a day everyone hates.
Went to sleep thinking I will have an alarm at 9:30, woke up before 7:30.
I had some free hours to spent, so it was nice but mixing this with a relatively very low pressure all day, it makes you little bit tired.
Head hurts, all spins, spaghetti flows~
Doing any better, Yukari-sama?

Attached: 54523704_2337335863220650_6585898178761981952_n.jpg (720x720, 37K)

>smoked kiełbasa with shrimps
Nothing beats well spiced breaded ones.
Maybe only even better spiced shrimps~

Attached: 1535929771847.png (268x297, 100K)

Attached: D1wRyf3X0AAcLnr.jpg large.jpg (800x450, 16K)

Are you going to be ok? Other than that the rest sounds like a good time..
Good foob is the big gomfy, though incomplete with a proper pairing.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jDZ4qnc-8-k

Attached: Worry.jpg (800x765, 221K)

chess video is really comfy

Hey FSF, the fastest mobile around
Busy day today? Seems to be
I wish i could but im working right now
I would have to warn you, i played a lot with a very pro person
Never won tho
Yukari of the long ranged Chen, hello!
Kyoot pic, kurokoori is good artist
I am quite well today, mondays suck but at least i have so free time soon and dont have extra night shifts
Is this real corgi or is it a plushie butt?
I seriously cannot tell
Also i have 98 gg ID
I like this, please post more if able
Have this pic of kosh eating her favorite croissant

Attached: touhou_koishi_sheep_sleep_orange_on_belly.jpg (433x400, 25K)

hello poland!

>Doing any better
As usual, decent. I've been now trying to maintain myself not to consume any sort of high saturated fats and low dose of cholesterol. I ate a ton of bowel of oat meal and its delicious (without sugar). How do you do diet programs?

Attached: Birthday cake.jpg (850x702, 149K)

Day off actually, but for reasons my replying capacity is limited. Won't be able to post at all later on, how's it going Oracle?

Attached: 1551401098322.png (1566x1440, 409K)

Extra night shifts you say? What job do you have currently? (I haven't get to know you due to lack of communication to each other and I do want to share some interest)

Attached: Legos.jpg (850x850, 242K)

Wow you are quite busy for a day off!
Or maybe i am too lazy on my days off
I am almost done with work today, will be home soon and my parents should have come back by now so it will be good to have some company
I am currently a math teacher and pretend to stay as one for about the rest of my life
I teach on a school and a pre-uni course, those are quite common on br, and i have a daily schedule that mix both so thursdays are quite heavy but mondays not so much

Attached: 1544507683621.jpg (500x301, 155K)

pure and perfect
Obviously, evening always brings an ease to every headache or weather related affliction~
Nearly every time, no matter how far in the day it started.
Right now I'm just tired but I'm not going to sleep in the next few hours Good foob is the big gomfy, though incomplete with a proper pairing.
>video
It looks horrible but damn, burned cinamon is n e a t !
Anything smoke related inside something edible is a no-no. Maybe strong cinamon smell and close inspection would put that uncanny look away but looking at it from YouTube's perspective, it just looks bad.
Will make sure to compliment the chef

Attached: 1526513158908.jpg (976x713, 201K)

Some bully keeps spamming my thread.

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- moegi0926]14a4c2b7c3fd8744c5a86ba0e6c0d3f9.jpg (800x800, 472K)

well done to whoever played (thrashed) me, made a poor show of myself against a skilled player, good game

Always rember happy day, Anone~!
Take it easy and stay crescent fresh

Attached: yuuka_kazami___touhou_project_by_mrarikey_dcasun0-pre.jpg (854x936, 96K)

it's going decently well. pretty tired, but have become comfy.

Remembered!

rumbum

Attached: i dunno .png (461x475, 134K)

rember!

remram

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- anonymous]e3926c8335d5ed8b9491178ec4f57651.png (613x868, 268K)

Thanks for calling me skilled

I literally just noticed. Korbo's picking up his targets with some unknown to public algorithm, feels nearly random.
How's it going Spooks~?
:D I might've recommend your lobby to a slightly too ambitious player.
ᵃ ˢᶦᶫᵉᶰᵗ ᶫᵘʳᵏᵉʳ~
Yee, same..
I'm going to play around in Unity a bit, then Minecraft and evening rituals into bed.
Life is great.

Attached: 1536776821075.png (989x720, 828K)

No it's because I called him a dumb ESL nerd that no one is going to read his books and that he will never get published with his pseudo-writing.

life is indeed great. I'll probably do a couple rounds of VS saxton hale.

Remembered!

Attached: 20190318154420_glitch.jpg (799x705, 374K)

B8 him by spamming threads. Waste his time. Lol

>Math teacher
That reminds me I wanted to become a History teacher since history does interest me, more specifically, United States history. What a great job you have honestly.

Attached: MojiMoji.png (600x536, 315K)

I have remebemrbd

Attached: 1514559773128.jpg (1936x1540, 440K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7g8Su4saILQ
youtu.be/UQvfNWBDe4k

Oi, some Jow Forums users want to read them, he's got a good advertisement going for him~
C: have fun, I loved the SCP-173 boss fight, can't get around typical Saxton, feels boring without extra mechanics.
>pastele Yukari
That's it, the pinnacle of Touhou.

Attached: 256.gif (300x536, 1.04M)

Hello Spooks!
I am glad you also though on pursuing this line of work
Its quite tiresome to deal with humans, smaller ones even, but its also quite rewarding
Both emotionally and physically is a job that takes its toll on you hut pays back in full

Attached: IMG_5107.jpg (700x777, 485K)

haven't seen a peanut fight yet. hope I'll be abe to encounter him soon.

Remberredd

Attached: 1538151234660.jpg (1200x1200, 96K)

He's just a silly nerd.

Sleep well Nicemark~
It depends on server's boss pack.
He's complicated to say the least. Sorry about your thread Spooks, I hope you don't mind it as much.

Attached: 1551930061549.jpg (894x738, 103K)

>Lose weight
Indeed I am, and willing to want lean muscle mass for both strength and perfect body tone. Its quite hard to do since the foods I consume isn't helping my case. I haven't ran since April.

>Exercising
I used to exercise quite frequently, however, I lost the rhythm and losing my routine. Until now, I'm starting up again. Yet, the problem I currently have is back pain, it happened all of a sudden. push-ups I can do without a problem, but once its all about lower-body exercise, I simply quit. I'm as overweight, however, I have few fats store on my thighs.

Attached: Mmmmm~.jpg (525x700, 112K)

Just finished this, yuuka. What do you think?

Attached: 02EA3548-79B3-4063-AFF1-21E7C7EB4CDB.jpg (1536x2262, 524K)

Looks like the end result of hundreds years of incest

Thanks B R O

happy day, friends

Attached: s - 97bc8 hijiri byakuren cis (carcharias) hijiri byakuren touhou 1girl beads blush brown hair dress (574x804, 177K)

SI ARHAAAAAAAAAANGHELUL DIN CER

understood.

That's the problem with students and you know what I'm referring too. Those types of students that you wanted to tear your hair into pieces. I remember into my Highschool years where there are numerous students that wouldn't shut up. I was a silent type, yet with a negative mind towards anyone (I was a misanthrope back then, but I still am).

There is a possibly I'll change my occupation in near future to not deal with students, perhaps a workplace that has very little to no interaction (ironic I know). There isn't great workplace where I live.

Attached: Drawing with my shikigami's.jpg (534x754, 229K)

>I want to stay at 80kg+
I did not know you were HUGE

NU-I TEMNITA SA NE-NSPAIMANTEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm like really hungry man

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hello.

REMBer!
I r in gud mood

Attached: space_jam.jpg (1242x1545, 110K)

Remembering is my cup of tea.

Attached: Tea.jpg (577x800, 103K)

>I haven't ran since April.
Understandable, winter is not the best season for that.
Though when your city drowns in air pollution, it's only necessary to go with a well filtered and conditioned gym.
>I lost the rhythm and losing my routine. Until now, I'm starting up again.
It's a bane to bear, me myself started working out in summer 2016 - went for nearly two full months, overworking myself with no experience.
Later, I picked up again in late autumn - managed to last about 2.5 months.
My next try happened last autumn.It took me 4 months before my schedules fricked everything up and it slowly decayed into these once a week gym trips with my sister, who can get me in there for free on Saturdays.
So yeah, in and out, it's not an easy task.
>back pain
Find some core excercises that you can do while resting on a mat. You also need to relax your back muscles before so - try getting your entire back plastered to the ground, it helps a lot.
Oh and I would recommend you discovering wonders of various plank-based trainings - especially if you hate push-ups not because you cannot do them, but because of your blood circulation

Attached: 1552518424436.jpg (850x636, 189K)

If you are still here do you want to play a quick one?

do something

SI-AVEM DOAR GLOAAAAAAAAANTEEEEE PENTRU TRADATOOOOOOOOOOOOOORI

youtube.com/watch?v=kSfvxdQFrOo

Attached: 1548988020322.jpg (600x849, 144K)

do something else

Rembered!

REDPILLED youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeU youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeU youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeU youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeU youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeU youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uqDPhjeeU

Aww thanks ^-^
How's your day going?

Attached: cute_baked_bread_birds.jpg (679x1200, 159K)

Heya Koishee~! Hope you had or is going to have some quality time and meal throught the day

Attached: 1544912189776.png (496x398, 162K)

im having that quality time right now!
and im spending it by enjoying a nice bowl of ice cream!
I hope you've had a spectacular day!!

Attached: 035b69ba3cd2c48201a386aff76ee3bc.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

Whoa! what a fun filled day. Enjoying yourself?

That probably means I should do more exercises, I (think I) eat the same things as you but I weight 70kg with 190cm with most of the meat being on the thights.

>Why, isn't that our good old user~?
>Come and rest a while, if that's what you need.
>Do everything in your power to help yourself with this thread - could it be by asking for advice, letting some steam off or putting out your all-day troubled mind.
>I'm sure we can sort this out

>WaLleT Id
ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵃ ᵇᶦᵍ "ᶦ" ᵇᵘᵗ ˢʰʰ~⋅⋅
Big wallet! Lotsa cash.
Yup~
Are you sure that's meat? c:
Human's biggest muslces are thighs, yeah but most of the time that's also a lot of fat.
I can confirm, that's what I wrote.
Doing well Kinoko?

Attached: 1536433284300.gif (355x370, 58K)

Yes, by interacting with humans we meet both good and bad ones
I am also a very quite guy but when on the teaching mode i engage a different persona and may seem to be more talkative
People that happen to know me more after are quite surprised by the difference
What do you mean huge
I hope to stay 100-kg
And im not THAT fat
A blue bird told me you were going to write today, how is it developing?
Hummm
Thats a C4 wallet
Its a blast of money
heh

Attached: 42419110_p0.jpg (1322x1324, 743K)

I hope it's meat but if all the fat in my body wants to be together they chose a nice place. ʰᵃᵛᶦnᵍ ᵃ ᵇᶦᵍ ᵇᵘᵗᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ

I did not know I was on Jow Forums, you are all HUGE

I just happen to cook and eat well and barely do any kind of exercising
And play games all day~

Attached: 1524924936958.jpg (1000x1350, 1.11M)

The last couple of days were absolute shit.
Anyhow are you doing well today?

i saw a cute cat today~

Attached: 2.jpg (2880x1728, 745K)

cursed image

Feeling shite, doing great~
Weather's really making me dizzy but if you're saying it's been bad, I guess there's no competition from me. Got any prospects for upcoming few days? What happened that it's been so bad?
It's my favorite Sakuya image.

Attached: 1550430083639.png (1376x800, 1.12M)

drink some water

Attached: HUG.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Korbo is a sped who should keep his mouth shut.

I'm certainly doing thanks for asking

>Got any prospects for upcoming few days?
Don't know m8 just hope my mood changes
>What happened that it's been so bad?
My aunt got bone cancer, my grades are going down, my part time job is taking up a lot of my time and I'm not getting any progress on my German studies.
It all just hit me at the same time

Futuresight is wishing everybody good night from his limited Internet data plan.

I'm drinking right now, thanks for care.
Bone cancer must be a real hard hitter.. do you know any details about stage, type etc.? Not every cancer is as scary as all else, though bone one is a very serious thing.
Sorry for your troubles, just don't lose hope.
Better now than when it would be way too late.
>my grades are going down
>my part time job is taking up a lot of my time
Are you saving money for something in particular or you just wanted to help family out and get some experience in that particular field..?
>I'm not getting any progress on my German studies.
Fuck 'em, sort everything else first - get a break for a week or two and stop thinking about it. Not like you're going to forget everything, no reason to stress yourself over your own private goals.
Start watching Germany television / youtube, listen to German language in buses and communal transport, get an ebook with some super easy vocabulary - when you start learning by living, you will manage in no time~
Just as people learn English from movies, books and video games.
Take it easy mate, wish you the best

Attached: 1549760325871.jpg (850x609, 87K)

>Weather's really making me dizzy
try St. Patrick's day with family hangover
.( ̵˃﹏˂̵ )
Feel better pal
MEMBERED !! :3

I don't know at which stage but with all the crying of my mom it's most likely at a late stage
>Are you saving money for something in particular or you just wanted to help family out and get some experience in that particular field..?
I'm trying to save money for uni and maybe a pc
>get a break for a week or two and stop thinking about it
I already took a break for two weeks I'll extend it if need be
>Start watching Germany television / youtube, listen to German language in buses and communal transport, get an ebook with some super easy vocabulary
Any suggestions i would really appreciate it
>Take it easy mate, wish you the best

>I already took a break for two weeks I'll extend it if need be
I felt like this could be the case, otherwise you would take it already out of pure frustration and no time.
You do you, as long as you want to do it and know what it's going to change, you will only need time to combine.
>Any suggestions i would really appreciate it
I learned most of my English from WoW and reading every single quest I could find lol
Also from using thesaurus and getting international with Jow Forums~
Mhmm, I really don't remember my milestones nor starts in English, it just felt so omnipresent over the Internet that you sooner or later got a good grasp on it - but yeah, YT helps a ton.
>I'm trying to save money for uni and maybe a pc
Noice I don't know at which stage but with all the crying of my mom it's most likely at a late stage
It's her sister, maybe even isn't fully informed because aunt couldn't tell her everything herself or doesn't know as of yet.
It must be hard for her, so take care of both if that's a possibility.
Good luck and take care, I'm utterly sleepy at this point.
Sleep should help

Attached: 1552808405551.jpg (1920x1051, 530K)

Thx friend have a good night

*observed*

Attached: 1515907227055.jpg (1991x2399, 324K)

*peaks*

Attached: 1552331364009.jpg (850x921, 113K)

fixsed

Attached: 5mindoodleshit.png (1225x1350, 306K)

*stares*

Attached: bury nice.png (434x378, 70K)

Did you actually done this right now, you great boy.
Tell me to go to sleep.

Attached: 1520796923818.png (500x441, 74K)

stay up

Attached: MARISA FORGOT TO PUT HER CLOTHES ON.png (400x350, 14K)

ok
funny filename

Attached: 1545395834384.jpg (240x240, 18K)

go to sleep, now and forever

I changed my mind to survive.
Thus good night.
Spazzy I wanna remake 2hu in Unity.
For 8 hours, yes.

Attached: ignore the slut.png (322x275, 29K)

incorrect it is wholly bland and tiresome

Attached: drink.jpg (600x600, 219K)

8000 hours