Hot girlfriend

Hot girlfriend
>gets attention from Chads
>high possibility of her cheating on you
>knows you don't deserve her and terrorizes you to be her slave or else she leaves you for Chad
>no sex unless you get enough good boy points
>most likely had lots of sexual partners before you, therefore she's not virgin and might have STDs
>probably has two left hands
>gives zero fucks because she knows you won't leave her because you can't afford any other woman

Meanwhile ugly girlfriend
>actually tries to be attractive for you
>gets no attention from Chads, low possibility of her cucking you
>high chances of her being a virgin
>most likely can cook and clean to make up for the lack of attractiveness
>she won't cheat on you because she knows she can't get anyone better than you
>sex whenever you want
>she actually loves you for whoever you are

You literally cannot prove me wrong, ugly girlfriends are the ultimate redpill and top wife material

Attached: 1542045473197.jpg (681x1024, 76K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PROMOTING HEDONISM

Is she supposed to be hot or ugly? Presumably the former, yeah?

Anyway ugly people like me don't deserve affection

I have no pics of ugly women so I have just chosen random one

yeah we got it. you settled for a 5/10 and try to validate yourself. no need to be compensating so hard Poland bro

Jokes on you nigger, I'm an incel

delete please that pic is weird

Attached: 1540334290395.jpg (568x512, 16K)

kys incel

the truth is, any woman can be a narcissistic heartless thot. a lot of uglies and fatties are actually ridiculously selfish spoiled cunts waiting for a victim. being beautiful simply makes it easier and socially acceptable for them.

kinda cute desu

singles of truth

Just find a girl of average attractiveness with low self-esteem and you'll be fine

Or find a hot girlfriend with low self esteem and manipulate her to think she's ugly

I have now seen a girl version of me and I don't like it

Attached: 1552881241102.png (1000x700, 101K)

id rather stay single

You can have a hot girlfriend if you strap a homemade bomb to her neck

that girl isn't ugly you slavic troglodyte

I was in the psych ward once when I was in college because I was suicidal and detoxing from alcohol abuse. Lo and behold I look out into the hallway a girl I hooked up with in high school who went to my college was brought in to the psych ward too. Was weird as fuck, she was very pretty, that pic reminds me of her
Thanks for reading my blog

that girl looks like a filthy drugwhore

Actually, a lot of ugly gf are getting crazy if you improved their self-confidence with your relationship. They turn into total sluts as soon as another man gives them just the hint of attention.

I’ll give you a tip: take a mediocre gf. With a little bit make up, she’ll look awesome, she already had sex and has enough bad experiences with chads to avoid them.

Or try to get a beautiful gf who has a flaw (like an uneven nose or inverted nipples) and suffer just a little bit from this. Help her to get over it, and she’ll be very thankful and loyal.

Attached: Capt William Lincoln Cmdr Jean-Luc Sanchez.jpg (800x500, 48K)

>ugly girlfriend
feminist

please be male

when im walking around with girls that are hot enough, i have to defend my honor every fucking 30 minutes because some drunk dickweed will walk up to us to either hit on her and i need to step in and forcefully introduce myself, or they are drunk and will talk shit right to my face because they think for sone reason she will be impressed by that. i can handle it but it's annoying as fuck and isn't remotely interesting or fun.

Attached: 1491220187629.jpg (636x651, 39K)

Just pretend you're a pimp and make them pay for talking to them

damn that's a pretty good idea. i can't imagine what girl wouldn't like to be made to look like a whore in public

Attached: 1547075141821.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Maybe just stop hanging around Bui Vien.

Attached: you just know.jpg (992x414, 64K)

it's not a problem here in vietnam at all. it mostly just back in the states, in london, amsterdam... vietnamese are chill as fuck so just avoiding other expats does the trick pretty much

Attached: 1523153585634.jpg (535x462, 54K)

downside to both is that neither is real

where you located my brethren?

district 1 boss ive been here for a year working remote

Apart from wanting a virgin and a wife, can't argue with any of this.

I wish I were asexual

Women are traitorous leeches, never forget this aspect of them
What'll make them follow you and/or be loyal is you showing that you are a man. How do you show it? Being confident and not afraid of confrontation and interaction (with them). Other pluses that help you are having a big social circle and some money to spend, maybe $500 per month?

good hustle my man want to buy some drugs lol?

drugs and alcohol are pretty boring i did all that shit for years. thanks anyway don't get stuck in vietnamese jail

Attached: 1515906452503.png (500x390, 19K)

ok want to invest in some cu chi real estate my dude?

Attached: spike rikey.gif (245x245, 991K)

damn another hustler here
ive been looking at some properties but i probably won't buy for the next few years. my returns in the stock market have been too good
don't let anyone stand between you and your dreams

kot