Why is it so hard to find unconditioned love? I'm sick of not having a brown eyed brunette GF for cuddling

Why is it so hard to find unconditioned love? I'm sick of not having a brown eyed brunette GF for cuddling...

Attached: 65a7085b5a295669af25a4ec1c9e015d.jpg (564x940, 91K)

cause you're not attractive enough, and because most women are picky and selfish.

>brown-eyed

Attached: Da hell.jpg (352x360, 14K)

Don't go for whites go for blacks and tans

...so unconditioned love is a myth?

...are best bro.

Attached: 67adab999792d01d460e3385212d8f17.jpg (564x705, 51K)

it is possible, but most women reduce everything to riding dick today, and men don't mind. a lot of women are pretty narcissistic too, meaning they don't really care about you and only themselves.
don't expect life to be Disney movie story

>don't expect life to be Disney movie story

Attached: tenor.png (600x502, 124K)

Are girls seriously such sexual deviants? Most girls seem pretty reserved and seem too pure to ride cock

>too pure to ride cock
nowadays a lot of girls have had numerous partners before turning 18. and have you ever seen dating apps?
it's not considered deviancy by them, it's a norm for a lot of women today.

then I should really go out there and get my cock ridden huh

nah too much effort

honestly you people sound like you've been living under a rock
if you're attractive then yeah, might catch someone

I’m not sure if I’m attractive, give me something I can send you my face and you can tell me

>Russian thinks his country is representative of other countries
That's not how it works here.

brown eyes are so lame
was happy when my light brown eyes suddenly got green

just my opinion... if u like it, cool why not?^^

except i was literally talking about your country

Have you even been here? It's not the cute girls (who are actually worth a damn) fucking like rabbits.

depends on who you mean. I never said "everyone is like this", I said "most". if you're lucky enough to find a "cute girl" then good for you. just don't be surprised when they are not as pure as you imagined them.

>t. drunk Russian incel who will die from alcohol poisoning before he turns 65

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I only speak for myself, i had a terrible experience with a bpd girl who ceated on me everyday with different men

Ameribro, it's your country that is obsessed with sexual success and losing virginity as soon as possible. not mine.

lets trade germanon, give the blue eyed we give the brunettes

No it isn't. That's just Internet talk, nor does it apply to females.

I don't know what to tell you. If you have it better than others, good for you. But you can go on Tinder or whatever app, ask people about their experience, etc. chances are it's different from yours.

>thinking young people are all on Tinder
Quit living your life through memes.

again, if you have better experience, good for you. all you do right now is deny what I thought was common knowledge.

because you have to earn it by being respectful and kind to people, and it takes a lot of time to find someone you're compatible with. also, maybe set your sights lower than emma watson. less attractive women have just as much of a capacity for love than attractive ones.

unless youre full of shit and just want something beautiful to stick your dick in

dont be a stupid german simple

Attached: pepe.png (20x20, 1K)

>what I thought
is wrong

Emma Watson isn't very attractive.

literally everything in this thread is why you fucking virgins cant find love

your DOA hoss, your confirmation bias is going to keep on telling you that and you're going to die alone if you can't realize this is a fabrication

a lot of men are narccicistic too, yourself included. why would anyone you think of and treat this way care about you?

purity is a myth. everyone including women love sex and theres nothing wrong with that. why should you get to have sex untill your dick is as shriviled as a slim jim but girls cant? double standard w no basis in reality

youre attractive enough to find love, just be kind and try to avoid becoming bitter like these fucking incels

I’ve got some sort of disorder where I cannot empathise with other people’s desires so sex to me just feels like rape. If I’m enjoying it I can’t feel like the other person’s enjoying it.

toasty roastie

that sounds shitty, and im sorry youre going through that. Another thing the incels wont tell you is that SEX IS NOT THAT BIG OF A PART OF LIFE. its hard to not be able to do something that is painted by media to be an essential part of the human experience, but I gaurentee you you can live a full and happy life without sex.

still, purity is a fallacy in itself

yo i got a dick and its literally bigger than yours

Schizotypal?

I was mostly joking about the purity thing, although I do think that women are more reserved about their sex life and sexuality than men, at least in public. That could be perceived to be faux-purity to some but I think that’s mostly just the “reserved house-keeping wife” stereotype that women have aspired to be for centuries still being ingrained in modern day women.
I think sex is overrated but it’s still an important part of human connection and bonding. Sure getting your cock blown by some stranger is pretty cool, but bonding with your soulmate whom you love through sexual connection is something I, and likely many incels (whom I don’t associate with), will never experience
What do I know anyway, I’m probably a psychopathic loser.

I wouldn’t say I’m schizotypal, although many of those traits would seem to apply to me, I’ve just got AvPD.

unconditioned love...? Buy a dog.

how very canadian of you to suggest

you don't sound psychopathic to me, dude. There are a lot of ways to bond with a partner other than sex.

Another possibility is to find a partner that you love enough and are comforatable enough with to talk about this with, and try to overcome it together. It's possible that all it takes is positive reenforcement. I'm not saying it's going to cure whatever disorter you have, but it might help lessen this specific symptom to the point where you can enjoy sex.

It'll take time to find that right person, whether you choose to go without sex and find an asexual partner, or try to find someone to help you through overcoming your sexual problems, but it can happen for you. All you have to do is treat people with kindness and understanding, which while lacking the degree of empathy found in others, it seems like you have the capability to do. I truly believe you can live a happy life.

thanks for being unnecessarily nice to me, appreciate you fella xx

stay strong bud