Went to church

>went to church
>pastor wanted my phone number
>gave him my number
>stopped going to church a few months ago
>pastor calls me everyday since ive stopped going telling me to come to church

what do i do?

Attached: 1540747873203.jpg (1280x1916, 1.13M)

Go to church?

Ask yourself if you are a christian because you believe that Jesus died for you personally or are you just cultural christian?

shoot up the church

my friend wanted to know
what does one do when a part of him wants to believe something but deep down he is unsure if he can really bring himself to genuinely believe
he wants to do whats right but his doubts remain and to say you believe something if deep down you really don't doesn't seem right

I'd consider myself to be a Christian Atheist. There seems to be something holding me back from fully believing though.
No, I love the Christian people

I need a purpose, I'm a fucking loser

Attached: images (30).jpg (443x332, 18K)

If he wants to become Christian, but The Bible alone isn't convincing enough, then I'd recommend him books of atheists who tried to refute Christianity, but eventually they became Christians themselves, for example Skeptics Quest by Josh McDowell, or The Resurrection Factor. If that's not enough, then he can read ancient chronicles and historians. If these won't convince him, tell him to read the Revelations and compare it with what's happening in politics today. People say you take it all with faith and they are not wrong, but when you dig through stuff enough, you'll find out that resurrection is a historical fact. Tell him to either take it with faith or do research

Attached: 1550517420764.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

same goes for you

I shall give you a purpose, and that is to give me money

I've heard of people in recent times trying to reconcile christianity and atheism, and not in a way you'd usually expect. Smart people, uni-level educated-in-theology kind of people. It's not my thing personally but maybe for you it's worth looking into

Attached: 1533150943622.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

What's your paypal?

well then, how about instead you I dont know go invest in a hobby

I personally wouldn't dig too deep into that kind of stuff either

Then you need to find purpose without a sense of spirituality.
The obvious other choice would be to engage in something either scientifically or culturally significant

All I do is exercise extensively in my fee time, I suffer from body dysphoria so it's very difficult for me to not care about body image. It's fucking me up since I end up binge eating for hours then immediately exercising or starving myself afterwards. Maybe I could get into painting or something a bit healthier

> I suffer from body dysphoria
well that sucks, I really dont know what to say 2bh, just curious as to how that mentality works, with all due respect of course

I don't know because I'm jewish and I hate christians

Go to Church, retard

Why did you go to church in the first place?

I look in the mirror and see my self as a fat boy and I try my hardest to keep my weight under 55kg. My friends and family say I need to eat more but I start yelling at them everytime they tell me to

Attached: download (9).jpg (201x250, 9K)

I will this week
I thought it would bring meaning to my life

how tall are you?

1.75m, my body feels very weak from having an inconsistent diet. I go from starving myself to binging frequently

>rare flag

also rare flag, are you using a vpn or proxy?

You said you excercise all the time, but damn 55 at that height is pretty much skin and bones.

Yeah, people have told me to eat more. But for some reason I get really irritable and irate when they do. I hate myself sometimes man. I must sleep now, thanks to all who've replied to this thread. You've all made my night.

no. I use a minor ISP company that mostly ignores piracy and copyright laws.

Try to build muscle as alternative? Ripped looks might start to decieve your brain at some point. I'm not talking about stupidly big guys btw, just shredded atheletic looking types.
Good night.

turn off your phone every saturday-sunday for like two weeks

Arson

Attached: 1522524294068.png (1120x1092, 200K)

kot