Would you colonize a Black woman?

Would you colonize a Black woman?

Attached: ndsvt4.jpg (667x1000, 334K)

Black WOMAN yes.
BLACK woman no.

Maybe if its IQ is above 160.

Attached: John_Henry_Eden_Speech.png (1680x1312, 1.71M)

should prostitution be legal?

Nigger

Attached: main-qimg-51f6114a22760451a9a67694f07600ee.jpg (602x505, 74K)

Idk

>$1000 worth of makeup, hair, lighting
>$0.13 ramen
What a nigger

you should know since you've been spamming these threads for the past few months seriously everytime I come on here , its a Brazilian user with a thread like "should prostitution be legal?" or "would you colonize a black woman?' DONT YOU MONKEYS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO YOU'RE WORST THAN THE AUSTRALIANS

Shooting Jow Forumstards maybe?

Brazilians yes. American black woman are uglier for some reason

no.

Attached: 1550948348640.jpg (534x406, 34K)

Im not into beastiality, so no

Yes

>when you recognize other anons

>chicken flavored ramen
It's like they wanted to drop a watermelon and a spear in the picture but had to be more subtle about it

>Oh hell naw
>nigga u wack

I have 2 responses in case you can't translate one

For NON AMERICANS
1: No thank you sir.
2: My fellow person of color, I am concerned about your sanity.

Most black girls’ tits are hideous

But dat azz tho

It is outside the land of the free.

I think that black women are beautiful LOOKING creatures and would be soo awesome if they were smart... BUt after talking to many of them (i used to be into this type thing way before most white guys like back in 1999) i quickly and clearly realized that they are extremely fucking psycho (way more psycho than any other kind of woman) and dumb as dirt... They have so much hatred for any person that gets on the wrong side of them.. and it takes almost nothing.... And once that happens its permanent.. Black women dont go back to normal like regular women.. They just feel sorry for themselves and launch these insurance scam type campaigns to fuck you over all while every gangbanger within a 500 miles radius knows who you are and wants to kill you because theyve been told lies.. No pussy is worth anything near that much... Plus there is like a 95% chance a bitch like that has aids.. No fuckin joke.

All night long

Only a true high T white man will love a black woman

Attached: 1552867454467.jpg (650x838, 70K)

see no denying she got a rocking bod, shape is spot on.
it's that fucking shit skin though

Big ole brown burger nipples you can get your whole mouth around >>>>.

So double yours is the standard then? Seems unreasonable to assume they would want to interact with you at that point

>Fucking an animal.
Why?

Why not just think of chocolate or cinnamon?

I wish i was that stool.

Attached: 1551991169522.webm (700x540, 721K)

Depends on how cheesy that pud be.

Do to love the black queen?

Attached: 1552860032751.jpg (819x1024, 166K)

these shills always post the lightest post mixed sheboons possible because the real ones all look like they belong in a zoo

Attached: 1537790066556.jpg (900x720, 291K)

Depends on what "colonize" means. I'd fuck a black woman, sure. However it would have to be instigated from their end, I wouldn't go out of my way to make it happen. However I'd never have children with one, that's completely out of the picture.

Yeah black women from anywhere but America are more attractive, mainly because their personality hasnt been tainted by we wuz

Jow Forums isn't colonizings shit. Be honest, even the 4s don't want most of the mongoloids who regularly post here.

iam black. I never touched a black wimin.

Fuck dat sheeit mayn imma be gettin sum of dat white gurl ass and sheeit nigga dem whitoid chicks be fine as hell you feel me

You nigger loving faggots will never get me to find a nigger attractive. they are all disgusting creatures

Yes, but pic is irrelevant. That's a creatura, not a black woman.

Yes!

Yes and anyone who says no is literal faggot

maybe

Attached: 1481740209605.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

Yes, always