Now that the dust has settled

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: mattress massacre.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJo-jm9LZ_I
liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032&fbclid=IwAR3fqSkPi20YWM_GO7-TbiVP58htc9_qlCKcDFUaIU2238qLQLHpDAOdYw0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bak aff
>bak aff

Local meth head doesn't back down when confronted with 2 inbred people with guns, assaults them with a bat and gets shot, very low IQ, sad!

the retard screaming "POINT IT AT ME"

Doubt it

Wots this then?

Unequivocally both parties were in the wrong. Shirtman was a sperg and assaulted a man with a gun, justifying a shooting. However the Skinman are on video provoking and egging him on, therefore are accessory to the violence and contributed a causative factor to killing.

The general rule is if you don't carry a gun you can be as much of an autistic sperg as you want, but if you carry a gun you suddenly have to start acting like the most calm and beta man in the room because any confrontation you get into can potentially end in deadly force and it's only justified in a legal sense if you had no hand in starting it.

Aaron of course, with a rap sheet like his it was clear that our system was never going to reform him.

They all worked in unison to be equally correct in creating entertainment.

This was last years performance art, although a little more controversial, the mosque shooting is this year's performance art.

he was a psychopath of some sort; maybe a so called borderline. i had a run in with one of those recently. they are congenitally evil and defective.

How is it art? how do you define art here?

I think the guys with the guns are at fault, as much of a cunt as orange shirt was & I'm sure everyone was sick of his shit, the hillbillies were outside, went inside to get weapons (at which point they would have been out of danger) then went back out to confront orange shirt man.

I'm being sarcastic

Where can I watch the uncut video, or does anyone have a webM?

The giant traffic cone. More importantly tho, what happened to them in court?

Naked guys violated the NAP by throwing a mattress onto Orange mans property.

i thought u were onto something. you could of said the video expresses something important about the human condition uniquely well. in this case, when i saw the video, i became depressed. i thought it expressed the futility or meaninglessness of life quite well.

To add more context - while this is a case of self defense - it is also not a case of self-defense. Legally speaking self-defense would be if Shirtman came onto my property offering violence or attacked me unprovoked in a public space. What happens here is a mutual confrontation, the Skinmen approach and threaten the lone Shirtman with overwhelming force. Use of lethal force from a legal perspective is considered a last resort or as means of defending self/home/property. It doesn't extend to going out of your way to accost someone outside of your property, get into an argument with them, threaten them, and then kill them. Even if they obviously attacked you first, you had a major hand in instigating this conflict when other options were available to you.

Example: driver of a car is trying to randomly deliberately run you over, there is a self-defense argument here for using your personal firearm to disable the threat. What the Skinmen here did was go out of their way to jump in front of a car and then shoot the driver. Since they went out of their way to provoke confrontation, the self-defense argument does not apply from a legal standpoint regardless of that fact that they were attacked first.

could have said* i cant believe i used of , im so tired.

This is a typical symptom of faggotry and you should become an hero

This was one instance where Orange Man was, in fact, bad.

you first pussy crusher.

No, the true psychopaths are all of us. Aaron is gone. He’s dead. And here we are all still chuckling to ourselves about the whole incident. Aaron wasn’t a bad man he just couldn’t control his emotions. The hillbillies were in the wrong because they could’ve let Aaron cool off instead of confronting him again

They would've probably gotten away with it if they attempted to leave/diffuse situation.

Or if they shot the wife too and took her phone. I'm not totally convinced this wasn't a pilot for an edgy trailer park show though.

the person without a gun is not always guilty but deserves to get shot

we are not psychopaths. a meth user is a psychopath, from being impulsive and having an extraordinary disregard for himself and others. that's what the psychological literature says, anyway.

Came here to post exactly this

It was in a sense his art, he orchestrated a performance, had a soundtrack, had a program (manifesto), had props, had memes, even did the okay symbol.

But you know art, being subjective and all, is up for interpretation.

I thought the sarcasm would be evident with the "slightly more controversial" comment. Yeah, just slightly lol.

both sides were fucking dumb. That said there was no reason for shirtless to go get a gun and have his son get a fucking shotgun when the other guy was unarmed. If you have a fucking dispute of trash and property call the fucking cops. Stand your ground doesn't mean stand your ground and escalate the situation until it goes violent.

Orange was stupid for changing at two guys with guns
Father/Son provoked the attack by throwing the mattress back and getting their guns

>2017 memes

Please leave boomers.

orange shit's skank, encouraged him...

everyone

i was talking about the earlier vid , for the record

Texas Orange violated the NAP with his bat.

This is exactly how I see it also. If shirt man came into their house with a bat disturbing a mac n cheese dinner, and they were legit afraid for their lives, then they could use lethal force to stop the threat. Having a gun is a big responsibility.

nothing of value was lost

gotcha im kinda tired

I doubt it

I remember living next to some drug dealer, and one day I guess he had a dispute with one of his cronies, and I look out my window to find the source of the yelling...The drug dealer was pointing his handgun at a guy who was screaming out death threats and just quietly kept repeating, "I got you, get out of here," until the other guy left.

If some dumb cholo can show that much restraint, why couldn't the guys in the video?

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 17K)

this

>White trash fighting over trash
Murrica

Everybody in that video is retarded and got what they deserve
>Orange shirt man died
>Fat slob hillbillies go to jail
>Screaming harpy goes from egging her meathead boyfriend on to watching him get shot for acting like a gorilla

Attached: 68678676767.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Fuck I remember the day it happened, probably my favorite day spent on Jow Forums

Attached: visée.jpg (510x573, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rJo-jm9LZ_I

I love this
It's like a movie scene

I was just thinking of this video... thx fren

both sides were low IQ trash with big egos.

guys with the guns should have just went home. if they left then the other guy would have left.

then they could have went back out and removed his stuff.

When it's skins Vs shirts. Skin always wins

Many such cases

This.
The two potato brains didn't have to antagonize the man with anger issues while they had guns in their hands.

i agree

>boomer

Sounds like something a faggot would say

haha it's like an entire movie, just really short like a punk song

Attached: 1542824047911.png (640x1022, 475K)

Because they are 75 IQ drinkers approaching diabetes and cardiac issues. Race has nothing to do with it, it's the fact that being poor permanently stresses you and you make bad decisions.

From small village that brings in a crop to small country that hosts a big event, anywhere people get an influx of wealth they also, always get a slight rise in IQ test results after the poorness lets up. The US may be rich but there's a fat stripe of dumb shits at the bottom that are always struggling or just getting by, expecting them to act well and make good decisions under the slightest pressure is going to go badly.

Clearly the man who fucked with the sanctity of shirtless Joe's dumpster. If someone is waving a gun at you and you don't want to get your lungs blown out your back. just bounce.

facebook
. com
/
kristopher . robinson2

>im going to kil you
>dies
He got what he deserved and now he can watch his brother pump his ex girlfriend

baste

Attached: 47009319_1394990153971600_2147979699542818816_n.jpg (960x929, 68K)

All the dank memes are on this page, he's the guy that got shot and his page is open to the public

whos got the webm?

liveleak.com/view?t=uX70K_1537453032&fbclid=IwAR3fqSkPi20YWM_GO7-TbiVP58htc9_qlCKcDFUaIU2238qLQLHpDAOdYw0

Attached: 47074211_1394990310638251_6026543559644020736_n.jpg (960x714, 57K)

Attached: 47005061_1394990343971581_2802372895425167360_o.jpg (1000x652, 24K)

Attached: 49491010_220814312134445_5361279582492164096_o.jpg (1018x686, 70K)

Attached: 49676616_220814565467753_1177393987741286400_o.jpg (1024x686, 88K)

Attached: 49188448_220814685467741_7800551961278808064_n.jpg (539x960, 85K)

Attached: hhfdw.jpg (306x650, 57K)

Wyatt Burp and Doc Hollandaise did nothing wring

the matress.
He was loitering around.
Anyone who disagree is a discord tranny

>2017
>boomers
god you newfags are insufferable

orange man bad

there is enough treachery, hatred violence absurdity in the average
human being to supply any given army on any given day

and the best at murder are those who preach against it
and the best at hate are those who preach love
and the best at war finally are those who preach peace

those who preach god, need god
those who preach peace do not have peace
those who preach peace do not have love

beware the preachers
beware the knowers
beware those who are always reading books
beware those who either detest poverty
or are proud of it
beware those quick to praise
for they need praise in return
beware those who are quick to censor
they are afraid of what they do not know
beware those who seek constant crowds for
they are nothing alone
beware the average man the average woman
beware their love, their love is average
seeks average

but there is genius in their hatred
there is enough genius in their hatred to kill you
to kill anybody
not wanting solitude
not understanding solitude
they will attempt to destroy anything
that differs from their own
not being able to create art
they will not understand art
they will consider their failure as creators
only as a failure of the world
not being able to love fully
they will believe your love incomplete
and then they will hate you
and their hatred will be perfect

like a shining diamond
like a knife
like a mountain
like a tiger
like hemlock

their finest art

Society had shown orange man tolerance for too long, his luck finally ran out. Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1537482750375.png (489x1018, 164K)

dude should have respected the sovereignty of the dumpster. he got learned quick and permanently

If only there was a better way to restrain the mentally handicapped.

Did the trial happen yet?

As someone who cam from white trash culture I can tell you 1 thing. I am surprised this dosnt happen more. There are plenty of rednecks out there that are just as irrational, violent, and crazy as the niggest of the nogs. Basically it was literally a nigga moment (from the television show The Boondocks).

Orange shit r-tard had it coming, they warned him like 8 times and he still charged at them

I feel like it was the end to a long movie. Short and sweet resolute.

I dunno.. ive never seen it but i can probably guess what happened.. In most of these cases a very unintelligent person is attacking a very intlligent person.. the rest is 2 unintelligent people attacking each other which is less common.

Cringe

Killing a nignog is never wrong.

the camera, should have been in landscape for fucks sake

recommend me redpilled boomers

Anyone got a freezeframe that shows the gunshot wounds? I saw blood on his head but couldn't pause it right

im glad for actual intelligent posts for a change from imptrash