How do you make working at a fast food restaraunt less shitty?

I'm a cook at a fast food joint and it's really boring
Not to mention all the shitty chores I've gotta do
How do I get my work done faster / make work more pleasurable?

Attached: Assburger.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

convert to judaism

Suck off your boss

Same thing

cringe

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMAGINE WORKING AT AN AMERICUYNT ORGANIZATION OR SOME GAY SHIT LIKE THAT AND NOT DEDIC ATING YOUR LIFE TO THE PRESRVATION OF TRADITIONAL ROMANINA VALUES

Just doing this till I can go to Uni

based

BUN

Attached: Bunne.png (1000x1000, 296K)

UNI??????? OHNOHNHONHONHOHNOHNHONHO IMAGINE BEING THIS KEKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEED BAHHAHBHABHABHABHAHBHABHABHAH THE ULTIMATE KEKOLDPILL BHABHABHABHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This

Attached: 70459-00.jpg (160x160, 3K)

>fast food
>cook
You don't

stage a mutiny and become the manager

Unlike most jobs, my managers are actually good

then don't complain
you signed up for a fast food wageslave job, don't expect it to be exciting

have you ever considered learning to develope present moment awareness (mindfulness), or trying to become really good at your job?

"There are ... four things that lead to welfare and happiness of a ... man in this very life. What four? The accomplishment of persistent effort, the accomplishment of protection, good friendship, and balanced living."

Retard. I am happy and have none of that virgin shit

"And what is the accomplishment of persistent effort? Here ... whatever may be the means by which a ... man earns his living----whether by farming, trade, cattle raising, archery, or civil service, or by some other craft----he is skillful and diligent; he investigates the appropriate means, and is able to act and arrange everything properly. This is called the accomplishment of persistent effort."

(AN 8:54; IV 281-85)

Thats perfectly fine. Was just my personal opinion.

Go back to

Although I'm pretty certain that in some way, like all other happy people, you may be partaking of at least good friendship and sense of self-competance.
Unless your saying you don't have good friends, are incompetent at what you do, and are completly poor and own nothing.

fuck
burger

this
impregnate the burger patties with your man seed

never get charged for frier

Ok
First you have to cut off your penis