Fuck Yang and his shills!!!!!!!!

Seriously, can you name anything that the Jewish people have ever done wrong? No. Because you’re just a stupid nazi blindly following orders like that funny new npc meme that the kids are into these days. You are all just a bunch of crazy traitors to America and Judeo-Christianity! I wish we never saved those ungrateful yuropoors from enslavement and extermination. They deserved what the GERMAN nazis did to them. They probably helped the wicked Germans when they killed innocent Jews. Sickening

Attached: patriot.jpg (900x900, 122K)

This isn't Jow Forums, faguette

What the fuck is Jow Forums?

Jow Forums is a toxic place that you shouldn't go to. also why the sudden rage?

Attached: cat x mouse.png (1837x2390, 85K)

Because of Yang shitposts

A place for disscussions like this
I come here to wind down from /pol not see another stupid fucking jew thread

Well maybe if you were white you wouldn’t be a faggot

Asriel my dude is that you?
also I swear I saw you on 8pol what the fuck is up with that?

Get the fuck out of here nazi!!!!!

boomer thread

This isn’t even Jow Forums tier bait. This is somehow of even lower quality

I feel like this is what an actual boomer post would look like if they knew what this site was and how to use it.

Why are there so many nazis?
Get out get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don’t spend all of our time on 4chans

Thump!

I'm not a goat anymore.

Also, I'm busy shitposting on 8pol while I wait to post here.

Attached: 1bcebaf7683504b1392192b62703dcea4419d82a8ce69d6d947e40963d7568ee.jpg (500x496, 62K)

Thump! You can’t Thump the Trump!

boycott israel

I don’t spend all of my time in a car and I can still drive well

What do you mean by that?

Thump!

You don’t have to spend all of your time here to know how not to act like a fucking boomer. Yea you don’t spend all of your time here, no one does. I also don’t spend all of my time in a car. But I still know how to use it

Antisemite

Bump!

HEY FAG ASS NIGGERS WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS FAGGOTRY OF AM*RICUNT POLITICS THEY'LL ALL DIE SOON BY THE ROMANIAN PENIS

Why do you say boomer like it’s a bad thing?

Because it is a bad thing you fucking dense motherfucking boomer. Destroy the country and force your children and grandchildren to finance your retirement, what could go wrong?

This is coming and there’s is nothing you ANTISEMITIC Democrats can do

Attached: Get ready.....png (495x512, 216K)

For this heroic act, I award you 1 woke point!

Then again I may be the fool for falling for this terrible bait

Just because I’m not lazy and can pull myself up by my bootstraps does not mean I destroyed the country, entitled millennial

Bump!

>assuming I’m a millenial
> your father fought in a war and created the best economy this country has ever had
You go to college or pick up a good paying manufacturing job with your fathers connections and start making good money, this isn’t bootstraps
Then you marry and spurt out two kids and decide to vote for more third world immigration to have cheap labor in hand all the while this denies Americans who need the work what few jobs remain. You then vote for social security which you did not pay into and is fu dead by your grand children and your children.
You then have the nerve to make this terrible thread and lecture people you duckies over on the greatness of isreal.
The only people who want yang are shills. And the irony, the pure fucking irony of a boomer on $1000 a month of social security at all railing against someone offering anyone else the same is unbelievable

Fucked over*
Funded*

I don’t know what you just said but I think you are a millennial

Fuck m8 you got me 10/10 b8