>see doc
>"I want the whole check up please"
>"all of it?"
>"yes"
>doc takes a huge syringe and takes blood
>then some other checkups, except the prostate one because I'm 24
>some time later the results are here
>brain and heart are ok
>doc says my arteries are so healthy and immune system is so strong I could go throughout lots of unnecessary surgery and walk off as if it were nothing
>bones healthy as fuck
>really young muscles for my age
>eyesight 20/20
>healthy skin
>low on androgenic hormones
>"if you wanted to go through HRT you'd be qt as fuk" jokes the doc
>Then the psychological exams
>TOC
>everything else normal

>tfw too sane to want to become a tranny but TOC wants me to be insane so my mind matches my body

anyone else with this problem?

Attached: 1551357687659.png (632x852, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepublicdiscourse.com/2018/03/21151/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how about instead of trying to become a tranny, you just take male hormones instead? try and see if you like being an alpha male before chopping your dick off. get testosterone replacement therapy do that for 4 months or so see how you feel

but user, for that I'll have to become the alphas of alphas and joining to a supersoldier program.

And I don't want to kill anyone

be Argentinian
seriously fall for tranny advertisement
seriously believe you can be born in wrong gender
seriously believe it's totally healthy
seriously ignore facts that most trannies are dead by 30 and 40% attempted suicide
seriously think it's last resort and it "werks"
seriously don't value your life or yourself at all and think this is healthy
seriously think being man is bad
seriously think it's morally correct to be ashamed of being a man

FYI #1

Attached: 1552577510394.png (738x669, 186K)

thanks

Attached: 45%.png (716x724, 255K)

No such thing as becoming a tranny, dude. Transgenderism/gender is astrology, biological sex is astronomy, remember that friendo.

FYI #2 , dismantling the "finally who I am" myth

Attached: 1530296076225.jpg (1408x5896, 1.41M)

what wars are Argentina even in?

Jajajaja you should start buying dildos for you ass, fagot

the doc should be shot on the spot

Tell me who you are quoting.

Attached: 1522896510577.jpg (477x638, 47K)

FYI #3: thepublicdiscourse.com/2018/03/21151/
tl;dr: sex change is impossible, and even the leading researchers (and the founder of transgender research, IIRC) say that the "sex reassignment" is harmful. most suggest "gender dysphoria" is curable by standard psych medicine and goes away in most teens by adolescence. except these researchers get immediately fired, stripped of their government grants and witchhunted.

sent to my neuropsychopharmacologist di fiducia

argentinian war is fucked up
It's not me, i'm normal, the TOC is the one saying mind should be abnormal like body

suicide not an option, I want to end TOC

thanks american

I'm not a BOCA nigger

Go to hospital
>see doc
>"I want the whole check up please"
>"all of it?"
>"yes"
>doc takes a huge syringe and takes blood
>then some other checkups, except the prostate one because I'm 24
>some time later the results are here
>brain and heart are ok
>doc says my arteries are so healthy and immune system is so strong I could go throughout lots of unnecessary surgery and walk off as if it were nothing
>bones healthy as fuck
>really young muscles for my age
>eyesight 20/20
>healthy skin
Feels Good to be a yank.

Attached: 1454650050796.png (1162x850, 84K)

>TOC
who's TOC?

Oh shit, those are the hispanic letters
I meant OCD

oh. so just this?
man… listen to me. going transgender ruins lives. it's a snake oil cure. it's not going to make things better, and even post-op patients confirm this. the media paint it as "quick and harmless cure for mental suffering which is totally normal". but in reality it's a barely human surgical atrocity that will make you an anatomic freak with a vagina-shaped hole where your penis was for the rest of your life. those hormones will fuck up your organism and can lead to awful potential dangers nobody will bother to research. you might as well say goodbye to your good health, and your life.
do you have mental discomfort about something? here's an idea. go to a good psychologist/psychotherapist. it's 1000x times better and it can actually help you understand yourself. it's far more normal than cutting your dick or taking hormones will ever be.

I'll do it

final question, what should I do with the psychologist if he says i should follow the bad path?

>I do with the psychologist if he says i should follow the bad path?
find a better psychologist. if all fails, try reading self-help books.
I'm 100% sure that won't happen though. a lot of people have problems they can't really put into words, and it's normal to have weird fantasies about them. very rarely these fantasies turn true, often they are just manifestations of feelings of inadequacy, depression and emotional pain—kind of like a metaphoric dream but in your mind. once you're able to "put a finger" on them, they usually solve themselves out or become more understandable.
last, I don't want to go into that territory, but you probably know that transgenderism is heavily politicized illness which is based on barely scientific methods. A tiny fraction of people will actually have it, and by tiny I mean less than 1%. Most of them turn out to be gay, or even straight with overly active imagination (can link source if interested). Much like anorexia, it's just mental disorder, not your "true self".
still I wish you best and believe you can solve your issues.

DO NOT TURN INTO A WOMAN HOW DO I FIND NICE BUDDIES IF THEY ARE ALL TURNING INTO WOMEN????!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!!!

this reminded me of this girl I knew. she got dumped by her boyfriend and she basically lost it for some time. she suddenly started believing she had cancer. not to sound rude, but obviously I didn't believe her. of course in a month or so she got over it and even laughed about it.
goes to show you probably need to get a reality check sometimes, and some issues can trigger absurd phobias and fantasies.