Unpopular opinions and hard to swallow pills

I'll start:

Shit-tier posters (Asriel, Romania, Alice3D etc) make this board FAR more interesting via conflict.

Attached: 1548878024846.gif (460x405, 1.58M)

ducks should be made to wear wool hats

KOT ID GET

I see no lie

XDD id get

I wholeheartedly agree

I'M FUCKING BASEDDDDDDDD YOU PIECE OF SHIT ANGLO NIGGEROID SCUMBAG

Australians have been living under the rule of a secret Emu society since they lost the great Emu war in 1932.

The Queen of England is actually a multi dimensional reptile alien overlord from the XVII dimension. Shes responsible for maintaining supply lines of Tea to the other dimension.

Aeroplanes are not real, those are the souls of all the broken calculators congealed together in search of an afterlife.

Americans in search of a breeding partner perform a mating dance, females twerk while the males make pig squeeling noises for them to dance to.

The universe was create when the smartest scientist in all existence made a new means of generating power. During the experiment to see if it worked it exploded creating our universe.

you're not wrong

GR 15 should be lifted

meta threads should be disallowed

True and based

no
spam is spam
sugarcoating shit still just tastes like shit it just makes you realize it later

this
jews should be disallowed

Shut the fuck up name nigger. No name nigger will ever try to tell me which name niggers are good or bad. You are all shit eating faggot cock sucking mongrels.

these are pretty hard to swallow

Attached: 1506527690-aspirin.jpg (1088x640, 155K)

Kazief ID
ok mr. Kazief

*hugs*

Attached: 155029 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blush hairband hair_ornament open_mouth purple_eyes sayakata_k (607x849, 369K)

Jow Forums is actually a cool board

what an edgelord

lole if you're so gay for Jow Forums why don't you just marry it

>last one basically Xenoblade Chronicles

Attached: IMG-20190121-WA0006.jpg (680x672, 56K)