The answer is Autism

But what is the question?

Attached: Question.jpg (700x350, 31K)

WHAT DO THE DEGENERATE ANGLO FITLH SUBHUMAN SCUMBAGS HAVE??????

Not bad, not bad

How did you get the answer if you dont even know the question?

I give you the answer, and you have to work out the question, in a humourist way. Jesus Christ, even the insane Romanian understood this thread

Okay I get it now

Well... what's the question then? haha

>What do the autistic romanian poster have?

what attracts people to 2hu?

Attached: jeopardy-2.jpg (780x439, 45K)

what do chris chan and your mother have in common

Not bad, not bad.

Keep trying

If you give a Romanian a fish, he will give it back to you...then steal it, then steal your fishing rod too.

With that being an objective truth of all Romanians, what does a theft based economy require of its citizens to function?

THIS IS INCORRECT AS BASED ROMANIANS ARE DIVINE CREATURES BLESSED BY ME (GOD) YOU FUCKING SHITOMANCER CUNT

Just because you stole from your local churches cross that doesn't make you god.You can't steal that title, you can't steal blessings either.

HAHA best one so far

What has 3 feet but cannot walk?

WHAT DOES EVERYONE IN THIS BOARD HAVE?

A camera tripod?
A footstool?
A table?
A child concieved in chernobyl?

YOU FUCKING DAER SPEAK AGAINST THE BASED GOD (ME) YOU FUCKING ANGLO PIECE OF SHIT I WIILL UCKIFUCKGIN FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKINGG KILLLLLLLLL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What are you going to use? Youre going to have to steal my kitchen knife you don't have the loicence for!
I mean youre not a muslim so the police will have something to say about that.

A functioning toilet and water flushing facilities?

WHAT I DON'T HAVE A LOICENSE FOR THE KITCHEN KNIFE WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD ON THIS IS POWERFUL MAGIC WHAT THE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK BUT THEN AGAIN I NEED NOT TO STEAL ANYTHING BECAUSE ROMANIANS ARE TRULY MASTERS OF EVERYTHING AND THUS THE PRESERVATION OF TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES ALLOWS ROMANIANS TO ONLY USE THEIR MARTIAL ABILITIES AND THEIR STRENGHT TO DEFEAT ANY FOE

…ay yardstick! bloody hell Noigel thays ays ay clahssic Braytayshch riddle Noigel whoi don't you know ayt in the name of the Queen

Go mount your goat, go to a PC store and steal a caps lock button Boratt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whats a yard and why would I put three feet on a stick?

BUT MOUNTING GOATS IS ONLY FOR MUDSLIMES (YOU) WHICH I AM NOT AND WHY WOULD I NEED A CAPS LOCK BUTTON WHEN I ALREADY HAVE ONE? THE SCREAMS PROVIDE ME TRUE STRENGHT TO PRESERVE TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES AND KILL ALL ANGLO SCUMBAG GYPSIES SUCH AS YOU OF COURSE

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 21.01.14.jpg (740x232, 23K)

>traditional Romanian values
.....You stole your sisters virginity didnt you... .

GODS DO NOT HAVE """""S*STERS""""" YOU WEAKLING ANGLO DIEEEE YOU FUCKING ANGLO DIEEEEEEE I WILL RAPE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY HAHAHAHAHA ME AND THE HOMIES RAPE YOUR MOTHER WHILE YOU WATCH IT'S GONNA BE BASED

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why isn't PinkyBong long gone from this board forever to go fuck himself?

Why do you feel this way about PinkyBong?

why are jews vaccinating us at a young age

haha basey response :)

because you are a narcissistic namefag who makes threads about himself being PinkyBong and AMA, why the fuck would people want to ask you stuff for you just being you? Also, you posted your face, now I have a 0,68% of OC coming from a random face, disgusting

Touched a nerve I must have

There are moar PinkyBong posters than me! I'm just the original.

You started it

And I'll fucking finish it

BRRRRRRRAAAAPPING CHILDREN LEFT AND RIGHT

I told you before Insane Romanian. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I told you not to become my enemy, but you didn't give a fuck. So now you pay the price. You fucking idiot.

What keeps this board going?

Very Based haha

BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP LOOK AT ALL THOSE CHILDREN LET ME JUST BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

The Insane Romanian is now calling himself PinkyBong!????

Attached: GingerPinky.jpg (484x645, 54K)

OH MAYBE I'LL DO A LITTLE BIT OF SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWW SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ALL OVER THE BOYS SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The sax