Post the fascist symbol of your country! cause no one got it better then the brazilian integralists!

post the fascist symbol of your country! cause no one got it better then the brazilian integralists!

Attached: 280da34f1d171930a1be811515470e7b.png (275x193, 5K)

No the police will attest me.

i got you covered friend
i believe this is it

Attached: 5749dee2.png (400x200, 8K)

Soulless
Soul

This is one of the most popular, but if you are more "retro", Vichy france flag would be fine.

Attached: facho.png (606x380, 22K)

says the polish,does the swastika count as the symbol for your country are you guys have something interesting to show?

No such a thing as polish fascism

And that would be hammer and sickle, not swastika

what does the symbol mean?
the integralist flag symbolize all brazilians as one

welp to be fair both duked your country

I don't even care at this point, I'm just waiting for this shithole to finally die and stop this embarassment

what does the sigma have to do with brazil

symbolize all brazilians as one

dude most nationalist over the world like the polish because of the anti-EU politicians yall have.
Am i missing something?

>anti-EU politicians yall have.
What a fucking joke lmao. All of """"""""""our""""""""" nationalists are either russian, chinese or german puppets. One of them is shitting on Israel and America everyday, while being talmudic Jew and flying to the USA once every while to get money from those evil, imperialist americans. Idk, there's so much shit to write, just ask question what specifically you want to know

Attached: tenor.gif (480x304, 622K)

>russian, chinese or german puppets
yeah well pull your country together, thats why fascism was created in the first place

bait, those are literally the same thing

Attached: 1552319693843.jpg (640x492, 117K)

wait a sec

Attached: download.png (328x220, 7K)

>posting flag from hoi4
ok this is epic. If you want to post these edgelords then at least post the proper flag. And again, they are not nationalists nor fascists. Creator of ONR, Bolesław Piasecki, betrayed his own ideals and joined the soviets. After the war he was shilling for communist government

Attached: 2000px-Green_flag_with_symbol_of_falanga.svg.png (2000x1341, 15K)

EL MONKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I Like this one but would also support the entire south separatism, brazil could not be worse than it is now, just fucking split this shit if the south could be like uruguay we would be better, being fascist as a brazilian is a joke

Attached: republica juliana.png (1200x800, 6K)

separatist scum

My fav flag from my fascist brothers so far, has got to be the one of my country. Absolutely stunning.

Attached: canafasc.png (2400x1200, 22K)

bumping for more flags

failed opportunity to make it this

Attached: braxint.png (800x560, 41K)

Idk really. The flag of the actual Russian Fascist party which used to exist in Harbin, is just a Swastika fitted into the yellow rhobus on the white bg.
But the most common flag among Russian Fascist is the Empire's tricoloure.

you got it before me xd

Attached: UNS.png (290x174, 3K)

it's a stylised axe, as the symbol of original italian fascim, it represents authority