If a take hrt can I look like anzu and become an idol neet

If a take hrt can I look like anzu and become an idol neet

Attached: 1551921677692.jpg (850x1006, 184K)

No you can Tyrone

I'm white though can I be anzu

Attached: CRI_-OJUkAAfnI0.png (300x300, 145K)

No

you will look like Chris chan and have Encyclopedia Dramatica article about you

No, but that can give you the motivation to pull the trigger

Attached: depressive-man-trying-to-commit-suicide-gun-aiming-his-head-78857893.jpg (1300x954, 114K)

My life goal is to become anzu though
How do I become her

Attached: cadebcltt432ri2gfmlrx6wdtpisay4v_hq.jpg (500x672, 39K)

You don't

If I take hrt will I stop balding ?

You will be a big boned, large jointed, monster. With a cracking fag voice, facial hair and a penis. You will never be a woman

How old are you now? Never start late or it'll be even worse. If you don't already look like a girl you will be even uglier than usual. Chances are you will not be attractive and your dirty neet lifestyle will be very harmful to a hormonally unstable body.
You could, but you also will become infertile.

Yes, but you will commit not living after some time

Attached: xer.jpg (888x614, 145K)

I'm 18 and 5'7 and 130 lbs

How do I become 5' tall loli like anzu

You don’t

get a better goal. you gotta love yourself, love being a man. if you hate yourself to the point that you try to turn into a girl, it is part of the problem. if you feel so worthless and ugly that you think no one will ever love you as you are, it is part of the problem. and no, no one will truly love a trap. it's way worse for them, even.
most of those fugly trannies from 2010s will be in their graves in the next 10-20 years. do you hate yourself to this point? then maybe ask yourself if something else needs to be changed in your life. you deserve to feel good about yourself as you are, period.

>NakKyd ID

Yus

I just want to be a cute neet loli idol

You won’t be. What you want to be is found desirable. The only degenerates who will find a trap, who becomes worse with time, are neckbeard weebs. What you should do it get ripped and become a man because that is what you are

Thanks for the psychoanalysis freud
Freud...more like Fraud
Lole

I will just you watch

No, why not kidnap a little girl and dress her anzu? You can keep her as your sex-slave

Wow man that was a good pun. It doesn’t stop you from being a wastrel

you will never be truly happy this way. men are biologically wired to get happiness from being dominant, strong and masculine, not effeminate, weak and dependent. this is also what most women want in a man.
sex change is biologically impossible. at best you will be an effeminate man, a degenerate, and a freak (way more than you are for being a social outcast already). at worst you will be ugly, get serious health complications and die.

And the bongoloid comes along to add a a rapey tone to the thread

saged

Fuck. Better get on that shit before it’s too late

Unless you undergo some massive operations that pretty much can only be done in South Korea with no guarantee of success, haven't hit puberty yet and start taking actual HRT and not the internet apothecary meme shit immediately, then you might have a chance of passing as female. But certainly not as Anzu.
And unless you want to become part of the 40%+ I wouldn't recommend it either.

>loli body
>hrt

Attached: 1505879896669s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

don't fucking take HRT you retard, it will ruin your body, you won't became your idol, you will be stuck in abomination of a body with dysfunctional dick and you will look like man anyway, plus you will sound like man.
Be gay instead or something like that, you can be cute and skinny bottom twink instead of fucking abomination. Stop it. You will be disappointed and inevitably kill yourself. Don't do HRT.

Attached: brotherlove.jpg (1680x945, 79K)