What's the best pop and why is it Canada Dry Ginger Ale?

what's the best pop and why is it Canada Dry Ginger Ale?

Attached: 1524923740883.png (400x600, 179K)

I think I got it in a local shop once but I don't remember the flavor very well. It was pretty good but that's all I remember
also, I usually go Pepsi Lime. when I want something sugary, I get Dr. Pepper or Coke. sadly, Dr. Pepper doesn't have official distribution in my country

I prefer Root Beer but Ginger Ale is right up there.

Attached: 1545084098985.jpg (223x226, 8K)

Vanilla Coke used to be really good when I was a kid, but I tried it a few years ago and it was terrible.

>pop

dumb mutt

SODA IS HEDONISM AND YOU WILL BURN FOR THIS DECADENCE ANGLO SCUM

We also say pop here. Only faggots call it soda

>pop

On opposite day maybe

Mountain Dew Baja Blast!

and it's called soda.

Attached: baja blast.jpg (2400x2400, 887K)

blue ID to match

Attached: 1403327652334.png (202x184, 13K)

>AND artificial flavours
didn't know this could be a selling point

Ironic

Its a gay requirement by the government, if you label it a known flavor, you also have to label if it's artificial. Because they wanted to say it's lime, they gotta also say it's artificial.

Being manmade doesn't make something inherently bad. I haven't tasted an all natural lime flavor that tasted better.

Attached: 1450812511746.jpg (475x413, 29K)

>he doesn’t prefer Pitch black in 2015+4

You probably don’t like dick girls either

Attached: 9D933EC1-1124-4CA6-93B4-084AF98DBCA3.jpg (700x700, 29K)

geez you don't gotta go batting for Mountain Dew, I'm sure they can handle that themselves

Then where do you get Dr.Pepper from? Also I’ve never even seen Pepsi Lime so that must just be a Russian, European thing in general

rooooot beer! A&W got it down, sun

Saw root beer and knew there would be a US flag.

Bang's is better

hell yeah

A&W.... the og root beer

whenever i'm out with my dad or my grandpa we usually get a couple root beers from A&W and some burgers

shits great

extremely based

>Cucknadians don't even know about Saguenay's red champagne.
Canada Dry pleb tier drink for pleb tier canada.

Attached: red champagne.png (454x685, 337K)

Pepsi Max

>Big K
>Peach Soda

That shits legit

i agree, ginger ale is godly but
not canadian dry. Schweppes ginger ale is the best hands down desu

How does it feel to know your province's only real mark on the cultural landscape in the last 200 years is having your ancestry used as a stalking horse for Marxism in the 60s

Attached: schweppes-lemon.jpg (1500x1500, 140K)

They have imported Dr. Pepper in some shops. You pay extra but I get it once in a while. I mean that if it was more available I'd prefer it over Coke.
Pepsi Lime only appeared recently here. It's nice because it adds a little sourness to Pepsi which is mostly just sweet. this was what I lacked in Pepsi compared to Coke.

yeah I remember it too. the taste was nice although I'm not a fan of vanilla overall.

>drinking pop when tea exists
Yikes, oofs, jinkies, wowzers, etc

Attached: Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 97.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Mountain Dew Code Red

Attached: Dinnah.jpg (625x619, 96K)

barq's?

Is it true that niggers love Grape Soda or is it just Grape KoolAid?

Bangs Root Beer is kino in a can. Ginger Ale is third place in my soda top 3 pops.

They love both.

dude Schweppes sucks

It feels like having the only province to have the balls to explicitly and unanimously ban shariah law in Canada and say no to foreigners asking for us to change our ways to theirs, including politicians, unlike your shitty ROC.

Daily reminder that Quebec does 72% of maple syrup worldwide while you do 8%, even the US does 20% of it, lumberjacks and fur traders first came from Quebec, the beaver and the best hydro electric dams and hydro electricity comes from here.

We still speak our own language while you speak a 33% french rapebaby language that is english, gg, stay mad about losing your sovereignty to normans and losing the hundred years war.

Attached: The lys.jpg (500x375, 76K)

So Quebec to Canada is like Bavaria to Germany or Sicily to Italy?

>still mad about voting against his own sovereignty twice
don't forget, you're with us forever frog

also you're one to talk about Hydro when you've been jewishly fucking Newfoundlanders over with hydro power.

I've also seen people compare the place to texas, Québec is very nationalist and even the liberal party of Québec which lost the last elections portrayed themselve as nationalists (Canadian nationalists tho), every other political party says they are Québec nationalists, and most people here are nationalists since you wouldn't be part of the Québec nation if you weren't. We also got our own cuisine, cinema and engineering industry aswell as literature and music genres (including folk, country, neo trad, folk metal, etc). You'd be hard pressed to find music genres that have many artists from places like ontario or british columbia or the maritimes.

Hell my original post pointed out aswell that we have our own brands of local made sodas unlike canada dry which isn't even that good and is a generic herbal soda (if you want something not generic try spruce beer (which isnt beer but a carbonated soft drink)).

Attached: spruce beering.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

>hard press to find music genres from places like ontario, BC or the Maritimes
hard pressed to find any good music that isn't English and from Montreal in Quebec lmao

You're one salty bitch because that's just a lie and you either try to make people react to it because you're mad or because you don't know any better, probably both actually, english canadians always have no bants and will eventually go "YEP, THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE QUÉBEC" at least once to infinity in their liftetime.

Stay salty, we still know we got better music than you.

calm down you ballistic frog, you know I'm right

>He posts 3 times in a row without an answer
>Literally has not banter and spergs about bullet points like some autistic swede.
>Hasn't given any valid soda
>Nothing to back his shitty muh english music groups argument
You're basically a swede with no shitposting skills except a children's comprehension of negative feedback, it is quite saddening actually.

Daily reminder that the sole reason canada supershitposter by 2021 is because Québec is here (with more provincial power to control its own nation state than any other place in Canada) and the Québecois are the only persons in Canada with enough pride and not enough care for muh feelings to answer to foreigners like english canadians and any other countrywide parasite with enough gusto or bravery to stay their ground in any kind of speech or response to basically anyone.

Your only fucking stereotype, it's being "MUH POLITE" and that's it, that's the only "positive" thing people think of you and beside not being true you're more of a swedish cuck than anyone else from north america here.

Attached: whatdidyousayaboutmeyoulittlebitch.jpg (416x559, 30K)

vanilla coke

Attached: 1415904995310.gif (255x255, 93K)

I want to say you're wrong but I can't

>Quebec
>own nation state
Like I said before, calm down. Quebec is both a subject to Canada, and a non-white province and falling. You'll take in any third-worlder who can speak French, and it's irreparably destroying "Quebec culture" which is really just leaf culture where everyone speaks French.

Ontario and Quebec should be nuked for the good of the other regions. All I'm saying is you shouldn't act so high and mighty when you're for all intents and purposes a Canadian vassal for always and eternity. So go ahead, enjoy your rising Marxism and your false sense of independence, surely it's going to do you guys a lot of good in the near future. And by the way, the best artists out of Quebec are again, from Montreal. The absolute state!

Attached: 1536664210150.png (787x543, 990K)

>He literally believes these things.
I think you are very disillusioned about this country, you may just be a mentally retarded anglo for all I know, keep on believing we even care about muh english queen here, keep on believing that Queen's day is not Patriot's day and that basically anyone ever has celebrated muh canada day here while we even have our own national holiday. We're not a canadian vassal and you haven't assimilated us in two centuries (despite trying and failing). The best part about this, the anglo empire is fallen apart and has basically no power left (and is trying to ban knives on its own territory to boot).

Its funny you think montreal is even a good thing about Québec whereas most people here dont even see it as part of the province despite it being our rightful clay, keep on believing your bullshit, you are high off on it and probably keep it next to your keyboard to momentarily huff it between every post.

But hey I'm not surprised here, an english canadian proven to be an hypocrite ? Call the fucking presses.

Attached: Quebec still king.png (994x1420, 220K)

lmaoing at the Frenchie typing paragraphs

Attached: THE_LEAF.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>We're not a canadian vassal and you haven't assimilated us in two centuries
Whatever you'd like to believe. Nobody really thinks you're anything special is all I'm really trying to say, except yourselves that is. It's quite embarrassing. And I didn't even say Montreal is a good thing about Quebec, learn to read English already. You're living in a province where English is an official language, surely you know how to understand it by now.

CALM DOWN and accept your position as the weak.

Attached: 1530746906620.jpg (606x606, 75K)

>English
>Official language of Québec
You're basically mentally retarded at this point, the sole official language of Québec is French and always will be.

You're right, I was thinking of your retarded brother next door. It's all the same though, English is a de facto official language in Quebec and here we are conversing in English. I can really only to ask to use the washroom in French because that's all that's necessary pretty much.

Lol, wrong again, idiot, De facto OFFICIAL LANGUAGE, still french here.

Are you just pretending to be retarded ?

Attached: squareheads.png (1546x1048, 349K)

>doesn't know what de facto is
lmao

Are you done sperging ?
I thought this site didn't allow underaged users like you who know nothing of the world, let alone their own country.

Stay mad and wrong. You tried to turn a thread about pop into your blog.

You literally begged for my attention and responses and now you're still projecting, it only shows you have no argument and you rely on lies to talk shit, evidently you're a weak minded individual.

this tbdesu

Attached: white-rock-root-beer-355ml-pb1-0.jpg (364x700, 88K)

k

>code red
C'mon user, tell us the truth.

Attached: muhgod.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)