I debunked Globe earth in this thread on Jow Forums, and it got pruned

thread here docdro.id/wa6cdD1

They tried to argue with me, and then after I started to win, they all pretended like they were ignoring me. Anyone who knows the rules of debate will have their eyes opened by this thread. Jow Forums sees me as a threat, and I will likely be perma banned soon.

Attached: space is fake as fuck, and you will never respond to this comment.png (1280x800, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96C9RAVn0DI
youtube.com/watch?v=QHEGjUQDWvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>American
Typical

I offered $100 to anyone who would even attempt to argue against me. They made a bunch of low effort fallacies, and then pruned the thread...It's the most blatant shilling I have ever seen.

Ok. I'm presume that you are trolling. Either way I'm leaving

What exactly do flat earths think the ISS is? clearly able to be observed with the naked eye and you can distinctly make it out with an amateur telescope. Also the fact that people were able to see it being built.

Also you sure as hell won't convince anyone that the earth is flat by arguing, nor will anyone convince you that the earth is round due to the way people's brains work.

Attached: iss.jpg (480x360, 6K)

Not an argument. Notice how everyone just pretends that they are too good to make an argument? It's fucking crazy dude, they have nothing. This thread will probobly get pruned too.

Basically, the earth is like a snow globe. Flat surface (more or less, obviously mountains and shit) but their is a big dome enclosing it, and the stars, satellites, whatever you see in it is just a part of the dome. The big sell of my argument that scared everyone away was saying that Stanley Kubrick created the first space footage. NASA forced Kubrick to fake the moon landing, and from there they used Kubrick's techniques to fake all other footage of space that you see.

Kubrick's last film "Eyes Wide Shut" was exposing the Luciferian elite NWO sex ritual cult that rules the world, and that's why he was killed shortly after the movie came out. Those crazy rich sex orgy people in Eyes Wide Shut are the ones behind the space conspiracy. It took me awhile to get here guys.....I know how it sounds. I don't blame you for just walking away. It is what it is. Why would they do it? Because everything that the Bible says is real, and they are faking evidence against it.

iiiiiiiiiiiiii1i1i1i11111111111i11 Pproofed thre world iz dah falt

Attached: iPro0FEd.png (1920x1080, 133K)

Not an argument.

Why focus on the globe vs flat aspect so much?
It sort of drowns out everything you are saying because it gives the final redpill in the title, and sort of kills the suspense.

hurrrrrrrrrr I hav p1ctres

Attached: iPro0FEd.png (1920x1080, 131K)

lol, I will admit that posting the exact same pic but upside down is pretty hilarious. I was thinking about doing that the other day. Well played, well played.

Earth is flat tho

kek another flat brainer
all you need is a basic telescope and some geometry to prove the Earth is not flat, math never lies.
you would’ve figured that out if you were truly objective on the matter, but of course like all flat brainers you convinced yourself the Earth is a pizza and desperately try to find anything that proves your belief while completely ignoring anything that contradicts it.
all the arguments you guys made have been debunked countless times with empirical evidence, but you completely ignore that and keep making the same stupid arguments over and over again like the mentally challenged people you are

>empirical evidence
Noam Chomsky debunked empiricism with his work in linguistics
>telescope
What you are seeing is not outerspace, and it's not millions/billions of miles away (you can't disprove this statement)
>muh geometry, muh math
I aced calculus, let me know if you need help on your math homework
>making same stupid arguments over and over
That's not an argument

Well, that was easy. NEXT

>aced calculus
then why don’t you explain how the flat earth model works mathematically and prove Einsten and Newton wrong and write your name in the history books

To that I would say look up Southern Israelite. I'm one of his better students you could say. I'm but a mere minion of his. Go to him if you seek the final red pill. I'm warning you though lad, there will be no turning back.

yeah right
message me when you have a theory to replace Einstein’s Relativity and disprove all the mathematics that show the Earth is not flat

saged and hidden
how embarrassing, being btfo'd by Romania

Attached: romaina.jpg (750x500, 30K)

dumb slave
where did i put that collar

You aren't even smart enough to capitalize your sentence, or to use a period at the end of it. It's funny that you think just because I now calculus I should be able to do all of these amazing world renown things. Calculus isn't that hard...lol. It's a literal strawman argument for you to claim that I need to disprove relativity to prove the earth is flat. I've noticed that none of the shills use punctuation or capitalization, I'm starting to think that I'm speaking with bots.

You guys can either argue against the arguments made in the pdf link I posted, or shut the fuck up. You haven't even displayed a 6th grade level education, if you aren't smart enough to use proper punctuation than how in the fuck are you supposed to beat a published author in debate? LMAO

>actually carrying about correct grammar on a Vietnamese rice farming image board
is this your first time here?
>I need to disprove relativity to prove the earth is flat
like it or not that’s how the scientific method works, think something is wrong? come up with a better theory
and i’m not talking only about you but the whole flat brainer community
no one with a functioning brain will take you seriously when your best argument against mathematical facts is : hurr durr God

Attached: 8043489532.png (960x1200, 659K)

based

You are out of your depth here. I will say it again, saying that I need to disprove relativity to prove that the earth is flat is a strawman argument. Relativity has nothing to do with the earth being flat. You just keep saying "prove it mathmatically!!!" Do you even have any idea what you are saying? I know math on a higher level than you do, and I can tell you that saying "prove flat earth mathmatically" makes absolutely no sense at all, and makes you sound like a Dunning Kruger idiot. You just keep saying "Mathmatical facts! Math math math math". What the fuck are you even talking about dude? Lol, I told that I aced calculus, and you said "prove that you know calc by disproving all science!". Are you fucking insane dude? And then after telling me to prove it mathmatically (which means nothing) you insist that using correct grammar doesn't matter. I'm truly embarrassed for you.

I'll repeat it for you nice and slowly one more time...... make an argument against the pdf link I posted...... or shut the fuck up.

this settles things

post feet

since flat brainers claim gravity is completely fake, that undermines almost all of physics
if you are going to make such bold claims you better have solid evidence to support your side
we have yet to see a flat brainer come up with a single working scientific theory about the flat earth model

>still didn't capitalize his sentence
>still isn't using proper punctuation
>using ad hominem attack fallacies
>still clinging to the same strawman argument
You have failed to address any of the arguments from the pdf file I linked. I have pointed out your fallacies again and again, and you have failed to adjust your argument. By the rules of debate you lose. Do you know what a strawman argument is? Calling me names isn't an argument, using shitty grammar doesn't make you look smart, and most importantly, we aren't debating relativity. Explain to me why space looks the same in both pictures in the OP pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=96C9RAVn0DI
youtube.com/watch?v=QHEGjUQDWvw

Southern Israelite has never lost a debate, and he has debated the biggest anti-flat earth channels on youtube. Stay mad. Keep bragging about not knowing how to speak your native tongue lmao, that's been the funniest part of all of this.

>Explain to me why space looks the same in both pictures in the OP pic.
oh is this the famous “where are the stars” argument ?
take a normal picture of the night sky with your phone and tell me how many stars you see

cognitive dissonance is strong with you , it’s like arguing with a brick wall
this is my last reply
come back when you have working scientific theories for the flat earth model and real evidence that your insane conspiracy theories are true

>that satellite image is just some feature of the earth dome and Stanley Kubrick invented space
k

Attached: H0t4dJJ5UZMqpBQ79pL2YszjMmKR8CRFXTFNNSSWtqE.gif (400x225, 1.95M)

>Flag
checks out