POO MARRIES DOG

Poos should stfu about some pakis and arabs marrying their cousins, cus hindus not only do the same thing but they go one step further and MARRY FUCKING ANIMALS AND TREES!!!!

Attached: dog-marriage-1_1492343592.jpg (730x548, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/woman-married-dog-8-years-perfect-for-her-marriage-animal-wilhelmina-morgan-callaghan-northern-a7994626.html
youtube.com/watch?v=154XNycX2fA
youtube.com/watch?v=JFP24D15_XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Charlie8.jpg (2468x1069, 292K)

independent.co.uk/life-style/woman-married-dog-8-years-perfect-for-her-marriage-animal-wilhelmina-morgan-callaghan-northern-a7994626.html

>independent.co.uk/life-style/woman-married-dog-8-years-perfect-for-her-marriage-animal-wilhelmina-morgan-callaghan-northern-a7994626.html
fcking disgusting

Well if your choices are indian men or some stray dog the choice should be obvious 10 out 10 times.

At least they don't eat them. I mean well she will but not like the chinks.

Did she have a wedding gift registry? I hope no one missed the peanut butter.

fcking a dog is probably worse tho

good point

probably

Still better than having a prophet that rapes 6 year old kids while your Arab masters shoves their cock in your sisters holes. You can get a paki to sell his entire family just by telling him it's for the good of pisslam

cope harder pajeet how much more bullshit are you gonna shit out of your mouth to desperately insult Islam?
I just made fun of poos not their fcking religion.
Also didnt you get cucked for centuries by those arab masters?

welcome to hinduism. dont fall for all the streetshitters kissing your ass here for brownie points.

a fucking poo ugly streetshitter with an I.Q 79 and literally shitty history talk about Arabs ffs

Jow Forums have become a joke tbqh, now those discusting smelly poos are using it

Hindu Indians failed the shit test long ago. If you look into it, their birthrate is rising in the Muslim and Sikh regions but dropping off in the Hindu ones. Its good because the world needs less streetshitting piss drinkers.
Their women also love paki guys like me.

pakis and poos have inferiority complexes

Damn that's hot. Hope she records their wedding night and puts it on zootube

>Their women also love paki guys like me.
only the inbred and retarded ones

sad,she would have liked the bwc

>marrying their cousins
marrying cousins was a big thing in Europe not so long time ago, for exemple today a lot of anglos are inbred or have inbred parents or grandparents
marrying cousins started with the royal mentalities, so people wanted to keep their blood
every country that had royal system have some kind of inbreeding in the past, just look at the differences between France and Britain, one isn't inbred at all and the other is

on the other hand those discusting smelly poo who doesn't bath and doesn't use deodorant and hate toilets and pollute the nature with their pooping do everything the brain can't accept

>one pajeeta marries a dog
>every day hundreds of people are killed by muslims

lol

imagine now those discusting poos are invading arab lands by millions

in the majority of the gulf they outnumber the natives, but thank God gulfies are not europe, they know how to deal with those subhumans and force them to bath and use toilets

Attached: indian immigrants invading arab countries.jpg (1814x966, 398K)

you kill nature and humans with polluting water and making the air discusting with your smell

you are killing millions of people with your discusting way of life,
start using toilets pajeet

>Biharis as an example of all Indians
Kys OP

Wonder if she likes it or knot.

Every time you make a post like this, the fire rises.

Don’t. Fucking. Cross. The. Limit. We aren’t White people. Let me remind you what happened to your brothers in 2002, when you got uppity,

According to Teesta Setalvad on 28 February in the districts of Morjari Chowk and Charodia Chowk in Ahmedabad of all forty people who had been killed by police shooting were Muslim.[78] An international fact-finding committee formed of all women international experts from US, UK, France, Germany and Sri Lanka reported, "sexual violence was being used as a strategy for terrorizing women belonging to minority community in the state."[79]

It is estimated that at least two-hundred and fifty [Muslim] girls and women were gang raped and then burned to death.[80] Children were force fed petrol and then set on fire,[81] pregnant women were gutted and then had their unborn child's body shown to them. In the Naroda Patiya mass grave of ninety-six bodies, forty-six were women.

We aren’t White people. Nobody is going to give a fuck about ANY of you M*slim filth like you’re getting in New Zealand. Even the international community will turn a blind eye. You should be grateful to Indian liberals and leftists that they right now have half the parliament so we are showing restraint towards Pakistan, the only Muslim country worth giving a shit about because the rest of you are nuclearly unarmed American puppets. Once Pakistan is finished, so is any true hegemony of the Muslim world once you run out of your oil business (which you are going to soon thanks to science).

Attached: 02D04376-1085-4990-9569-70A8382990EC.jpg (452x678, 50K)

nice dog.
marriage made in heaven tbqh.

Mate that was rude. Fella was just shitposting

since when are they not indian? u cunt.
most of the guys dead in the pulwar attack where from up,bihar and jharkand

lol cope harder. are you so retarded that you already forgot all the centuries you got cucked by muslims? not to mention the recent pulwar attack

btw im not a paki and dont even like pakistan

Trees is okay but trees an anima is not.

Attached: perfectlines.jpg (404x586, 70K)

This is humiliation tactic cuz she broke her virginity an blamed the dog for rape.
so had to marry it as it took her first.
>Traditions user.

>Cucked by Muslims
Turks got cucked by Muslims.
Persians got cucked by Muslims.
Central Asians got cucked by Muslims.

Their cultures were destroyed, plundered, and their women were taken as slaves for Muslims and converted.

We? We fucking survived. My ancestors locked themselves up in forts and starved to death but refused to bow down to the sword of Islam.

Despite at one point being completely overrun by Islamic armies, you still couldn’t Islamize India. Despite being held on by British Christians, India refused to be Christianised.

Your Semitic death cults and your Abrahamic God can take a shit on my street before I kick his ass back to fucking Jahannam with his collection of foreskins.

>POO MARRIES DOG
It's a ritual, they don't really keep on living as a family

>poos weren't cucked by muslims

Pakistan? Bengladesh? Indian Muslims? being ruled by muslims for centuries and after them Brits? even the most famous thing about India Taj Mahal was built by Muslims

it's just that you breed like animals after all the brit gibs and medicine
if subsaharan africans had a black religion instead of semitic one, they would say the same when they become 1,4 billion population 20 years from now
you aren't different from them, breeding like rabbids doesn't mean you are powerfull, if it was the case then Jews wouldn't control the world today

was for (you)

does anyone have a video from their bedroom
asking for a friend

she did knot

Thats haram

See
She doesn't do it unless slut, it's a ritual to ward off a curse.

Biharis are a disgrace & I'd rather not associate myself with them

my friend is a disgusting kafir tho
ok ranjoop don't get defensive

>ok ranjoop
I'm not an indian, some pajeet explained it in other thread sometime ago.

Ah so that's why Turdau went to India.

At least the dog cleans up its shit and butthole.

You and the muslims are both heathen scum.

Attached: 1553091599088.png (1024x660, 1010K)

While muslims are perverted, bloodthirsty animals, you dont have room to talk. You've converted your entire nation in an open air outhouse, and your women proudly marry dogs.

>Once Pakistan is finished
You Pajeets can't even finish 10 push ups. Poo in loo 4ggot.

Attached: 1551673659696m.jpg (923x1024, 102K)

Europe will get on its feet again. And both you and the streetshitters will be surprised at how quickly your population numbers drop.

Wait so to AVOID curses hindu sluts marry dogs?! Wtf do they do to get cursed in the first place?!

i'd love to visit pakistan. no jokes. especially the north and mountains, of course.

Can't argue with that. At least dogs are kind. If I had to choose between marrying a muslim and a dog I'd have to pause and think at least.

Attached: 1550712191475.gif (270x188, 1.99M)

>Wtf do they do to get cursed in the first place
Not marry doge
t. doge

Attached: 1469415338662.png (630x630, 603K)

These people have a strong belief in astrology, so if the stars say that she will become a widow, then she gets married to a dog or a tree, and once the "groom" dies, she marries a human.

they cucked you so bad that India now has the LARGEST MUSLIM POPULATION IN THE WORLD, also your top bollywood actors are muslims, LETS GET REAL FOR A SECOND

{the reason why muslims were able to do this, is cus many indians (south asians as a whole desu) have inferiority complexes,are racist,and believe in the dumb caste system, you guys discriminate against your own people,infight, see dark skin as inferior and pretend to be white, its pathetic, back in the middle ages your hindu nobles and kings where tyrannic and your society had degenerated to a point that you became so weak and got conquered by Muslims. And after getting conquered,many people (especially in the eastern parts of india, decided to convert peacefully and voluntarily because they had enough of living in tyranny) meanwhile now a days you guys pretend to be white and abandon your own culture after being cucked by the british,and your shitty media, film industry,pop culture ENCOURAGES it too. You always blame others for your problems and play victim but have you ever stopped to think that there might be a problem in you too? how come the muslims and the brits manged to cuck us for so long,how come our society is in such a shitty state, why do all my neighboring countries hate me?} cope harder pajeet

Funny how your replies are memeflags

>If you're such a bitch then why not marry a dog?

Shut the fuck up pederastic piece of shit.

We never tried to convert. That’s why our empire was good, abd others were shit.

shitters are embodiment of pooditer, they support opinions that favor them and gang up against slight hint of anti-pajeetism.

You only good at making propaganda paki but remember your days are numbered

Attached: INS-Vikramaditya.jpg (1600x1000, 272K)

youtube.com/watch?v=154XNycX2fA

We're gonna fuck their women in their shaved assholes and pussies, Panjee. Even an virginity operation on their vagina won't save them.

so it's superstition some dog spread around to get some of that spicy poo pussy

>Still better than having a prophet that rapes 6 year old kids
If you really believe that, then you're a gullible dumbass

Clean those engines, ffs.

What's the point of that flag if you have muslim dick in your mouth?

No idea what your retarded prophet did or didn't. Muslims seem to like running pedo rings though, that's all I know.

Have to contact Volkswagen for that

funny how you reply with a shit flag

Attached: what-indian-flag-means-respecting-cows-billions-of-gods-rapes-24301852.png (500x566, 57K)

>My ancestors
Pic related

>Despite at one point being completely overrun by Islamic armies, you still couldn’t Islamize India.
India has more muslims than Pakistan itself, did you skip your school to watch bollywood in cinema's Randveer?

Your post is eqvelent to bollywood flick script.

Attached: 1550697496967.jpg (1024x851, 106K)

You guys really should consider removing the rectum from your flag if you want the poo bants to stop anytime soon.

The dog seems much more chuffed by the marriage than the chick.

Same as the cross on yours, since your country is not christian but faggy.

>your days are numbered
>pilots can't fly for shit.
>submarine gets detected.
>Titanic win!

Attached: 1551364345835m.jpg (577x1024, 110K)

Yeah,cus white people dont do that right?
just cus pedophilia is normal in the Catholic church, it doesnt mean that our prophet did it too, stop trying to justify your pedophilia by falsely accusing other religions of doing it too
i am a muslim, also whats the point with the flag if you have hindu poo micropenis in your mouth?

Good point

Christianity is faggy, so it makes perfect sense. I bet the pope approves.

Attached: foot_fetish.jpg (940x545, 466K)

Does anyone else find it funny when Indians and Pakis are threatening to nuke eachother, it's kinda like watching women fighting I don't know why.

Don't pretend Islam isn't the most gay, sexually deviant religion out there. It's even worse than the catholics, which is saying a lot.

Imagine loving poo this much

Because
>inbreeding
High amount of that across the subcontinent

lol they lost so hard that they have to make a ''historical'' movie to circle jerk and cope
youtube.com/watch?v=JFP24D15_XM

do you even know anything about islam? or is your knowledge based on what you read on Jow Forums?

And still bestiality is illegal in my country. I know right? What on earth?

>Kesari is an unbelievable true story based on the Battle of Saragarhi, 1897. Touted as one of the bravest battle ever fought, 21 courageous Sikhs countered 10,000 invaders. These saffron clad warriors fought valiantly against all odds and changed the meaning of bravery. This Holi, celebrate the spirit of bravery & sacrifice with Kesari.
Wtf did this actually happen? 21 Sikhs vs 10,000 muslims? Wow

the sikhs had superior weapons (supplied by the british) and were held up in a fort. 21 of them managed to kill around 180 primitive afghanis (brave but reasonable seeing the circumstance) but the indians like they always do, are exaggerating it and blowing it out of proportion to cope for the centuries of defeats at the hands of Muslims and brits

Go back there

btw they died and the afghans captured the fort but lost it later on after the british came

they sent us here

hmmm I don't know I need the Indian user to confirm this version of events seems like revisionism to me

I consent.

see, based india bro consented it