I'm 26 and I've never had a job in my life

I'm 26 and I've never had a job in my life.
I have nothing to put on my resume.
Tell me everything's going to be okay Jow Forums.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

whats the worst that can happen?
its probably not that bad
just try to learn somehting liek i dunno programming maybe? idfk

are you on neetbux or leaching off parents ?

Leaching off parents.
I don't want to do this anymore but I feel there's no escape.

Its not too late. Learn a skill and ask for an internship.

Yeah there's definitely room for okayness but at 26 it's becoming that time where you're gonna have to start weighing your options and going for it

Don't worry, automation will be here soon.

Attached: 1542493170713.jpg (1018x768, 87K)

just send out blank resumes like just for fun lol

>I'm 26 and I've never had a job in my life.
>I have nothing to put on my resume.
i know that feel

IT FEELS BAD!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well, good luck. May the God help you.

Attached: 1546780870076.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

I cant feel any empathy towards you, you are responsible for your self-inflicted misery. You wanted to play life on easy mode and got fucckd

Attached: _20190323_102445.jpg (861x889, 66K)

maybe alice can help you with your problem her email is [email protected]

has collage w/shit gpa and duty to end
it will consume half a decade and will be 30.
I just cannot think about having a job at all

Do Koreans get neet bucks?

Similar but much more strict on giving away
also had no experience on any job at all
It feels like getting chocked whenever I think about real job

Volunteer at a charity shop. Then you can use that to apply for retail jobs plus volunteering always looks good on a resume.

Even without work experience, there are plenty of things to put on a resume. Call whatever your local welfare place is or maybe community college and ask about help with a resume, there are programs (sorry, can't remember the name) specifically for people in your position that help you identify relevant skills and make a resume. Probably shouldn't expect more than entry level work like cashier or dishwashing if you're just entering the workforce, though. Cashier isn't even that bad depending on where you are, my friend used to work evenings at a gas station nobody went to and just played Runescape his entire shift

Just ask your parents to give you a job wherever they work at

Pretty much anyone can get a job, though, as long as you are capable of movement. I worked with a prep cook who had down syndrome, and I'm pretty sure that was his first job. I've also seen hardcore autismos working jobs I wouldn't have expected myself to be hired at

Kya faggo jew ur threads are garbage

I am responsible but I didn't want to play life on easy mode I was so afflicted by social anxiety and self hatred in highschool I was regularly cutting myself, burning myself and contemplating suicide instead of going there. I've finally come out the other side of those intense emotions but a decade too late. I have my highschool finished thank non-existent god and a loving supportive family but nothing else. At least I'm not dead though. I don't think they hire dead people.

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 18K)

This gives me hope.

Yeah, just gotta realize that when entry level jobs are putting out hiring ads, it's generally because they need someone, not because they are particularly picky. Interviews can be nerve racking, but it's more of a formality than anything. You don't have much to worry about as long as you show up on time, present yourself well, and act eager; if you get a call back, it's because you have the job if you don't look like a hobo when they see you. For every manager that might look down on you for a lack of work experience, there are another 99 who just want someone who will show up on time. I hear about lazy, stupid and incompetent people holding down jobs all the time. "80% of success is showing up" is very true in this regard

it probably wont but who knows

I pay my parents some of my savings each month and earn money doing chores for my grandma. I'm going to try to stretch my money out over the next decade and hope that artificial general intelligence is invented during that time and human workers all get replaced by robots and nobody has to work anymore.

This actually worked for me but it so happened that they actually needed some extra help cleaning up newly-constructed storage units. Made a cool $12k.

Same but i'm 22.

Attached: 1552019371304.jpg (474x456, 21K)

everything's going to be okay

Attached: image0.jpg (1659x1775, 247K)

One of my friends is like this. Also has no license