The reason why the Jow Forums threads that get moved to Jow Forums always die so fast is because your clown circus of a...

The reason why the Jow Forums threads that get moved to Jow Forums always die so fast is because your clown circus of a board is such a backwards shithole infested with ironic weeaboo cancer fresh off the Youtube boat and filled with forced [s4s]-lite epic maymays. What do I see when I scroll down through the catalog? The same low-effort threads over and over again. The same threads from yesterday. The same threads from the day before. The same threads from last week. The same threads from last month, over and over and over again. Low-effort posts made by mouthbreathing retards looking for instant satisfaction and recognition among their peers so that Jow Forums can become their personal chatroom. This board's become such a bizarre, esoteric circlejerk that people have unironically come to believe that this board somehow represents the so-called essence of old /b/, or is somehow a hangout for oldfags when the behaviour on this board would get laughed at and questioned on any other board, yes, including /b/. Jow Forums users have become so obsessed with their stale jokes and forced memes that they truly believe there's a deeper meaning to the cancer they posted, or that their community is anything more than retards bashing their foreheads on a keyboard and clicking "Post". OC production on this board, if you can even call it that, amounts to editing decade old MS paint comics to make them look even more stupid, and the users on this board hate original content from other boards because truth be told Jow Forums's OC is inadequate in comparison. You're not old /b/. You're not a bastion of oldfags. Oldfags hated people who slathered low quality posts with irony. You're Jow Forums's garbage can. Even /trash/ doesn't try to pretend to be something it isn't. Jow Forums is /trash/ for narcissists who circlejerk in filth and force it down eachother's throats while convincing themselves their board's continued existence is justified. You're Jow Forums's toilet, start acting like it and open wide.

Attached: bateman.png (527x553, 594K)

This is epic.

Stopped reading at Jow Forums threads.
The door is right over there.
Saged
Hidden

it's because Jow Forums is full of uncultured swine

truth

Can someone count how many buzzwords that was

dumb

tldr

Attached: k.jpg (447x406, 74K)

The reason why the Jow Forums threads that get moved to Jow Forums always die so fast is because your clown circus of a board is such a backwards shithole infested with ironic weeaboo cancer fresh off the Youtube boat and filled with forced [s4s]-lite epic maymays. What do I see when I scroll down through the catalog? The same low-effort threads over and over again. The same threads from yesterday. The same threads from the day before. The same threads from last week. The same threads from last month, over and over and over again. Low-effort posts made by mouthbreathing retards looking for instant satisfaction and recognition among their peers so that Jow Forums can become their personal chatroom. This board's become such a bizarre, esoteric circlejerk that people have unironically come to believe that this board somehow represents the so-called essence of old /b/, or is somehow a hangout for oldfags when the behaviour on this board would get laughed at and questioned on any other board, yes, including /b/. Jow Forums users have become so obsessed with their stale jokes and forced memes that they truly believe there's a deeper meaning to the cancer they posted, or that their community is anything more than retards bashing their foreheads on a keyboard and clicking "Post". OC production on this board, if you can even call it that, amounts to editing decade old MS paint comics to make them look even more stupid, and the users on this board hate original content from other boards because truth be told Jow Forums's OC is inadequate in comparison. You're not old /b/. You're not a bastion of oldfags. Oldfags hated people who slathered low quality posts with irony. You're Jow Forums's garbage can. Even /trash/ doesn't try to pretend to be something it isn't. Jow Forums is /trash/ for narcissists who circlejerk in filth and force it down eachother's throats while convincing themselves their board's continued existence is justified. You're Jow Forums's toilet, start acting like it and open wide.

Stay mad

The door is right over there my ass faggot

Attached: Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou yuu breasts.png (2000x2500, 1.92M)

kot

Attached: 1516084399793.png (687x686, 400K)

Don’t let it hit you on the way out

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs.

Attached: 1532798192937.png (500x338, 44K)

>7729382
Low energy left-wing post.

how do we fix newfriends, r/banter?

You blow it out the ass, the day of the rake is coming Leaf and you're first.

Attached: 1499730779218.png (600x600, 13K)

it's two year old pasta

Attached: blue.png (500x500, 162K)

(dubs)
They actually did it. They actually fucking made a board about memes. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight teenage pleb shit. Every fucking line is a shitpost. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this board that wouldn't get you at least 50 (You)s. If you plan on killing yourself this board is for you. If you own a meme folder this board is for you. If you like wasting your time watching guys talk about ramming eachother in the ass this board is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who goes outside and actually has a job this piece of shit board is not for you and given the fact that there are no boards like that anymore because mods and posters can't get enough meme stickies shit you're better off just finding another board or killing yourself.

Fuck Jow Forums, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this board.

Attached: 1535866914683.jpg (480x640, 83K)

aw come on, you could at least mention the day of the grill.
RIP country banter.

Fucking cringe. Holy fucking cringe. This might be the most cringe post I've ever seen in the history of the internet and trust me i know my cringe. I just cringed so fucking hard I could feel my butthole squeezing. This was so fucking cringeworthy that it makes /mlp/ look like a gathering of sensible people. Cringe cringe fucking cringe cringe cringepilled. This isn't even going into my cringe compilation, it's going into a special cringe purgatory. Get cringed on, cringelord.

Attached: larry the cucumber.png (554x400, 87K)

@7729161
>7729169
(7729356)
+7729389
literally get dabbed on
you too fuckboi

Attached: the game.png (300x300, 73K)

n word

O Canada

Attached: Generic Leaf.jpg (771x685, 235K)

NIGGERS

is this pasta

yes it dates back to 1994
t. r/banter veteran

>kerdasi amaq

I made a thread arguing for why Allah is a proponent of paedophilia. That's it. I've seen worse in YT comment sections.