ABSOLUTE HAPPENING: US government tracking Americans with RH- blood

themillenniumreport.com/2017/02/why-are-tptb-tracking-people-with-rh-negative-blood-so-closely/#more-42840

the government keeps profiles on these people! see:

youtube.com/watch?v=8estRFW1ug0
she says @ 4:40
>"I'm not at liberty to speak about the DNA collection"

Attached: images (19).jpg (219x230, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com
ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country
ldolphin.org/eden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who gives a shit?

For what reason?

anyone who has been in an old maps thread knows already, because atlantean DNA.

RH- blood basically means "European"
but esoterics believe people with RH- blood are actually alien engineered humans. this sounds ridiculous at face value, I know. the belief is people with RH- blood are the ones who brought forth empires, morals, and even Jesus was RH- blood. people with RH- blood have far higher empathy and creativity and even said to have psychic abilities. again, this is what Esoterics say, but if the government is tracking RH- people, they must also find truth to it.

white = RH- blood

Attached: 778f1307b76e81e71c1ce822b8d4d38b.jpg (736x323, 46K)

By the gods! It's the blood of an Isu!
MALAKA!

thread theme:
mega SPOOKY

Attached: SKELETONN DANCE.gif (480x360, 352K)

For fuck's sake you idiot let me break it down for you so you can take off your foil hat.
Those that are Rh- can't receive blood from donors that are Rh+ and this also effects organ donors/recipients as well. We have national organ registries and blood registries as well. To think this is some alien bullshit rather than a normal condition is retarded.

i dont think any of us knew we were being tracked, it sounded like conspirtard nonsense before

then why is the government tracking us faggot?

If I'm A+ am I a nigger?

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

To ensure that someone that is Rh- doesn't receive a kidney from someone that is Rh+.

>themillenniumreport.com

Attached: 1552912877424.jpg (600x576, 13K)

Anyone reporting in with RH- blood?

Attached: 1CC4C6CC-9B6F-4B95-ABB3-ECBB39A3B53B.jpg (640x696, 53K)

W-what?
But I'm A+

I'm A -
I'm with the cool guys?

AB+ extra plasma master race reporting in.

This is bullshit, jews have it and some subhumans from other ethnicities.

Im irish, literally all my relatives going far back as anyone has ever known has been Irish or scottish. Im blonde as are most my family.

I have rhesus positive. Stop being an idiot.

my wife is rh- and she isn’t anything special imo

can you fuck off that this RH- BS- phyops shit? Its not a real blood type.

>provides logical reasonable explanation
>shill
Why do you think that Rh- mothers that give birth to a baby that is Rh+ they immediately give the mother immunoglobulin as soon as they confirm the Rh+ blood type in the new born, otherwise they will experience future health problems as well as fertility problems in the future.

0 RH- reporting

>Rhesus monkey blood is a helluva thing.
Good thing I’m RH negative

Attached: B7A1DAD3-D8CF-4AA7-ACE2-E3A02402095D.jpg (530x470, 62K)

so the FBI tracks them? nice damage control

nice attempt to discredit the story

then they mixed or it doesn't really matter because they're actually good people

you're not part of the superhuman alien subset then

she probably is but you're just a hairless RH+ chimp so you don't understand

Attached: glow.jpg (288x288, 29K)

*RH- negative

what part of it is a psyop you shill fuck?

read the link and watch the video

0-, kind of worrisome

Somebody's ancestors were monkey fuckers.

spotted the nigger

>Those that are Rh- can't receive blood from donors that are Rh+ and this also effects organ donors/recipients as well.
So are you telling me they are tracking Rh- people so they can harvest blood and organs?

Read through the "I Am a ROFSCHILD, Axe me a question" Q&A:

ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html

You will get your answers there!

>so the FBI tracks them? nice damage control
Federal inmates have free health care and are eligible for organ donations. Maybe the government wants to track descendants of monkey fuckers. Idk man but there are reasonable explanations.

Everyone I know with rh- blood is an hopeless NPC though...

No I'm saying that it's nice to have a database when a patient is unconscious and needs a transplant or blood transfusion or possible organ.

and why would the government care to track these people? they would just have a blood test at the doctors office to make sure they are eligible

go fuck yourself

theyre on massive damage control ITT
we're on their radar for sure

>me walking in the blood donation center as a O-
Bow to me peasants, and I shall bring forth the blessed blood

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 2.57M)

saying you wouldn't, if you could

be careful bro

Most likely this. Thank G-d I found out I was Rh+ when I tested.

Rare

We don't share our blood with monkeys!

A is White. B is Asian. AB is hapa. O is nigger.

I know it's /x/ related, but from I heard in "alien abductions" they like to target people with RH negative blood. I listen to podcasts like Coast to Coast AM, Caravan to Midnight and Beyond the Darkness to get through my day at work, and it's a common thing that is brought up on these shows. I'm not saying I believe it or it has anything to do with anything, but it's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread.

Just google "Alien Abduction RH" and you'll get a shit ton of shit talking about RH negative and alien/paranormal shit.

Attached: 1553186467344.jpg (1024x545, 54K)

keep telling yourself that

>then why is the government tracking us faggot?

you'd be surprised just how much info we already know about you when you come through the ER, user. but it's not so bad considering that your doc can know your drug history, and the pharmacy can check interactions and safety before we try to keep your unconscious ass alive.

you dont care about people, be quiet

I'm o- and 99.95 pan European with no Jewish blood. You're wrong.

WE

Attached: D7D3E641-D9E0-4F00-900E-B200C472ED86.jpg (350x200, 19K)

I'd assume it's Jew blood, or the best quality blood, so when those people die, they can harvest the blood and send/sell it to some billionaire kike fossil to prolong their cursed life

O is nig blood. Sorry user but even if your skin is pale you're still a nig right down to your marrow.

you're obviously not people, user

AB NEGATIVE reporting in

-can receive any kind of blood
-nobody else can use my blood
-universal plasma donor

AB negative is based

>all of these people saying their specific blood types on this site
You're all posting in a disguised datamining thread.

>mom's B-
>i'm fucking 0+
JUST
Are reptilian-ape hybrids special? If they're European that is.

You're not white.

Or just maybe they are keeping track because women that are Rh- that have a child with a Rh+ man can create antibodies against Rh+ proteins that can cause hydrops fetalis in their future children that are Rh+.

thanks for proving my point

because RH- are the only ones capable of true empathy

No you don't understand, my sibling got the test done, cousin has blond hair blue eyes. Sibling has ice blue Huskies, and I have a transluscent blue/green/grey.

My favorite color is green

Everyone post favorite colors so low IQ fuckheads like this kill themselves in a panic

Having O blood is like having black skin. It doesn't matter if you have blond hair or blue eyes you're still a nig.

>nice attempt to discredit the story

so who are they then?

on the contrary, i have great pity on you.

i am a member of O+ master race.

Attached: o positive master race.jpg (700x538, 110K)

>who gives a shit?
vampire hunters

>pan European
So a nigger then...

Jews are RH+

>Using the confederate flag while claiming to be a nigger.
Sad.

British French and German. A bit of nordic too

i have a full mane of fine, thin strands of hair, user. you niggers love running your jealous fingers through it.

My understanding is that there's a high percentage of people with Rh-, green eyes, who have ancestry from the Basque region of Spain.

oh my, you don't say.

Attached: GlowInTheDark.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

RH- means that the DNA is monkey genes negative, in other words - it does not have monkey genes, that's what it means.

also this (I'm more creative, IQ and empathic and basically everything except bitching)

t.
high functioning creative monkey

Attached: gensu-cash-dragon-ball-son-goku.jpg (1280x1813, 439K)

Im sorry to say this, but to u’re going to get probed by some big black alien name Jamal in the near future

Make peace with your anus

Attached: BEF8F838-D0D9-4D6A-9F96-8DC8761AA662.jpg (1080x1080, 415K)

Go back to sleep.

Haha. MALAKA BROTHER.

> because they're actually good people
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Everyone post their wrong blood type in this data mining thread

I think you mean AB+. AB- can't receive the majority of blood, it can however receive all Rh- blood.

O- here, capable of creating antigen D, which earned me a lot of money. Blacks are all b type if I’m not mistaken.

you are mistaken, but there is a pattern that B antigen is more prevalent in non-euro countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country

personality quizzes are really top tier for data mining

o-, gate program, blond hair blue eyes kid here, please just leave me alone.

Attached: 0018.jpg (333x500, 53K)

interesting, but a bit pompous

>Who are the "Children of Israel?" Why was their seed blessed? Why were they told not to inter-marry with other people and to circumcise their sons for identification? Why were they told to preserve their geneology? Where did Adam and Eve's sons go to get their wives, if they were the only "humans" on earth?

>Many scientists believe that modern man evolved from ape-like primates. They have much proof to back up their theories, including modern blood analysis and comparative studies between modern man and lower anthripoids, such as the chimpanzee and the Rhesus monkey.

>It has been proven that the majority of mankind (85%) has a blood factor common with the rhesus monkey. This is called rhesus positive blood. Usually shortened to Rh positive. This factor is completely independent from the A, B, 0 blood types.

>In the study of genetics, we find that we can only inherit what our ancestors had...except in the case of environmental or selective mutation. We can have any of numerous combinations of traits inherited from all of our ancestors. Nothing more and nothing less. Therefore, if man and ape evolved from a common ancestor, their blood would have evolved the same way. Blood factors are transmitted with much more biological precision than any other characteristic. It could be argued from scientific scrutiny that modern man and rhesus monkey have had a common ancestor sometime in the "past". All other earthly primates share this Rh factor. But this leaves out the people who are Rh negative. If all mankind evolved from the same ancestor their blood would be compatible. Where did the Rh negatives come from? If they are not the descendants of prehistoric man, could they be the descendants of planetary travelers?

>All animals and other living creatures known to man can breed with any other of their species. Relative size and color makes no difference. Why does infant's haemolytic disease occur in humans if all humans are the same species? Haemolytic disease is the allergic reaction that occurs when an Rh negative mother is carrying a Rh positive child. Her blood builds up antibodies to destroy an ALIEN substance (the same way it would a virus), thereby destroying the infant. Why would a mother's body reject her own offspring? Nowhere else in nature does this occur naturally. This same problem does occur in mules - a cross between a horse and donkey. This fact alone points to the distinct possibility of a cross-breeding between two similar but genetically different species.

>Why does "science" (ie, the little peoples science)fail to explain how Rh negative is possible? Those familiar with blood factors, admit that Rh - humans must at minimum, be a mutation (if not descendants) of a different ancestor. If a mutation, what caused the mutation? Why does it continue with the exact characteristics? Why does it so violently reject the Rh factor, if it was within their own ancestry? Who was this ancestor? Difficulties in determining ethnology are largely overcome by the use of blood group data, for they are a single gene characteristic and not affected by the environment.

>The Basque people of Spain and France have the highest percentage of Rh negative blood. About 30% have (rr) Rh negative and about 60% carry one (r) negative gene. The average is only 15%-Rh negative, while some groups have very little. The Oriental jewish people of Israel, also have a high percent Rh negative, although most other Oriental people have only about 1% Rh negative. The Samaritans and the Black Cochin jewish also have a high percentage of Rh negative blood, although again the Rh negative blood is rare among most black people.

>Could the Basque people be one of these colonies? Or could it have been the original colony on earth? The origin of the Basques is unknown. Their language is unlike any other European language. Some believe that Basque was the original language of the book of Genesis. Some believe it was the original language of the world and possibly of the creator.

>Genesis 6:2 "The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and took them wives, all of which they chose." Who were the children of these marriages? Genesis 6:4 "God came into the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, and the same became mighty of old." From the King James Bible dictionary we find: "menchildren - men of Israel, male children of God, not children of man - Ex. 34:23." Ex. 34:7 states "The iniquity of the father will be unto the children unto the fourth generation." It is plain that something is inherited, could it be the blood?

>Blood is mentioned more often than any other word in the Bible, except God. These two words you will find on almost every page, blood and God! (The blood of the Gods?) This message has been written for thousands of years. There is a connection between the blood and the Gods.

>The American Indians had the tradition of making good friends, "blood brothers", if they thought they were worthy. Could this tradition have been for a reason? Could they have actually been checking to see if they were blood brothers (the same type blood)? The clumping (aggulation) that occurs when Rh positive and Rh negative blood are mixed is visible to the naked eye. Could they have been told, by their ancestors, that their blood was different from that of the rest of mankind except for their brothers and sisters, from other tribes, scattered throughout the earth. Indian tradition declares that their ancestors were of cosmic origin. The Indian totem pole is actually a family genealogy.

>Why all this preoccupation with genealogy among different people scattered throughout the earth? No other animal on earth has this preoccupation with ancestry. Where did this tradition come from? People scattered throughout the earth, who have had no-known contact with each other all simultaneously have the urge to chart their family tree? Why? How important could this have been to primitive cave men? Struggling to survive, to chart their genealogy? They had no understanding of modern genetics and inheritance. So why should they preserve their genealogy? Were they told to preserve their heritage, until a future date when they would return and it would be understood? Until a time, like now, when their descendent would be able to understand the message they were leaving.

>Although they probably didn't realize the importance of preserving their genealogy, they may have believed that future generations would understand. Are we that future generation? Was there a message left for us to understand? Do we have the courage to look for the answer?

I'm a half breed and O- though.

Attached: 608f5fcd32e660df9e639e700a179ac7d5463d3340cb7d0da23cb26857d8434d.png (900x900, 831K)

in the folder you go

>Do we really want to know or would we rather keep our heads buried in the sand? What we don't know will still affect us. You will not see unless you look. Only through knowledge will we find truth.

>Rh negative blood has not evolved on earth in the natural course of events.

>For many years people have been searching for the wrong thing. Could the true "missing link" actually be man himself? The unknown link between earth and the stars - hybrid man. Is man the missing link between primate and extraterrestrial?

>Upon x-raying the tomb of Makare, high priestess of Ammon, it was found that the infant buried with her labeled Prince Moutenihet was actually a female hamadryas baboon. An examination of Makare showed she had given birth shortly before dying.

>Dear Bickle! Start to consider the possibility that you, the Rh positive primate that you are...have only just begun your evolutionary journey. Consider that you are evolving as fast as your little helix can regenerate!
lmao^

>The "others" who you so misunderstand have engaged you to our mutual benefit and survival!

>africa
>28+
Obviously they're tracking people who'd commit crimes. Niggers and mutts.

Was Doggerland ever considered as the site of Atlantis?

Attached: Doggerland.jpg (1962x2005, 796K)

they can talk about it all the way but Jason Cheffetz and Gowdy never amounted to jack shit.

>Cheffetz
Cheffetz didn't even notice her comment about DNA collection

those two are just low level serfs who believed they are kings in the government. it's actually kind of sad, and I don't mean that in a demeaning way

pretty much

Attached: neanderthal_hunting1.jpg (449x600, 60K)

Doggerland, the first victim of Climate Change. :'( RIP Doggerlanders.

Except that there are RH- people who don't look white at all. No light colored hair or eyes are a must for any type of blood, so it must be something else beyond just european.

>Doggerland, the first victim of Climate Change.

lol, hardly

ldolphin.org/eden/

i dont even know what blood type i am
its pretty based though that every checkpoint you pass through theyll just take you blood and then swab your mouth to make sure you arent stoned. super based freedoms at least that weed will be 'legal' soon

I can't believe snoory is still on the air