Hey Jow Forums

Anyone saw Italanon these last two days? I am concerned he might do stupid shit because of me.

Attached: 72941442_p0.jpg (1290x1275, 131K)

*might've done/may do

What did you do to him?

You’re a dumb nigger

You mean Korbo?
He always does stupid ass shit here.

idk, I've written him a long private lection about my life and the impossibility of being together,
and generally adviced to find something better than vague internet companions.
From his posts on Jow Forums I take it he went full depressed mode and I'm worried he can hurt himself.
smart and productive comment with high possibilities of being true.

this one's a bit different

If you mean korbo then he can get fucked with a jackhammer
If you mean fake kobe then I am concerned for his well being

That's typical for him. I suppose you should be aware of how this guy functions, he is always on the brink of being either angry or depressed, he just can't help it. I suggest you stop worrying about people you can't fix, its only a waste of emotions.

Honestly don't know which one's which, but something tells me it's the first one...He used to post Rozen maidens and Erika Furudo
It's one thing when someone's angry or depressed because that's how they are and completely another when it's you who cause it. I can't help myself even when I know it's probably natural.

Attached: 1545326281551.jpg (736x900, 224K)

Was he angry and spiteful or sad and melancholic

Its a trait of his character. You had nothing to do with it. There is no use getting upset over the sun setting or winter coming, its natural and unavoidable.

i hope the fag died lol

Attached: 1546567810602.jpg (263x253, 17K)

Something like
sad and melancholic to me
angry and spiteful to everyone else
I see...I did feel he crossed the line this time though. Like, he was desperate to prove something...idk, but you're right anyway, not that I can do much though.

hi ayanami
long time no see

Attached: piFskJx4Bn0.jpg (1062x1080, 387K)

hello, how's life Bulgaranon?

Attached: cp6IDkamrbQ.jpg (324x794, 40K)

C*rno belongs wrapped around my bwrc.

it's okaih, I remember talking with you when you still used the name Ayanami and Apples desu
hope you are doing good too

Attached: 1518077436829.jpg (500x700, 871K)

OP's pic isn't cirno

hehe, I remember you BadApple thingy too. I just admire Rei and apples, that's all.
All I can say is that I could be doing much worse, but I'm fine by how things are right now, thanks. Wish you the luck too~
Don't bully the frost nine fairy

Attached: 1526426008480.jpg (1280x1205, 137K)

thanks fren, glad you are doing fine ~
yush, I used to namefig back then too

Attached: 1551394195856.jpg (800x800, 510K)

Let’s hope he posts it