Happy Day

Hello anonimouse!
Today is a tuesday, one day after the fateful mondays and one day before the central point of the week!
How are you coping with this new period of seven days, full of emotions, work, sweat and, if you are lucky, one or two bites of chocolate!
Half the world is, of course, on full spring mood, but the other half is being blesse by the fall gods, with flu and not so scorching Sun alike!

Nice videos for the day:
youtu.be/7eS-DpHaSkQ
youtu.be/0TIfUphEj6Q
youtu.be/iVrJUbeuG44

Thread's themes (wow, your mother lets you have TWO themes?! - edition)
youtu.be/qh5XrO40oPc
youtu.be/oiIzKjDQACY

Attached: 578.jpg (800x600, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z
youtu.be/teMdjJ3w9iM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXeNHwsePk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hiya!

saged

Attached: 11.jpg (512x527, 119K)

Happybump

Attached: 20190320052320_glitch.jpg (800x600, 220K)

It fares well today Oracle, enjoying the sun and a few brews on a well earned 2 days off before I cover the Bakery manager's vacation. How are you doing today?

¥How are you coping with this new period of seven days, full of emotions, work, sweat
Don't need to. I'm still a NEET

Attached: 1526575558359.png (702x920, 313K)

Hey ho, FSF!
I am doing quite well, but i need to say a >no< for one of my bosses that is a bit crazy and wants me to do inhuman things (for barely a monetary or spiritual reward)
So saying >no< is kinda hard but needed
Talking about brewing, i need some coffee right now, just finished the final quest of this expansion of FF and now i need to wait until june to get more goodies infusioned in me
We were worried! Thankfully you are here early today!
Nice and
Eccentric but
Exceptionally
Tender

Oh yeah, you are a NEET for sure!

Attached: __komeiji_koishi_touhou_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__87be74b478951e5832b1f118d7a90d04.png (1300x1042, 549K)

yuuka promised to sleep soon, if u see him pls send him to bed

I wonder where that Moldovan poster who likes to post as a trap from Dangnanropa is.

helo!!

Sometimes turning certain options down can be important, even in the workplace. Only you choose your path friend, make it a good one. Just be careful to not lose opportunities or the path you're on to too much pickiness. Loved the videos btw. I'm glad they gave FFVII a few more breaths of life over the years. It was, in the end rewarding to get Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core.

Good afternoon Oracle. Hope everyone here has a great day. I got nothing to say quite frankly. I've woke up from my small nap and started with a blank mind. Bleh.

Attached: Rabbit hole.png (1024x768, 882K)

Yes, Backup Oracle indeed.
Are you this chapter's librarian? I believe an "Oracle" is something ancient humans called psykers.

Attached: 1533821196884.png (476x390, 526K)

aeiou

The mighty Polly!
Don't worry i know my schedule for today
And it has right here
"Mass genoc-"
Oops i mean
"Tuck Poland in bed - remotely"
Leave it all with Oracle!
He may or may not be resident from Moldova!
Don't worry, only good choises are being made!
I won't board the sunking ship my boss wants me to tho
I actually have 2 ancient adventure children posters on my bedroom! Right above PC
And DoC/CC are some really good spin offs
May the FFVII remake at least be good and not FFXV shit
How about you listen to some music, watch some videos and wonder if today is a nice day for soup?
I am probably going to make some miso soup today
I am an Oracle that has the abilty to forsee the future and answer questions based on semi random post numbers
But only if i concentrate and make a thread to do so~
Do you perhaps have a title as well?
Hello! Do i know you France user?
I have poor memory and the lack of recognizable features besides flags makes it kinda harder
aeiou buddy pal

Attached: 1542488857566.jpg (565x800, 76K)

Cheers to that! We've been waiting 11 years on this remake since it's leak. That storyline, artistic and philisophical aesthetics have always held a place in my heart. Ever since it was the first pc game I played at 11. (Platinum edition.)

Escaping to Gaia and learning about that world helped a kid coming off a divorce of parents and awful lot.

Attached: peaceful.jpg (320x247, 74K)

Good night everyone.

Attached: 1529097768112.jpg (400x400, 23K)

From my latest emotional moment and reading user,
Know that
"Dark days lie ahead, of that i have no doubt, but the light of hope shall ever guide our steps so long as we have the will to press onward."
-Count Edmont de Fortemps
"A reminder that you are not alone, though many of your allies have fallen."
-Sir Aymeric

Never forget user, that a rested body can whitstand twice, even thrice the hardships~

ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᶦᶰᵈᵉʳ
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
ᴵᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z

Attached: 1544383161489.jpg (581x497, 278K)

2 themes?! Not too shabby
Coping with the work week OK, and weather is starting to get somewhat nice finally. B+ overall
Hope your Tuesday is rolling along nicely

Sweet dreams friend.
Snug sleps.

Remembered!

Attached: Aware Wolf.jpg (750x800, 190K)

REMEMBERED !! :3

>Music
Eh.

>Videos
Youtube videos, I'm binge watching a particular Youtuber.

>Soup
I've never craved for soup.

Attached: Eating while watching Television.jpg (850x601, 177K)

Nite
Rembered

Attached: 1526450022707.jpg (1200x900, 237K)

Full pic

Attached: A warewolf, etc.png (1200x1200, 1.2M)

Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

Attached: Headpats.jpg (235x235, 54K)

Goodnight Poland!

Attached: Loving Konbini.png (571x800, 446K)

>this thread

Attached: I cant bang that.jpg (1024x545, 55K)

hmm

Hello Oracle, how goes your day?

It is truly a good escape for me as well, but not so tender due to the late age i happened to stumble upon FFVII
But now, FFXIV and Eorzea makes a good chunk of my time and its quite good to have such a heartwarming development of my online alternate persona
Good sleps buddy
Im glad you are having good weather Bizzy!
Around here things tend to be a bit colder and its approaching the best time of the year overall
What do you happen to be binge watching?
And memes apart, soup is very tasty, fish is also a great ingredient to soups as much as cheese is
youtu.be/teMdjJ3w9iM
You can bang bang this~
Mine goes quite well, apart from the bad parts!
Tuesdays are purposedly a light day for me because its the day my favorite online games has seasonal updates
And today is one of those days so i have quite a lot to do!

Attached: 2c9esq.jpg (500x649, 64K)

good night~

Attached: d63b4b59ffa75c17c20e608d56bf88a8.png (1000x705, 260K)

""""""""""""""""it""""""""""""""" is back >:(((

A video I turned down for months turned out to be good. I've noticed your admiration for blades as well, maybe you'll like it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXeNHwsePk0

evening

Attached: lindafiorentino.jpg (899x1000, 128K)

>apart from the bad parts!
What are these bad parts?
>my favorite online games has seasonal updates
Nice, I'm always excited when new updated come out which is became more rare because i have to game on my family's pc
And what is the game you're waiting for?

Rembered!

>Binge watching
I know your not too familiar with Youtubers. I'm binge watching this YouTuber named "IDubbbzTV". He's my favorite YouTuber. Great content and such character he plays as. Anyways, for the binge watching portion, I'm re-watching his whole Kickstarter Crap series.

>Soup
I've tried soup before, but it never fill me up. It also depends on which types of soup. However, this one particular soup that I'll make is named albondigas. God I love that soup, the spic being added is even better. Delicia.

Attached: Mochi Mochi.jpg (850x601, 565K)

>approaching the best time of the year overall
nice! Savor that nice sweet spot in the year

Good evening to you too. How are you today? Finding something enjoyable to occupy the waning hours?

>IDUBBBZ
Samurai buyer series of bad unboxing was my favorite.

Attached: AjJEZbhh.jpg (480x452, 11K)

hoy
good night

rember

>g
>o
>m
>f
>y

How was your day? (I mean every1)

Attached: 1515906353322.jpg (640x1000, 702K)

No, I lurk most of the time, and I didn't see any French flag in Happy Day threads, It's calm where I am (southern zone), It's night and it's fine, but i'm going to sleep.

Aeiou

Attached: pobrane (1).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Gomfy day off friend. Relaxing when I can with my back warned by the sunlight. How are you this fine day?

Goodnight new friend. Rest well. Don't ever be afraid to participate in these threads, all are welcome.

bun id get

Attached: 80ac516f9aea3b0b0f354bd0f5fec3f0.jpg?e=1553718613&m=3i9D1TnIrcpKhj0eDN9FIw.jpg (481x639, 45K)

>Samurai Buyer
That was also good. Unfortunately he stopped. Very entertaining quite frankly.

Attached: Thinking.jpg (533x800, 127K)

Guten nicht mado2
Will check! Thanks for the link, it seems to be a nice video indeed
hello mr sir
how do you fare on this fateful nigjt?
Bad parts is a sick cat of mine
He seems to not be responding well to treatment also, but we are pampering him as much as possible!
I am waiting for new expansion of FFXIV, which will come on june and its already bougt, collector edition even!
I will probably lose my soul again~
Oh nice! I am not that familiar with youtubers but will give this guy a try, kickstarter had a lot of ups and downs, but mostly downs
Mine is going quite well, gomfy friend
How about yours? Had good beverages?
Welcome to your moment of spotlight then! And have nice sleeps southern france friend
>tries bun
>gets mOO
Wrong farm animal buddy, try again tomorrow

Attached: 3aa14de224e1165fb14bee1decd5018f_400x400.png (400x400, 98K)

sadly hereis a bit cold (10°C)
I was outside for 4 hors doing Geomatics praxis, we had mesured the road between 2 of our unis building with tahimeter

Attached: 1515907137377.jpg (3120x4160, 775K)

shit and no

bad

>beverages here is one of the part

also yeah a had drank a nice beer after all the trouble

Attached: 1515215023186.jpg (1707x775, 366K)

WOW THAT is some miss writing there sorry

get of that ">beverages " and you will understand everything

Sorry to hear that. What ails you new friend?

right now this shitty country and it's cancerous bureaucracy

in general the fact that I am leading a life I don't want to be leading

>inb4 just bee ur self

Attached: 1550695054147.jpg (434x393, 40K)

>Bad parts is a sick cat of mine
Will it be ok?
>FFXIV
My cousin is addicted to final fantasy i haven't played it personally yet so do you recommend it?

I somewhat understand. I'm in NY. The most taxed, incompetent beaurocracy exceeding only CA. My plans are to save up money and move out of this state.

you honestly haven't seen shit until you literary interact in any way with a public institution in this shitty country.

there was no fucking heating during the whole fucking winter in this god forsaken university I got a fucking light frostbite on my fucking hands. my knuckles still fucking hurt due to the multiple cold inflicted wounds in both of my hands.

>inb4 onions boy

and because there can be no police intervention in any university here, criminals unironically enter the campus of unis to evade the cops.

my friend who studies in another uni in the same city, once had to go to the secretary of her school to get some papers she needed. They were literary sitting inside drinking coffee and wouldn't open up the door and let her in, and literary minutes later they let a wandering camera crew enter and have them interviewed.

you can't make this shit up.

I pray you may have some solace in our humble congregation
Its been a while since i had beer, but coffee on the other hand is my main go to daily beverage
But coffee and beer goes really well side by side, each makes the other less and less bitter
Well, if you liked wow you will probably love FFXIV. On the non online ones, i would say IX is the best one to get your interest on the series
And stay the frick away from X, XIII and XV

Attached: __imaizumi_kagerou_and_sekibanki_touhou_drawn_by_poronegi__bfb18193bcca92ae8109cbb8be3f343f.jpg (800x1070, 174K)

And this is you way forward too. Do you have the option to transfer to another uni without losing credits or is it fixed? Have the students tried improving things yet without consent of staff? (Insulating dorms and making things comfier?) (Organizing amongst yourselves to overcome this hardship?)

Fappy Gay shall burn.

My new toy approaches.

Attached: oh, we're going to have fun.png (250x250, 69K)

cebollas muchacho

Attached: 8FCB5ED3-5F2A-4953-B074-E833E616536D.png (1188x1372, 86K)

>I am an Oracle that has the abilty to forsee the future and answer questions based on semi random post numbers
What should I eat tonight?

It has been quite a long time since i played a game as good as wow I'll surely be trying this one out
>stay the frick away from X, XIII and XV
Why should i stay away from those three?
And you forget to tell about the kOt will it be ok?

I approach your mother's (whore) vagina at the speed of a thousand meteors.

good god, you have no fucking idea.

First of all, I fucking hate this school to bits. All we do is talk about fucking rocks. And no, never at any point in time did I want to go to this uni, but I had no choice. Hopefully, this will change, but not without me basically having to dedicate a year and a couple of thousand euros.

I feel like I was born to study what I wanted to originally study, but I just couldn't so I am going to this shitty school instead.

Anyway, back to the heating thing. The students are a bunch of animals. They literary talk while the professor is fucking talking (please do fucking note that only a few labs are compulsory, the rest is all up to you) during the whole fucking lecture. They sometimes leave their trash in the amphitheatre instead of taking it to the garbage bin.

Moreover, whatever student organization exists, in any school in this uni, is just a travesty. It's a bunch of losers who don't give a single fuck about their studies and just want to fuck around, and they're more than likely paid to do so by some political parties or some shit. They have put shitty propaganda posters all over the fucking place (even on the fucking ceiling and in the fucking radiators and some doors) and graffiti shitty mottos all over the campus. Pure fucking cancer. Moreover, they enter the lecture hall at any time they fucking desire and basically cut the lecture in half just to make some shitty announcement about "muh racism" and "muh fascism" and "le government is bad" shit. Finally, they keep asking you if you're coming to this week's shitty protest for this week's trivial X reason.

Oh, and they're so pro free speech, that if a student or even a professor goes against them, they're going to make their lives a living hell.

Pure fucking cancer. I hope they die in the most painful way possible for disgracing and actively sabotaging such a historic institution.

Wew lad. Gotta transfer somehow then. You seem more keen on actually progressing yourself than the rest of the flock. That environment has to be affecting your studies in a negative way. (Why are these students not culled out or put in sped?)

Attached: CF24F3AC-D25E-4EED-9A47-A0997218B892.jpg (640x178, 32K)

>new toy
you mean, a bad dragon?

Attached: 0D54F53E-DE67-405D-AA72-AAD5FBB3CBB6.jpg (200x200, 12K)

>Fun
Whatever you call it.

Attached: a0fvRPF_d.jpg (599x464, 20K)

The fake Romanian is back, ever consider trying to take him down too? He gives so much away so easily.

it was some kind of reward for me

Attached: 1515519414003.png (470x688, 246K)

Nice.

Attached: Feels good man.jpg (800x800, 209K)

how many inches can you take so?

Attached: 3321E467-D178-4618-ADDE-112DBCFDDDDF.jpg (800x1110, 638K)

shit thread

Have all a good night and sleep well!

Attached: 1515906342542.jpg (2048x1536, 228K)

Not as much replies that we wanted to get, this is enough to fulfill my relaxation. Goodnight everyone, most importantly, goodnight Oracle.

>Last happy bump

Attached: Small Yukari.jpg (600x631, 109K)

Goodnight Yukari. Blessed be your evening.

You too Gomfy.
Goodnight to everyone, and a blessed morning.

Attached: 1553025312294.png (324x406, 157K)

Goodnight, sleep tight everyone. One last happybump.

bonus sage

Attached: 1315086265003.png (460x288, 149K)

goodnight nice USAposter
hope you get some good sleeps

U2
Goodnight Swedish Sage. Happybump.

Attached: 1550561880063.gif (498x205, 348K)

it's all the same in every uni in this country filled with subhumans, unfortunately.

unironically my school belongs to one of the best unis my country has to offer.

Good night, good morning~

Attached: 4727922.500000001_Donute.png (1000x1000, 360K)

>Worried about a guy posting Sage
You’re scared of a medicinal Sage plant? Weird.

Attached: 4L_hBG2BbZe.jpg (960x960, 222K)

extra sage

Good morning Yuuka and all

Hey dudes

Attached: 1547924690119.jpg (611x800, 61K)

Why do you never reply to me