I'm so influential, I practically own this board

I'm so influential, I practically own this board.

Attached: time to die anglo.jpg (384x538, 56K)

congratulations!!!

good job user

No you don't.
You can't own something that is already managed by the mods.

Attached: HES THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN BE TRUSTED.png (1453x2061, 69K)

the ability to expel the most shit from your ass directly onto the board doesnt make you influential or good

Attached: typical thread.png (275x275, 5K)

As someone who is Neutral (neither american nor romanian), I can say without a single doubt that Duke owns this board.

2(9 @43 697?

I'm gonna kill every single one of you scum who defies the influentialness and basedness and intelectuality of Romania fuck you niggers I piss all over you.

>7744261

You're not Romanian. Go back to Jow Forums gay POOP. No (you)s for you.

redpilled
wp, heres a (you) for you act of brave defiance
stop bedning over and letting yourself get fucked ffs this this the chan no one owns anything and nothing is clear, dont let others dominate your board

Wrong, Based Romania owns everything in this universe and therefore owns this board. I declare that all of you are to be raped by the BWRC for your crimes against Based Romania.

Gay

LITTLE BOY GET OVER HERE SO I CAN *HNGGGGGGGGGGGG* *HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG* *HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG* OHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ALL OVER YOUR SHITTY FUCKING FACE SPEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AND BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BR BR BRRRRRR BRRRRRRRRRR BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1550174811154.jpg (1280x960, 265K)

lol based

>7744365
Good for Romania.
You're not Romanian.

That's wrong, because I am Romanian and Anglos are inferior in intellectuality compared to Romanians so therefore everything you say is falsified.

Go back to Jow Forums POOP no (you)s for you.

>7744449

I need not do such a thing for a mere pathetic Anglo who will soon be slain by my Based Romanian hand.

based

You're not Romanian, you unbased, filthy scoundrel. Your very presence is an affront to Romania's basedness. Kindly kys.

Attached: 1553329570423.gif (837x717, 1.01M)

swaggggggggggg