How do you do bant? Have a nice day?

How do you do bant? Have a nice day?

Attached: bc2ce28360cfdfdfa9d8efbfda82e1bb.png (560x718, 274K)

trial over
delete Jow Forums

Okie dokie! Time to make the call.

Attached: yoosung_by_acaelith-dajpfcc.jpg (1000x1400, 672K)

Hello once more Bumstead. How was your sleep?

>How do you do?
Fairly decent. Not much to say about it.

Attached: Okina.jpg (920x1200, 147K)

It was cozy.
>not much to say
same here amigo

wonder how they are doing now

I wish anime never existed.

saged

It was pretty good. Great weather lately so I spend 4 hours walking around outside, gotta love the sun when you haven't seen it in months

shut the fuck up faggot, you make the same threads everyday. do something original for once

NIGGRAR

Why's that?
Dude that's cozy. always nice to be outside.
OKay I'll make a different thread tomorrow.

It’s nothing but degeneracy. At one time it wa just a simple comic and tv thing for children, but as the years went on it became more and more degenerate and nowadays every show that exists these days is a copy of older animes, they’re also filled to the brim with fanservice as well, and they have the same stereotypes (regular person finds their destiny, takes place in a high school, spiky hair, etc.)

I wish anime exploded in influence and took over america

That would scare me so badly.

eh it's just how art works. Besides most anime watched and talked about by folks like chan is for teens to adults. Tons of anime is made just normally or for kids but it's either A. in japan and B. chan just doesn't talk about it.

GOOD

Why are there so many animes that take place in high schools or something similar to a high school?

My are so many cartoons in high school or school general?

I don't do bant. Have a nice day.

I just think it’s a huge stereotype that they need to get rid of. Besides that why are there so many characters with Spiky or Messy hair?

It’s almost like they’re for kids and preteens or something weird!!

If they were for Kids or Preteens nowadays why is there so much fanservice?