How did people who graduated High School in the early 2000s making out in life?

How did people who graduated High School in the early 2000s making out in life?

Attached: 53212346765.jpg (480x360, 18K)

wouldn't know? Graduated in 1994 and im retired now.

how

all suicides

Class of 2002 here. Wife, 2 kids and third on the way, stsble career. Alright, I guess.

I dropped out in 1999 and am retired as well

By lying on the interbutt

>retired
>how
Mental illness leave.

2006 here. Everyone I know has kids now, some normal boring ass job, some are still paying off college even though their degree didn't help them and everyone pretends to be happy on social media but are miserable like everyone else. I escaped the trap. I am genuinely happy. No children, no wife, don't make a ton but I get to keep everything.

Doing ok. but it's not great.

t. Class of 2006

Class of 2005. Went the boomer route right out of HS making decent wage $52k/ year. 2008 financial meltdown buttfucked me, got laid off. Spent over a year on unemployment. Went to university for finance degree and MBA while working shit tier jobs. Finished in 2012. Now making $95k/ year. Single, no kids, live in shitty apartment. Feel pretty meh about my life.

How important is money to you? Do you see it as a failure that you don't earn more, or are very wealthy? What are your regrets.

>2006
My man. Did you also have shitty IBM laptops to work on when they brought computers that were slow as fuck and everything was blocked?

Class of 2002

Own two houses, decent gov job just a 4 year degree. Most of my friends are stilll in debt/renting but I stayed single.

I left school in 2001. I'm a complete and total failure, no career, no gf, not a homeowner, life is fucking grim.

What makes it worse is the realisation that my generation were literally the last to grow up in a pre-internet, relatively traditional world. We had a good 5 years post-graduation before the banking crisis to get a good foothold on the career ladder, save money, buy homes etc. I completely wasted this opportunity and spent my 20s socially anxious, getting wasted at weekends and spending most of my time unemployed.

All my friends have careers, houses, wives/kids. Everyone seems very content. I am living in hell and its all my fault.

I still choose to blame the Jews though.

It's not impossible. I'm a high school dropout and I'm retired. My wife (we never legally married) and I had a son, and I eventually quit working to spend time with him. Wife works her ass off, I teach our son to shoot, have him workout, take him to swimming and karate or jiu jitsu, etc. I lift while he's at school.

2005 grad here. No college exp, self owned business, wife makes more money, happily married,kids and a backyard with dogs, dreams can happen. Although i always wished to wake up in japan with a japslap

>$95k/year
>SHitty apartment
How?

>How did people who graduated High School in the early 2000s making out in life?
i made a lot of money buying the stock market after it crashed. that's about it, really.

Yes, and we had the green screen Macs in the computer lab back in the day.

bought back my military time while working for the park service

'04 here.

Fucked around with community college for a bit, aimless. Eventually got hooked on oxicontin, then crack, for a few years. Got clean at 24. I work in substance abuse treatment and recently went back to college for my degree as a therapist. Just trying to get as much White people as possible off of drugs.

>class of 2010
Man I'm jelly of you guys. You got in just before the party was over and managed to leave with some goodies. I graduated at the worst possible time and got fucked. After years of spotty employment and then not being able to go to college I've managed to get a good job, a wife, I'm about to have my second kid and I'm working on starting a business with another person. I'm a poorfag for now, but I live comfortably by being frugal and having minimal debt.

So you're a fucking nigger

Grad of 2005. Mechanical Engineering Tech from what would be called a tech college in Freedomland.

Own my car, have a motorcycle, work in automotive sector but I do quality control and NDE testing. Make ~28 Kanuckbucks per hour with decent benefits. Just started dating a new 28 year old roastie/trad thot.

>Doing great if it wasn't still depressed that both my parents died in the last couple years... Not sure if I want kids because 2/2 parents and 3/4 grandparents died from cancer in their 50s....

Attached: 14947463_10210582486628443_6672922741682585441_n.jpg (539x960, 57K)

i wish i could fucking do that. based

Hello fellow '06er. I have two degrees but still make shit for money because I chose government work. Been married for almost 10 years and my wife has a degree in the medical field and makes bank. If it wasn't for my benefits and retirement I would quit and go straight NEET.

Datamining thread.
Get fucked kike.

Hang on to that entrepreneurial spirit no matter what user. I'm a wagecuck 20 years into his career and I kinda wish I'd started out trying to start something of my own. Stick with it until it pays off. I'm 40 and there's no going back for me.

He probably lives in New York

Live in Dallas. Houses in my area are California tier priced and I refuse to move out of the city because I don't want to spend more than 15 minutes driving to/from work.

'05 here, raising the future master hapa race, generally happy with my life secluded away from the west but sometimes knowing of the absolute state of my former home gets me feeling down

Attached: 1534706414208.jpg (850x1131, 281K)

Same. Live in uptown Dallas. FP&A manager. 2001 Grad

It wasn’t so bad until about 2011 when there was a flood of Californians coming to the state and realtors realized they could ask 600k for a 1500 square foot bungalow and the Californians would think it reasonable due to the prices back home.

I went from being a rich fuck who works all the time, to making jack shit, who has a easy job.

Graduated 2002. Bummed around at jobs for a few years. Got married. Job moved overseas. Got divorced joined marine corps. Remarried ex wife. Did some deployments and saved money. Wife got degree. Got out. Failed out of engineering so started plumbing. Find out I like new construction commercial plumbing. Find out it pays good. Have a few kids.

Hey life turned out really good so far, and I'm pretty grateful for it user

Datamining thread.
Gas the kikes, race war now!

Attached: 1553385387418.png (343x628, 275K)

257.8.22-DEL-270319-dsk-col-c-alvlml

>wife makes more money

cuck

'02 here
Worked a few shit jobs in animation and then got a good gig at a small studio that just opened in 2010. Make just under $90k, bought a house at the bottom of the market out of pure luck. Stay at home wife and 2 kids. We want 2 more.
Life is pretty good mannn.

how that happen with the wife? married twice i mean.

Not to bad, became a school board janitor I making 55k a year and get 108 days off paid.

Pretty shit but I don't care. Work at my buddies ice cream shop. Make a bit more than minimum wage. Rent apt with gf.

I'M JUST A TEEEENAGE DIIIRTBAG BAAABY

>making out in life?

Attached: 1543084958.gif (267x200, 168K)

I went to a bad school in queens ny. Cut most days, and dropped out in '02. I'm a web developer and have 17 sites that currently earn an average of $4300 a month, mostly through affiliate sales. I also have recently carved out a niche for myself where I essentially rent prefabricated dog walking websites to people starting the business. It allows them to book clients, post updates regarding walk times, places, and manage small staffs. Its a knock off of rover, and it sells well because people trust small, local dog walking businesses more than large, unaccountable ones like rover and wag.

Attached: nwwQl.jpg (620x718, 52K)

>decent gov job
Post office?

Proud of you user. I admire how you can still try to help others.

Thanks fren. I won't ever give up. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think it's too late for you. If you've got savings and a good idea try making some connections. It doesn't have to be some huge thing, you can start small and build your way up so you can have a good retirement. If you're in it for the pension I guess I understand why you feel the way you do though.

Actually it makes sense. Women are more likely to have degrees now.

Sounds kind of comfy actually.

We split up over bills and apparently both had some growing up still to do, but we managed to work it out.

>just opened
>2010

anyways ‘06 and got a house, preggo stay at home wife and a stay at home job, make 6 figures. used to spam red venom threads on /co/ and called moot a fag in atlanta

I’m in grad school. The gap in employment is going to be fun to explain.

literally this. what an embarrassment.

add some value to this world you fucking bum

Thanks man

>tfw 52
>tfw can't relate to anyone on this site

Been here for 10 years. Kill me

Thats really nice to hear user. Glad for you.

Bang your ded

04 here can confirm this

$56K CAD = $42K USD =

Attached: leaf faggot.gif (237x596, 1.36M)

NEET

52 AND only ten years user please

Everything is shit i wish for a generation x cannibal holocaust

23 years military, get 60% of my base pay for the rest of my life.

Attached: 7c5d46a6-0156-48ac-9d12-d86570ff5c69..jpg (400x400, 34K)

>grad of 2008 when markets went bust.
>Didn't get employed after graduating
>When markets started to recover I had no job history
>Now I'm unemployable
>Also ears deep in debt

Fuck me. I've created all sorts of money schemes bordering legal limits to rip idiots of small amounts while living off gibs me dats. Basically housing market bubble bursting fucked my life for eternity so my only choices are to mooch of others and/or to employ myself off the books so that I don't have to pay my creditors nor taxes.

How on Earth is 2006 "early" 2000s?

That's not called being retired, you're a housewife.

>35
>class of 2001
>accounting undergraduate in 2005; no masters
>work as java developer out of school
>make 175k in 2007
>recession hits
>contracts dry up
>get drunk and bang sluts for 2 years
>run out of money
>get job as IT analyst
>everyone I work with is an actual boomer
>huge influences in IT field
>cant even setup emails
>95% of my job is intern tier shit
>proofreading/prettying up powerpoint decks
>linking spreadsheets properly
>correcting/adding formulas
>have corner office
>play FM and OOTP all day
>play Empires and Puzzles on phone
>shitpost
>do intern tier work for boomers 95% of the time
>recently bought 30 acre farm
>starting company that grows CBD cannabis
>have 9 month old son
>dont want him to have to deal with niggers and the spicsplosion
>planning to semi-retired in the near future to 98% white county in northern part of state

2000 goes to 2999

The same as 30 yr old millenials referring to themselves as boomers (ironically) which is really a dead giveaway on their character

graduated in 04

professional NEET and shitposter

I wasted my life on Jow Forums off and on for 14 years. Now all of my old memes are worthless, and I'm still autistic. Don't invest in the meme market and get a real life while you can.

Attached: lol_internet.gif (389x297, 194K)

Class of 2001

College degree is paid off. Decent job (6 figures), homeowner, married. First son on the way, he will not be circumcised. Disgusted with the state of things but not enough bandwidth or passion to actually do anything about it.

If you were a chick I would kiss you right on the mouth for that honesty.

Because Im a Lesbian. Big time.

my sister works for the nhs

You just gotta make due. Its not like the average canadian can emmigrate to the us, thats just for beaners.

meant got foot in door in 2010 - the year that studio opened. have been there ever since

bandwidth is a cursed tech word and should not be used to describe your ability to perform as a human. bandwidth should be reserved for cumguzzling leadership teams at private equity firms

> We had a good 5 years post-graduation before the banking crisis to get a good foothold on the career ladder, save money, buy homes etc.
> I am living in hell and its all my fault.

The banking crisis was your fault?

Are you the meat headed man type or are you a lipstick lesbo

kek

Graduated in 2005 and I miss it dearly. Not because of socializing in high school or whatever but just how much better things were back then from a society standpoint. When I graduated, I had no idea how bad things were going to be in the present. I imagine gen x feels the same way. You zoomers have no idea how great things were you poor bastards.

Bandwidth? What the fuck are you a radio frequency

Come up with a more apt descriptor then cunt

Why are leaf wages so abysmally low? Like a STEM grad can hope to make at most $30/hr in leaf monopoly money which is about $22 USD/hr then gets taxed 30-40%+. You have to go to University for 5 years, go into debt, work your ass off, then you start off at basically minimum wage ($14 leafbux) then after 5-10 years you're making about $30 leafbux/hour at most

Meanwhile Jamal can go flip burgers right across the border after getting out of the pen for armed robbery and rape and earn more than an engineer in Canada and actually has a higher quality of life

How did you fuck up the most natural resource endowed land mass with the smallest populace so badly? Like even fucking Arabs were living in tents 50 years ago and basically had nothing, now the Middle East is rich as fuck, full of sky scrapers, everyone is wealthy and doesn't have to work, and they had a fraction of your natural resources. How can you fuck up so bad?

Attached: canada cuck wages.jpg (668x501, 48K)

Why don't you grow a non-degenerate crop?

Graduated right before the financial crisis and went into (financial) trading. Pretty good times actually.

>will not be circumcised

Good. My parents are Brits but I was born in the US and I’m not circumcised.

I asked my dad in high school why I wasn’t circumcised (because everyone else was).

>He said “it’s not natural, we’re not Jewish, and we’re not fundamentalist Christian”.
>I said “the kids at school aren’t fundamentalist”
>he said “by comparison, they are, American Protestants for the most part are fundamentalist Christians compared to Protestantism in general, especially baptists, but they all worship and emulate the Jews, which is totally inappropriate as far as I’m concerned”.

Thanks dad.

and on top of the that, the food is much higher here. hell, a combo at mcdicks is over 10 bucks here.

this.I've been bouncing from low skill job to low skill job, one kid is in PA with her mom. My other kid lives with me. She receives SSI which pays some bills and I basically survive each month with the remains. Sometimes I wish I was dead but I can't leave my kids. I wish I went straight to college after high school but even now I don't know what I would've majored in.

Attached: 1553473590746.png (726x1415, 172K)

>graduated 2000
>got a business degree in college
>worked in IT for ten years
>health issues cripple me for the last few years
>recent surgery, hoping things improve
>happily married, wife making decent bank
>no kids, haven't been able to afford them
>friends I hang with on a weekly basis
>wife and I still enjoy fucking each other after almost 20 years together
Can't complain too much. I just wish I was well enough to go back to working full time, because finding part-time professional jobs is nearly impossible.

Attached: 1532978628977.jpg (960x739, 73K)

Graduated 2003. Went to college for a year but didn't really have any plan. Got bored and dropped out. Worked a decent manufacturing job for 9 years but it was clear that it was going to be outsourced to Mexico. Didn't want to stick around and have no education or marketable skills when that happened, so I quit and went back to college to get a degree in chemistry. I will be 35 when I get my degree. It sucks to have wasted so much time at my old job when I could have had a nice career by now if I hadn't fucked off and settled at that place. On the bright side, I have aged well and stayed fit so most people in my classes don't know I'm an oldfag.

6 mcnuggets are $5.49+tax

>$1/mcnugget in Canada

Like what the fuck happened?

Attached: $1 mcnugget.jpg (645x291, 88K)

drop em out

Yes retard, bandwidth, as in “the energy or mental capacity required to deal with a situation.” Not referring to a range of frequencies in this context.

dropped out of community college. Got a warehouse house job and am now making 64k to essentially stack boxes. Not the best outcome but certainly not the worst

same as you bro but i fear im a bit older. 37, thought fucking as many women as poss and smoking as much weed as poss was the best thing. then opiates got a hold. came off drugs in 2011, got a job as a chef and after 3 years of doing that I decided id never make enough to buy a home, the last bird I fucked was a complete slut(karma for my younger years) and said she wanted to settle down but she meant settle down for some dick. Now I spend my days lifting a few weights, taking the dog out, ive planted some potatos and plan on getting more veg planted in the garden of my council house and get a few chickens. Im happier now though than ever as I decided unless shit changes where i can work and buy a house im gonna chill till i die.

So you’re in welfare? Government jobs are welfare. We a real job!

Graduated in 2004
Did fuck all most of my 20s, returned to school late 20s and am now in law school early 30s

>The banking crisis was your fault?

No. But I had all the benefits of a pre-banking crisis world to take advantage of, including ridiculously low tuition fees compared to now. And I blew it by being a lazy, socially anxious layabout who only cared about drinking himself half to death at weekends and memeing on Ebumsworld.

Larp or not, thanks.

>doesn't get the 30 year old boomer meme

Attached: 1530976304624.jpg (1800x1080, 1.18M)

Wife, kids, good job, internet troll in free time.

Life's good.

I'm nearly as old as you mate. Least you got to fuck plenty of women by the sound of it, I didn't even do that. Only ever had one gf. The simple life is the way to go for people like us. I'm actually thinking of doing a gardening course this year and getting a job as a landscaper of working in a garden centre or something. The pay is shit but at least its outdoors and away from a screen and scumsucking HR women.

My aim now is to buy a small house in a little village somewhere by the time I'm 40. Even if I'm earning a pittance, I'd take that over being a mortgage slave in a paki infested clown city