I miss hezpolan

Attached: P02-131102-aa3.jpg (480x611, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/bant/4281938
youtu.be/E8H-67ILaqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont

Attached: crab rave.gif (480x270, 1.92M)

Didn't he die shortly after leaving?

yes

i heard jokes about it but i really want to know if this is true or not

it's true

can you give me some proof

Sometimes I wonder if he’s doing well, but than I realize he fucking died

He stopped posting after the news of a pole dying fighting for hezbollah

ikr? same happens to me

I thought this but I just wish there was a little more to go off of

please at least post the news article. i spit on his grave. not even because i like or hate hezbollah he's just such a faggot that he died during the real thing after shitting up the board with his LARPing.

Here is the thread
yuki.la/bant/4281938

Please forgive me if I'm wrong, but is that you RJ?

yes

very much appreciated. well i guess theres no confirmation it truly was him but im going to assume it was because its funnier that way to me. what a fucking retarded faggot

Attached: 1518477215431.png (500x500, 325K)

Imagine dying for a country that's not yours and not being a mercenary...
Jesus Christ that might suck.

shit for all the talk about how the US army are israels attack dogs or whatever, at least they get decent benefits from joining (and safest conditions possible given their job thanks to the advanced technology). Hezpoland is truly the stupidest motherfucker i've had the pleasure of interracting with ever.

Attached: scout laugh.png (250x364, 109K)

I've heard you can ALSO become an israeli citizen after joining their army instead

Double nationality sounds like a pretty sweet deal for spending just 30 months under the iron dome

good riddance

Good fucking shit, I tried finding any news about it that day and I'm 90% sure of getting some informatiom, but I'm positive about Polish news not making any report on this.

We don't know what the actual hezpoland looked like, so it's only an educated guess at best. I recall seeing a polish fellow with a similar motif around Q3 2018 but I may be just talking out my ass.

youtu.be/E8H-67ILaqc