Wanna get in shape but don't want to waste money on (((gym)))

Wanna get in shape but don't want to waste money on (((gym))).

Is calisthenics a way to go?

Attached: 1416154918188.jpg (435x567, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXbXQb9B0cw
youtube.com/watch?v=TU8QYVW0gDU
youtube.com/watch?v=De3Gl-nC7IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DHvSGdCIZyQ
theguardian.com/sport/2018/aug/16/ufc-dana-white-donald-trump-relationship
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you make this harder for yourself?

Calisthenics takes to long to build muscle. Buy weights if you don’t want to go to the gym.

:MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY:.

Rest times should be 30 - 60 seconds between sets.

Pushup - 3 sets x 10 reps
chest, anterior delt, triceps, core

Jumping split squat - 4 sets x 20 reps
glutes, quads, hamstrings, calves, core
youtube.com/watch?v=UXbXQb9B0cw

Burpee - 3 sets x 15 reps
glutes, quads, hamstrings, core, shoulders, chest, back, full body
youtube.com/watch?v=TU8QYVW0gDU

Mountain Climbers - 3 sets x 30 second
core, shoulders, triceps
youtube.com/watch?v=De3Gl-nC7IQ

Diamond Pushup - 3 sets x 12 reps
chest, triceps, anterior delt, core

Ab Rolls - 3 sets x 12 reps + 4
abs, hips, shoulders, triceps, latissimus dorsi

Plank
youtube.com/watch?v=DHvSGdCIZyQ
.:TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAY:.

Running - 30 minutes
DAILY GOAL

100 pushups
40 ab rolls (3 sets x 12 reps + 4)
50 pullups

go inna woods and lift large logs and boulders.

Grow up and get a fucking gym membership, not everything in this world is ((()))

Go back to Jow Forums faggot.

Attached: acktually.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

>ooga booga I want to get fit but I don't want to join a gym because anything that costs money = jews
you're not going to get anywhere by intentionally being a fucking idiot

just buy a gym membership, very much worth the results

If you live in a big city you can pass a month by going in different nearby gyms every day. Then choose the cheapest or simply your favourite one. If you still don't want to "waste" money on a membership note which excercises or machines you liked and get a homegym piece by piece.

gyms don't echo you faggot dyel

except for (((Planet """Fitness""")))

And if you're too broke to afford a homegym then at least get a doorframe pull up bar and a barbell.

If you're too broke for that as well go to the nearest playground.

for functional fitness. yes, calisthenics is awesome. combine with running with gear and do shitloads of burpees and you'll be in much better shape in a couple of months. it's tougher to gain muscle i guess, but you'll be stronger and more fit for sure. i go climbing with two frens who lift a lot and they are way less agile than me, even though they're about 8 years younger, and this seems to be the case with a lot of pumped up guys.

you're not losing money if you give it a go. set up two-split program plus two endurance sessions a week and try it for three months. also take this to Jow Forums next time

all big chain gyms suck, go local

locals are full of machines and meme shit. Can't go wrong with a Gold's.

your metabolism makes you fat or skinny, a gym
just lets you wear your body down faster.

gymnasium (n.)
1590s, "place of exercise," from Latin gymnasium "school for
gymnastics," from Greek gymnasion "public place where
athletic exercises are practiced; gymnastics school," in plural,
"bodily exercises," from gymnazein "to exercise or train," literally
or figuratively, literally "to train naked," from gymnos "naked,"
from a metathesis of PIE *nogw-mo-, suffixed form of *nogw-
"naked" (see naked).

work out naked or don't work out at all.
>gym rapes skyrocket

Don't go to a gym with ads targeted at women

Yes
Or this

>50 pull-ups
WTF, nigga. Are you superman?

Buy dumbbells and a pullup bar

Doing real activity is the way to go. Go hiking. Start sprinting. Do work. Eat well. Do this, and you will be in shape.

Weightlifting gym brah shit IS totally Jewed. Do you really want to count every calorie and nutrient and spend hours at the gym with a bunch of nasty ass sweaty guys while staring in mirrors and looking at scantily clad pictures of other men for encouragement? 9/10 of those guys don't even have functional strength to put in a hard day's work. It's all make believe shit pumped up with whey protein and supplements. Take them off of the routine and they deflate in six months. I'm old enough to remember when this wasn't even an ordinary thing, it was something way out on the fringes. What changed? Hollywood Jews starting pumping that shit out in every movie and before long, every young schmuck and young roastie thought men were really supposed to be shaped like that, and spend their time doing the gayness required to get there.

Get functionally fit. If you go to the gym to get puffy muscles to impress other dudes, which is where all weightlifters end up eventually, you're probably gonna turn gay like them.

It’s like 30 bucks a month. Don’t be jewish with this one, find a gym you like and join.
Its worth every cent

push ups, pull ups, bodyweight squats and cardio (could be cycling, running, swimming, whatever you want)
that's all you need

Attached: 49204736_1325581637578753_9144578800225353728_n.jpg (720x715, 41K)

God says exercise is homo, go tackle a horse.

Attached: 3D72DC10-AD74-42AA-B55E-A62024FDB927.jpg (133x200, 26K)

Calisthenics, bicycle riding (better on your joints than jogging) and dumbbells is all you need.

t. BMI 23, 8% BF

not in one set obviously you monkey

Go innawoods and do RockyIV shit

It's still a lot in a day.

unironically get a pull up bar and some gymnast rings. hang the rings on the bar and you can do loads of exercises, from rows to curls to shoulder shrugs. body weight squats, pistol squats etc.

I have the rings hanging from rafters in my backyard shop, I split my workouts into push and pull days with the rings for 90 mins every other day and it works pretty good.

Don't roid too hard, m8

Holy fuck this guy has my exact build and proportions. Weird seeing my body double

>9/10 of those guys don't even have functional strength to put in a hard day's work.
C O P E

Never touched roids in my life, never will.
Nearly two decades of commuting on a bicycle has given me legs like tree trunks and rock-solid core.

>Is calisthenics a way to go?

Yup.

Get a pull up bar though.

Dude, 8%BF is insane. Almost impossible to attain naturally if you want to preserve your muscles

this, but every day.

Any kind of exercise can get you into shape literally in 1 month or even less if you overdo it by exercising 3 hours per day.

Why are you here? You should be at the gym staring at some other man's tits and ass while he grunts and gets pumped, brah.

I do 25 sets of 8 pull ups throughout my pull day. my arms have never been bigger, I'm hooked on volume workouts. I work in a warehouse that let me install a pullup bar for stretching, I can usually get in 15 to 20 sets in during work and then I'll do another 5 to 10 sets at home and then do about an hour of isolated excercises on the rings; rows, curls, reverse flys and if I'm feeling sexy I'll hang upside down and do shoulder shrugs too.

fees good

>(((gym)))
lol dude stop being a fucking nigger just because things cost money doesn't mean they're a jewish trick.

Body weight exercises.
Also jog daily 3mile

Attached: 1536163762897.jpg (762x1078, 207K)

eh you can grease the groove and it will feel not hard at all
for me 50 is 3 sets
i hope they euthanize you soon, grandpa,

Gym is a retarded idea just to lose weight, only useful for people who want to be bodybuilders or some serious professionals. Move your ass, up and down, walk around, you lose weight.

>chop tree
>chop logs
>carry logs
>split logs into firewood
>carry firewood to house
>stack firewood
>mucsles

if you live an active life you don't need to go the gym and bench press. Functional strength beats gym bod 10/10 times.

I do 3 sets of 5 pull-ups because I don't have a pull-up bar at home. It's tough as fuck, though, and I'm a heavy guy for my height (1,78m and 78kg)

I've been measured at 8% BF last year, but I'll confess I don't maintain that, I'm probably at 9-11% most of the time. As well as my bicycle commute, I do intermittent fasting (with BCAA in water) to help stay cut.

Buy some weights. And a weight lifting bench. I got pretty jacked just with a weight lifting bench. And go for jogs around your neighborhood or buy a treadmill.

>daily 3 mile
Rip knees

Attached: 897DC399-73F2-4494-8F55-7A45384F9C32.png (260x237, 91K)

I used to weight 230 pounds. Now i weigh 180.

I got extra good method to lose weight and train very good athletic body, walk in forest and pick up mushrooms. I then also have some benefit from exercise. Walking too much on concrete isn't good for you bones anyway.

fucking based. i move a bunch of equipment in my band by myself, move firewood up stairs almost everyday in the winter, actively hustle when i move around, dont eat shitty food. excellent core strength, not fat, never been in a gym in the last 15 years

ngtmi

>jog daily 3 mile
Do you want to break your knees by age 50?
Don't jog regularly. Swap jogging for bicycle or swimming. Hill sprinting is great too.

>rip knees
modern humans are shit, if you can't run 3 miles without destroying your knee you should lose some weight first.

I'd still add a set of dumbells. Calisthenics assumes optimal body weight at baseline.

If your fat, you will exhaust your heart and lungs before your muscles and if you are skeleton you will not be getting enough resistance.

Step 1:
Move to Germany

Step 2: Acquire currency

Step 3: Buy gear for home gym

Step 4: use your newly trained body to go back to Croatia and beat up our globalist PM.

Sounds good. Where did you find this?

gym is fuckin awesome. youre a coward.

you will meet many based people at the gym.

UFC gym is all based, i would recommend that one.

theguardian.com/sport/2018/aug/16/ufc-dana-white-donald-trump-relationship

I'm an old skinny grandpa and I'm still slinging hay bales like a man. I've hired three pumped up gym fags in the past and none of them made it more than a week before physical or mental failure.

Now this man is fit. I'd hire him to sling hay bales for me and guarantee you he wouldn't bitch up or reach complete physical exhaustion after only three hours of work. But some urban dwelling gymcel faggot who's never milked a cow, cut down a tree, or dropped a transmission will talk shit about him skipping leg day or being a manlet.

It's about long-term damage, brainlet.

Buy weights. It is well worth the investment and cheaper in the long run. You'll be able to lift the rest of your life.

Attached: muscule pepe.jpg (226x223, 8K)

Being unathletic is really hard for me, i don't know how Amerifats do it. Probably too much food and not moving at all.

you can get rubberbands to help, but just push yourself more and more. if you can do a set of 8 you've hit the golden number for increasing strength. I'm actually looking into weighted pull ups in a month if I'm feeling good. I'm 5'11" and 165 in burger units, I also end up walking about 5 miles a day as well.

just get a kettlebell, 15-25 lb. way better.

>But some urban dwelling gymcel faggot who's never milked a cow, cut down a tree, or dropped a transmission will talk shit about him skipping leg day or being a manlet.

I don't disagree with your sentiment, but that guy has swole legs.

You're not heavy, you're just skinnyfat atm. Keep at it and it well get easier mate. Also i'd definitely add more volume, 3 sets of 5 is really not a lot. Try doing them on doorframes throughout the day if possible at home

I am doing calistehnics for 1,5 month now, do you want a progression foto user?

3 miles a day is nothing, your ancestors walked that far just to get to the tesco. It's like they invent cars and suddenly half the world forgets we used to walk everywhere.

get yourself a sand bag

kills two birds with one stone

you dont meet people lifting weights in your basement next to your computer.

if the goal is to meet people go to church. Gym is not the place to meet people.

You can meet people elsewhere. Personally the gym in my area was away to crowded most the time.

If you're knees are giving out you're overweight.
I'm not far off 50.

I'm a strong guy, but I admit pull-ups are my weak spots (always have been).

My chest strength is above average. I do 100 push-ups in 3 sets and in less than 8 minutes.

Weak spot *

Walking 3 miles per week is enough to be skinny even if you eat twice the calories you need. People lose weight in their sleep. Of course fatties eat 6 times the amount they need, have bad sleep, don't walk at all. It also helps if you eat fruit and vegetable for better digested shit.

Exert yourself homo exercise is great
make yourself great agian
myga

Pull ups are hard, just did 10 and im basicly done after that.

Yes, they WALKED that far. They didn't run on concrete surfaces which destroy your joints via impact forces transmitted up your leg and absorbed by the cartilage in your sockets.

Do scooby's guide to pullups got me to weighted pullups until i injured my elbow and now i have to start lifting again

meeting people while you work out is a perk you can only get from the gym. esp MMA gyms.

jeez dude, you sound a little closet homo

Buy your own equipment

- Bench
- Two dumbbells
- One barbell
- A shit tonne of weights

That’s litterally all u need to get built

fuck yes

Thanks everyone. Gonna get going.

Attached: 1405338890798.jpg (1195x706, 261K)

>but don't want to waste money on (((gym))).
Holy fuck get out of your basement for once.
Go to the gym, do the free trial, get instructed how to do the Bench, OHP, Squat and Deadlift.
Or just do it wrongly and gymbros will help you out.

If you really hate making friends and interacting with people then just buy yourself a power rack and one bench, ez.

Attached: Amygdala.jpg (638x540, 39K)

>It's all make believe shit pumped up with whey protein and supplements.
Fucking kek, yeah those pesky steroids in whey supplements, how can they keep getting away with this?! Noooooo!

he wont use it lmao. this is why leaving your house to go to the gym is mandatory. you need a lifestyle overhaul OP.

Where will you squat?

on the bench.

You know who still walks everywhere? Parts of Africa. And they may be thin, but their life quality sucks. Everything in moderation, and just remember you'll be old someday and still want to have your original joints.

When he goes to the loo.

I'm skinny so I don't go to the gym because insecure.

If I was fat I would go, I'm under the impression dudes treat you like you're in a fucking Rocky montage is you're fat.

Skinny? Yeah get ready to get put on YouTube.

What fitness means to you is going to depend on what you goal is.
I've done body building in the past and was at 18 stone; I couldn't run 10mile but I could bench 180kg. Now I'm back down to what I call my boxing physique, I focus alot on CV and dynamic strength, I can run 3mile in 18mins and bench 120kg for 5, still 140-150 1rpm.

You don't have to pound the pavements.
Brooks and Asics have a range of good quality footwear that helps absorb impact. Also if you are jogging, you're running on your midfoot, not heel striking or on your toes, it's very similar to walking.
I suspect I'm older than you, and I have no problems with my knees and have competed in marathons and ran ultra marathons.

I could still complete the British para selection course at my age no problem.

No one cares you virgin just slap the gym bullies arse, stick some fingers in. But seriously no one cares.

>a hard day's work.
Manual labor is working, not working out.
"staring in mirrors and looking at scantily clad pictures of other men"
Projection
"puffy muscles" Agree, hypertrophied muscles are for narcissists. Lean and mean should be the goal.
"you're probably gonna turn gay like them."
And more projection.

not an excuse. people have WAY more respect for skinny people at the gym because youre playing on fucking HARD mode. youre a HARDgainer.

stop giving a shit about other people and go bench press the bar for a week straight.

youll see no one fucking cares.

Attached: caresd.gif (390x212, 1.04M)

You need to get your mind off the internet.
Gymbros are pleasant people and won't bully you, just teach you lifts and maybe penetrate your twink ass.

see you have too now. the digits say

> 9/10 of those guys don't even have functional strength
>It's all make believe shit pumped up with whey protein and supplements
>Get functionally fit

Attached: 033f9e63fde8cb1c3339176c88f010c8abada76a5e628a5ee9fbf04d4e1de901.jpg (225x224, 6K)