Mystery solved? Styxhexenhammer666 obsessing over Stell Bell again?

Is the new man in her life the reason Styxhexenhammer had his little breakdown last week? He was posting Marilyn Manson crap like “Cry Little Sister” on Twitter after his breakdown, dying his hair black, probably trying to look like Manson, and the other day she put some photos of Manson and Dita von Teese on her Instagram account, possibly in response. Styx has also been writing Youtube songs trying to win back some “mystery girl” with cringe lyrics like:

Stellar chorus sound aloud
Pick you out in any crowd
Your need is my command
Because you need a better man

Is he all heartbroken she found a real man?? Hahaha! I mean, “stellar” chorus? Is he trying to sneak her name in there? Pretty stupid if that’s the case. And did anyone else think the video he posted today titled “Being Patient: Hard But Necessary” was just a rehash of all that “Perfection is worth waiting for!” garbage he wrote on her Youtube page before people called him out on it?

Styx...if this is what you’re up to, its total cringe. Get some help and leave this poor girl alone.

Attached: pp2.jpg (809x583, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vZcs4YYTsg
youtube.com/watch?v=m1Pl6iqgFVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Stellar chorus sound aloud
>Pick you out in any crowd
>Your need is my command
>Because you need a better man

The hidden meaning to these lyrics is very redpilled

styx is a good example of why paganism is harmful

This thread is cringe

the autism of this op is quite remarkable

Attached: B168D67F-AD43-4EEF-9EAF-9F74E10D8D70.jpg (267x199, 20K)

>lolbertarianism
ftfy kike worshipper

have sex

True

yeah, he's a loser beta lol

The only thing sadder than an celebs personal life is some loser faggot tracking ever detail of it and posting about it on a Mongolian Brick Laying Forum.

also, these people need to fucking grow up. jesus christ.

You might not like this but this is what peak testosterone looks like

Attached: Styx.png (925x838, 1006K)

Wow, I'm just blown away by how political this thread is.
In all fields.

maybe it should be another distracting kike thread about dogs or something huh

Styx doesn't have any higher ideals. He doesn't value anything besides his freedom (to be pathetic). It's very sad, he could do a lot more with his life if he got out of this lolbert lifestyle.

This is pretty much on the same level as the shitty pitbull threads

>tfw that's about all

Attached: styx.png (275x321, 90K)

lolo

he's pro-vax and fell for the MRE marketing memes
what did you expect?

has there been anyone from any generation more cringy than gothfags

He's such a fuckin' pussy. Name the Jew, you fuckin' cocksucker - or become irrelevant.

Remember when she would comment on his videos fawning over him? later he made a video saying he got a long distance girlfriend which he took down a few days later shortly before she deleted all her old videos. It's definitely something between them which is weird because he is like 15 years older than her lol

Like 2 or 3 years ago an user posted Goolge map and street view pics of Styxx house. You could see Styxx in the window looking at the street view van like some noided freak. God it was great. Thread was shoad and I didnt save them.

he’s named the jew several times

Jesus. So the chick used him to up her eceleb capital and then broomed him? For fuck's sake. Stop doing things for holes. Stop it, people. For the love of fuck, stop doing things for holes.

Attached: 123.png (277x249, 18K)

>Because you need a better man
did he really write and sing that cucky shit? like lmao

Attached: MRE_Jesus.png (384x390, 159K)

this.

Its fucking sad how weak men are
Remember Styx's midterm livestream with Brittany, and his subsequent uploads for weeks after?
Shit was so fucking cringe

the JQ and the WQ still blindside most people

>Styxhexenhammer
Literally who?

Man, Styx was my guy (no schlomo) and now I'd be too embarrassed to recommend his channel to anyone. Fuck. His political content has dwindled because he's singing songs and posting self help videos. He ditched the goatee and Hawaiian shirts. I think he's trying to transitioning out of the right-of-center subculture politics because he's scared of eventual deplatforming and loss of income. I have no use for some Poindexter from Vermont's Variety Show.

Says the english teacher in Japan who can't get pussy in his own country.

He had/has potential but he needs to seriously stop being such a fucking cuck, ditch the pagan edginess faggotry and name the fucking Jew. These 3 things will propel him to victory and success but he's probably too much of a pussy to do them, even if he knows they're the only way to go.

Attached: 033f9e63fde8cb1c3339176c88f010c8abada76a5e628a5ee9fbf04d4e1de901.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Why doesn't he just join the gym, fucking sticc fagget

bump

Attached: 1553236280408.jpg (854x960, 378K)

Eceleb cancer.

styxx has sucked a dick

>name the jew for success
He has over 350k subs you autistic child

I don't know, but these videos like "be patient" are pretty bad if you try to relate them to women.

Styx, please attempt to listen Patrice O'Neal on women for a different perspective.
youtube.com/watch?v=2vZcs4YYTsg
youtube.com/watch?v=m1Pl6iqgFVw

who the fuck is Stell Bell
and yes styx has been acting weird lately

such as? he writes niche books that sell well enough and makes good youtube bux. he's got life on easymode as of now

Who cares?