Arume Survival Part V Episode 16

discord dot gg/Qcnw3vu

Attached: 1553109192484.jpg (1280x720, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uS90B4sZf7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do the upwaking

exist

Attached: sminem1.jpg (300x168, 6K)

uhh

you were arguing with aki, and then the girl ran away. now aki's mad at you for scaring her or something.

you were last on an airship that was heading towards russia. you just ordered some vodka i think.

you left off with rikka and guy. you just asked her to have a drink or something and she agreed. but then she invited guy as well.

Put the Daniel's on a table
"What were the questions again?"

"Oh fucking damnit... Look, let's get the girl first and then finish our little argument, alright? I don't think we can leave her running around"

>relax and wait for vodka

Attached: sminem2.jpg (2048x1536, 310K)

>she pours herself a drink
"where are you from? and why did you join?"
>she drinks

"agreed.. you must've scared her off with all your yelling."
you guys look around the cafeteria but she's not there. and nobody knows where she ran to.

you relax in your seat and after a few minutes the girl comes with a small glass of vodka for you.

"Italy, and because I got to help some friends out, so getting a job was the first step."

"... Drop it for now, I said"
>Go look for the little brat and ask myself: Where would I go if I were a magic alien loli?

"Just a small glass? What a shame."
>thank her and drink the vodka in one gulp

Attached: sminem3.jpg (750x1000, 88K)

>she pours you a drink as well
"you're from italy? and you wanted to join the arume... why didn't you join the resistance instead? is it because you don't care for your kind?"

"whatever, let's split up... she's not in the cafeteria, and there's two exits. you go check on one side i'll check the other."
you go looking for her but don't spot her. luckily some soldier says he spotted her running towards the living quarters.

"i can bring you more sir, if you'd like."
(we can fastforward here if you want.)

"not necessary thanks"
>fast forward

Attached: sminem4.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>Wake up

"I think arume are more honourable people than humans now days (I too, welcome my arume overlords) There's been a lot of destruction and death because of them, it's just a matter of time for, the same thing they created destroy them over time."

>WAKE THE FUCK UP

>Thank the soldier and head for the living quarters

>fast forwards
after a nice relaxing trip the airship lands at a russian airport. and you get off.
there's a bunch of taxis and shit taking people places if you want to go somewhere.

you left off seeing aki lose avrod. now she's looking for her and panicking.
"i can't believe this..."

dubs
"i see. well that's pretty much it. and that kick you did? where'd you learn it?"
she starts drinking more and more, and you notice she is very drunk at this point since she's slurring her words.
also jim is a nigger and isn't in the thread so i'll say he's not with you guys at the moment.

you left off last thread asking your new men to do a mission for you. they agreed.

you spot a glimpse of her, but she sees you and turns a corner to get away from you.

"You lost her?! I won't ask how, let's just find her before anything happens..."
>Look around for her

"... I saw you already, kid. I won't harm you"
>Radio Aki and tell her I found her already

"My family used to live in St. Petersburg, so maybe I should look there first..."
>get to a taxi or some shit and ask for a ride

Attached: sminem6.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

"Some American podcast guy teached me the moves, before the whole invasion happend. Dont you think you should lay off the drinking?"

>Radio them
“I also have a new mission for you,locate the arume asuka within the airship and bring her alongside her kid to me”

you guys begin looking for her
"it was that moe! he was arguing with me about something, and then kept questioning her. she must've gotten scared and ran off."
you then get a radioed by moe saying he found her.

she ignores what you said and keeps trying to get away.

you call a taxi and it takes you to st petersburg.
the taxi driver is an arume
"where in st petersburg? anywhere particular?"

"no i don't! the last few weeks have been hell! and just recently i lost one of my best soldiers..."
she keeps drinking.

miller: "unharmed? it might be a little difficult getting them to follow us..."

"Ugh... Whatever, at least I know where you are. Avrod, was it?"
>Radio Aki
"Found your girl. She's in the living quarters and trying to run away from me"

Look around in case people think i just did something wrong to her.
DRINK

"The most southern part, in puschkin."

Attached: sminem7.jpg (225x225, 9K)

"Moe? What was his problem?"
>Keep searching
>Ask the nearest soldier:
"Hey, have you seen a little girl around here, wearing a white dress?"

aki: "alright, try to keep her there. but don't be too aggressive, we don't know what she's capable of... we're on our way."
it's not long before jeremy and aki catch up with you.

luckily you chose a good spot and there's no one around. but you can hear foot steps on the other side of the door so they're close by.

the taxi driver starts driving there.
"i can only take you so far, that area is resistance territory... say what are you planning to do there? you resistance?"

aki: "apparently he has a problem with conscripting soldiers... i don't know why though."
you ask some soldiers but no one noticed anyone like that.
aki gets another radio in from moe.
"she's a the living quarters, we better hurry!"
you both start running over there and catch up with him.

Check how fucked is my new boss, then keep drinking

"Look, I'm sorry if I scared you. I won't approach, so just stay there alright?"
>Wait

"It's not like we don't train our soldiers... Whatever, let's just get Avrod back."
>Keep running

“You can knock her out just dont kill her”
“Remember the mission comes first though,so only do that after you plant the explosives”

"i have family here... I hope."
>thank her and start walking south

she keeps talking about something but you don't know what since she's so drunk. that's how fucked she is.
you take another drink. you are now starting to get a little drunk as well.

jeremy and aki catch up to moe's location. and avrod is ahead of them hiding behind a turned corner. she peeks her head out halfway and looks at you guys.
aki says slightly disapointed "she's acting like a kid..."

pyle and miller: "yes sir!"
they get geared up and ready for the mission.
miller: "anything else we need to know? if that's all we'll be on our way."

>fast forwards
she drives you towards that location, you notice there's less and less arume as you get there.
you have your trusty vodka that misaki left beside you.
"this is as far as i can take you. it's not safe for us arume to go any further."

I think i should start getting her back to her room.

Use the Handkerchief with the whatever chemical i had and put it on her nose so she doesn't try to do anything dumb while drunk.

“Thats all”

"Ah, there she is..."
>Approach her slowly
"What's up, are you looking for something?"

"You can deal with her, The brat seems to be afraid of me and I'd just make it harder if I went in"
>Wait outside of the room and utter a quick prayer to ALLAH

"Okay, its time for me to go then."
>get out of the car and start walking
"thanks for the ride."

you get out the handkerchief and the chemical.
"wha the hell is that fo-"
then you put it on her nose. she struggles for a bit, but then goes unconscious.

both soldiers head out in a vehicle back to the airship with the explosives you gave. after some time they radio you back.
pyle "miller and i have just planted the explosives at the engine room and where some of the supplies are... we're going after asuka now..."

dubs and 39
moe decides to wait outside of the room since she might be scared of him and does a quick prayer. the prayer pays off since jeremy manages to calm her.
she comes out from hiding behind the corner.
avrod responds to jeremy "no..."

a walking compilation happens while this song plays youtube.com/watch?v=uS90B4sZf7U
eventually after an hour of walking you arrive at your home town with no trouble, it seems abandoned from the outside though.

cool.
Pick her up, start going uhhh, outside the base

“Forget that order,come back here immediately and don’t get caught,i will have time for her when we make our assault”

>Wwaaiitt

Find a parachute

"Not good..."
>look around the town

"C'mon..."
>Pat her on the head and crouch down infront of her
"...do you want to go find somewhere more quiet where we can talk? I know big sis Aki, here, would love to talk to you..."

you know that there's parachutes in the vehicle bay and in the supplies depot. you can leave rikka here and go get them, and risk her waking up. or somehow sneak over there with her and take them.

pyle: "huh? alright then. we're headed back. do you want us to detonate as we leave or wait?"

you spot someone in the distance, but can't tell who it is.
(i don't even know what your family is made up of senpai, you might wanna list them for me.)

moe keeps waiting until things calm down.
aki: "y-yeah.. cmon. don't mind moe, he's always like that."
avrod says "okay." reluctantly.
and begins following you guys.
aki whispers to both of you "seems like she has the mind of a child at the moment.. probably because of the chip. but she seems to be grasping our language very quickly..."