Butgers will defend this

The USDA and American health officials deem this to be a “single serving”.

Attached: 50B0C232-FE39-470A-8093-E2567E1FCC99.jpg (600x450, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cataldospizza.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Americans can eat
I don't see the problem

>The USDA and American health officials deem this to be a “single serving”.

Of course it is. That's only one sandwich. Are you stupid?

That could feed a family of 3 for a week in Canada.

>$5.99
That same sandwich would cost $59.99 CAD here.

Attached: 1551476334755.jpg (501x427, 107K)

>$5.99 Canada btfo
That's a snack nigger.

We don't eat goats, Mohammed. We don't fuck them either.

Attached: image.jpg (369x369, 36K)

dem tiddys is a half serving tho

A typical burger wife “orders in” a single meal for herself and her husband.

Attached: 66174ACE-B2FB-44AF-B391-D8CCE4808704.jpg (640x434, 90K)

That's a good deal if you ask me, why do you see a problem? Eurofags these days...

Their burger tot recieves a “child’s portion”. The tot is expected to eat the serving in a single sitting, lest one “waste food”.

Attached: 2D08843F-CC4F-47FA-82BE-28557008D02A.jpg (900x426, 71K)

Alright fucker, post the rest of them.

Well who woudln't defend getting that much food for $5.99. Are you 'tarded?

Now you're just mad you can't get 2 pizzas like that for under 20$ in Norway. I understand the feeling, you've just got to accept the fact that the USA is a superior country to yours and mine, only then your life will get better (like mine did)

>literally Big over sized sub
>novelty sized sub
>fucking Norway acts as if this is a normal meal.
I was gonna post an image that insulted your country, but Norway is so irrelevant that it turns out I don't have any pics for it. So have an Swedish one instead, close enough.

Attached: 1490330352567.png (616x6160, 475K)

In Canada that'd cost about $350

nice sandwich! glad we don't have to live on pickled fish and turnips here in burgerland.

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (400x457, 42K)

Maybe that's just a very small female or trap?

looks like pizza pipeline. their pizza is ass btw

>That's a good deal if you ask me, why do you see a problem? Eurofags these days...
Safeway has a similar sandwich (pic related) that regularly goes can be had for $5 on their $5 Fridays. I get one every now and then. Its a good deal. I get three servings out of it, two if I'm really hungry.

Attached: muh_sammich.jpg (1000x750, 65K)

Can confirm

Only could a faggot like you complain about TOO much food.

>Canadians btfo

lmao

How is that only $6?

Capitalism wins again

Attached: 8C5CCC6B-E4C4-4350-AE9B-09EAB0B6FC18.png (1536x2048, 2.94M)

How gud murica

I'd devour that sandwich. Just give me a XL Dr. pepper with it.

Attached: 1535063026468.jpg (950x622, 141K)

Free market without supply control.

I fucking hate square pizza slices. No crust = no easy handle. Whats the point.

How's that fermented barrel fish tasting for you?

Attached: 8-herring-from-pura-vida.jpg (1238x614, 357K)

That's not a serving. A meal needs to have a few sides in addition to the sandwich.
>Europoors can't even afford food.
>Meat is like $20 a pound.

Another typical American tot is served “lunch”. It is a “single child sized serving” and is expected to be consumed in one sitting. The tot expresses evident glee, and may ask “for seconds”.

Attached: 9E73F8BB-A613-43B6-9D76-2C823EF0FB9C.jpg (634x671, 129K)

Oh I like this

Its a sandwich you fucking pussy..big fucking deal.

It's a loss-leader. They know you can only reasonably buy one. But it will get you in the store.

Yes, we do, faggot
t. Non Muslim goat farmer

Stop making me want to illegally move there...
All the memes about how expansive the food is here, THEY'RE ALL FUCKING TRUE

cut it into pieces if you have a problem with it, faggot. just because some company or bureaucrat said it was single serving doesn't mean it is. On the flipside, you have diets that sell sugar cookies and imply they're healthy because they have 'less than 50 calories per serving' when it's like 2 bites when they're not shilling 'anti-oxidant superfoods' like we're fucking rust monsters.

Attached: 584EDD5F-2E4B-4161-BD70-81A7C9DE8954.jpg (292x257, 16K)

>Just give me a XL Dr. pepper with it.
K

Attached: double_big_gulp.jpg (600x434, 45K)

Looks amazing.
OP is a onions chugging faggot

It would most likely be listed as like a dozen or more servings. It would just be labeled (if it is even labeled) very small in an easy to hid spot.

And most Americans would try to eat it in one sitting. Myself included.

he already looks overweight

No, only fat faggots would

>a “single serving”
Must be getting sick of eating dried fish, so you do another bitter anti-USA thread on /pol to distract you from your misery.

Attached: cs (21).jpg (750x770, 98K)

I'm all for having a chick do loli thighs but having your bones stick out because you're too old is a bit off putting.

No. It's not a serving. That's why it's normal to see food with a nutrition label that says that the package contains multiple servings. Soda and sugary drinks are almost always done this way.

A “dessert” is presented to the average burger at the end of a meal sitting. This is a typical “single serving”. The extra fat and calories must sustain the American through their hunger pains until a “snack”.

Attached: 04612C53-2AE0-43A6-9BA1-E7B0C9D1E971.jpg (490x459, 67K)

Attached: 1495106649328.jpg (600x623, 24K)

Pretty sure I saw this same thread verbatim not just a few weeks ago. Learn to recognise a slide thread.

You sound like a faggot.

Having food is awesome
I just ate 16 oz of peanuts for a snack

He said XTRA LARGE

They are clearly quanity over quality.

The pizza shop in town that does those meme sizes are the greasiest shit I have ever eaten.

double chin, guy with man boobs that are almost to his stomach and big 5k calories cake. defintely american picture

cataldospizza.com/

Ayy lmao their website is still web 1.0

That shit has too much bread for me. I still buy it from time to time

It's just a bone. I can still eat it.

A typical American tot is served “dessert”. It is a “single serving”. From an early age the Americans are taught by elders to “save room” for dessert. As a result burgers will consume to excess in order to stretch stomachs and intestine linings as as to accommodate the extra fat and sugar. The tot and elders greet the “dessert” with evident glee. The tot will not experience “hangry” as a result.

Attached: E740C6DB-72F6-4A03-9093-31F5A5B19077.jpg (960x720, 96K)

If that's less than 2400 calories, I'll need a second. OMAD people, it prevents you from snacking on sugary shit all day giving you diabetes before you even realize it. Doing the one meal means you feel the full impact of good or shitty meals and can't blame shit on anything but your poor health choices.

Attached: 1549666282174.jpg (720x785, 127K)

Attached: 41 threads.png (599x979, 68K)

Meat or Dairy?

I went to the world Ag expo in Tulare and was shocked when I saw some goat milk stands.

Attached: LET THE EAAAAAGLE SOOOOOOAAAAARRRRR.png (408x328, 371K)

yes, they should update it to 'modern' aka completely soulless

That"s only $6?
I could buy that and use at as my work lunch for a week.

Finally had a srore employee football one of these to me. Was my first one I could catch and keep after like years of being butterfingers or preoccupied lol. Not that I mind paying the $6 for it, but nice to get a freebie after missing all of em

I do not wish to correct you, user, but in America that is clearly a “child’s sized” portion. Is “XL” the burger idiom for quantities unable to satiate the average American?

Clearly “double big gulp” suggests the average American consumes the beverage in two swallows.

Attached: 1550697048402.jpg (768x768, 66K)

oof, guess I'll need to filter this than. Shit posting abound!

Attached: 1307345725806.jpg (407x405, 94K)

You sure know a lot about us burgers.

But you don't know everything. You have no idea about how we like to drink pure vegetable oil at the table with our huge meals. You have no idea what it's like to drink 2 liters of cola with 1 meal. You have no idea what true prosperity is. Your self-loathing manifest itself as disgust for the American eating habits that you deeply envy.

Based and FREEDOMpilled.

Attached: ReadingEagle.jpg (549x534, 91K)

>waste
Why not just save the rest for later in the refrigerator?

WE'RE FUCKING STARVING UP HER BURGER FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Mexico fattest country on the planet
> America being invaded by south america

>Americans are fat

On average we are doing ok, our spic invaders on the other hand....

I personally wouldn't consider that a single serving unless it included jumbo fries and a jumbo soda.

Attached: pooty.jpg (669x1000, 437K)

i like washing one of these down with a couple two liters of Bangs Root Bear

Attached: 344443433.jpg (480x360, 14K)

can burgers even cook or you eat fastfood 247

we only eat fast food

cooking is for the poor

The typical burger adolescent is expected to invite the opposite sex on “a date” as a matter of social and cultural convention. Upon the successful consumption of excess calories and fat the adolescent may “get lucky” and engage in coitus. Upon completion the burger will inquire “do you want fries wit ‘dat” as is the cultural norm.

Attached: F0112663-14CC-4DB2-BF25-37A0F7902A43.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

We can cook. We use fast food as ingredients. You have no idea of our food powers.

Do you not want pussy, Sven?

like little children who cant make own food. what will happen if all of sudden fast food, restaurnts stopped ?

Shitty bait

Sage in all fields

OP is a faggot

Attached: 0E6AE2A4-21FD-4064-8103-B13A322A2843.jpg (627x626, 48K)

they will never stop because capitalism works, praise jesus

First we would eat all the wild animals around every population center. Then we would turn to eating children. And finally we would turn to eating each other. No matter what we would stay fat and unhungry. I'm sure you cannot relate.

a "single serving" means that the nutritional values on the label are for the entire meal
if it had "2 servings" then it would be half the meal.

lol

yeah, it's the bread and not the dead tortured cow and coagulated titty juice that's the problem. I guarantee you're obese. It's always fat people that love blaming an entire macronutrient for their demise

Mexican food is a fat ass in a bowl. What isn't cheese is fried. What isn't fried is sour cream.

My favorite part about being an American is watching other countries that I can’t even locate on a map bitch about us having a big sandwich. You’ve been sandwich mogged.

Attached: E1958C7E-BBDA-4527-8D15-EB1FA8D6E6B1.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

>sausage and pepperoni and jalapeno
patrician

I am not talking about calories I just dont like sandwiches that are 70% bread to filling ratio

we riot

are you on on a diet? Why not chips?

let them die. honestly if you can't cook you're useless and deserve to die off

you have to re toast it

I am sorry, LEAF bro. I do not understand the culinary culture of your country. How much does the average leaf consume? What is a “single serving”? How much does the average Leaf pay for a “portion”?

I am intreagued given the closeness of burgers and leafs.

Attached: E86CEEB7-2DD7-4FE0-A4B4-4D42F1C83124.jpg (720x960, 83K)

market specialization

enjoy heart attack