Be me

>be me
>med female
>parents born in cyprus
>visit greece and italy, constant white men with black women
>in my home state of cali, constant white men with asian women

How do you not be mad?

Attached: 20140228-175205-750x400.jpg (750x400, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

show your med tits

>be you
>go on san marinese hot sauce enthusiast forum
>larp about being cute grill
>not posting your hairy med manboobs

0/10

Attached: sad-puppy.jpg (768x576, 99K)

That's what has been fed to us. I have a Hungarian gf. Not on the whole nazi thing yet but already hated Jews sense soros from there

Attached: 1553893123026.jpg (686x933, 207K)

Pretty med girl. Dont be mad and those thirsty ass fuckboys. Laugh at them for fucking monkies. And find a based white man.

White men w black women.
>doubt
White feminised men are going for Asian insectoids, but that’s all they can pair up with. Feminism. White male hate. Obese hambeast women. White men would rather be alone.
t. Med with huwhite gf

Attached: 73379550-8EE7-443F-9CD9-2B2EE4EADD0D.jpg (768x960, 119K)

Plis be my gf, I want little Hercules

>visit greece and italy, constant white men with black women
What?

Start marching against women's rights.

Medium woman?
I think you're larping.
People from California don't say "cali"

WHITE MEN AND WOMEN REJECTED EACH OTHER OUT OF "STATUS ANXIETY" EACH MIS-INTERPRETING THE OTHERS' INTENTIONS AND BELIEFS.

WHITE MEN THINK THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR WHITE WOMEN, AND WHITE WOMEN THINK THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR WHITE MEN.

MEANWHILE IT'S ALL A "FRONT", IT'S ALL A FACADE, IN REALITY WOMEN ARE JUST FAKING IT AND SO ARE MEN.

WESTERN SOCIETY IS A BIG FUCKING CON-GAME THAT WE ALL LOSE.

Fake as fuck, italian women are scared of niggers and arabs.

Be with an Asian man

>>be me
>>med female

Stopped reading there. Tits or GTFO.

I have considered that, but I went on asian masculinity on reddit and they like black women and hate white women..

Why black women?

i am from greece?where the hell did you find whites fucking blacks?i live in west suburs of athens.... i see a black person once a wekk randomly here.did you go to myconos?can't think any other place,,,

because asian men and black women are both the lowest on the diversity heirarchy.

I don't know.. they just say that black women are woke and all that, and then I read about the chinese in africa who are fucking the locals.. yeah no.

(I do think Asian men are handsome, but they seem to race mix too much, especially with black women and that just gives me italy flashbacks)

We don't believe you untill you post your dirty stinky med feet babygirl

>be female
yeah post tits or dick

thessaloniki

>in my home state of cali
All of the Californian girls get with beaners, so white Californian men have to settle for exoticizing Asian girls. Maybe if European-descending girls put out for white guys we wouldn't burn the rice.

Med man here, would never dream of being with anything other than a med woman. Northern whites are disgusting and uncivilized as well.

>Maybe if European-descending girls put out for white guys we

Find god you degenerate.

Med women are the most beautiful in the world

>I do think Asian men are handsome
Beta female

>How do you not be mad?
What do you offer that the Asian gf and ivf with white eggs does not?

Sorry, noone from California refers to it as Cali.

med tits or med fuck off

now tell us how many boyfriends you've had.

Most white men prefer white women OP. Just find a strong handsome white bf and don't let the actions of the degenerates get under your skin.

Italian men are known to like negreses. Not saying all or even most of them are oildrillers ofc, but stereotype exist for a reason.

nice larp 1/10. using this as a reminder that nonwhite pussy is trash tier for whites. Racemixing feels like garbage for a reason.

The goal is to increase European population, while toughening up ourselves, and reviving our culture.

>Italy
>constant white men with black women
If you say so, Jewess.

I thought greeks hated "malakas"? Anyway it seems Greeks have been fascinated with niggers since the iron age, Herodotus wrote that Ethiopia was a virtual paradise
Also
>complaining about cali
It's your own fault for living there. In the end it seems like men just look for more traditional and submissive women no matter the race, hence why white men in cali go for asians and greek men for niggers

If you're Cyprian what are you doing in thessaloniki?

Hey, now. I'm married to a beautiful white girl now and have long accepted Christ as savior of mankind. I'm just answering the OP thot's question about the younger demographic.

Californians will stop seeking out wholesome Asian girls when Californian thots stop associating with Latino men in any capacity. It's simple.

Attached: reprentzoomer.jpg (443x455, 40K)

fuck you

Attached: muh jewsus.png (1205x1113, 348K)

jp

Fuck beaners, beaner.

Attached: reich_pudding.png (500x375, 159K)

nice try faggot

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Black women are honestly the most obnoxious fucking people you will ever meet. They're loud and constantly spouting their "woke" bullshit. They're worse than black guys.

>khazar DNA
Fuck beaners, beaner-lover.

Attached: mickeydog.jpg (204x247, 6K)

>cherry picked from google images

Go get bent over and rekt

Attached: bf109rockettail1944.webm (328x240, 334K)

lol germans are retarded

Attached: ju 287.jpg (700x318, 57K)

Same. I remember the fucking rules.

Ok. Well if you actually want an answer to why you rarely see white with med girls I think you already know. It's the culture Gap and what the parents would say. I've tried with even Christian med girls 2-3rd generation and the best I can hope for is sneaky behind daddy's back before she finds a nice med boy.

meds are white kike

Maybe look at it from the other side. Most white girls (at least where I'm from) these days are crazy feminist bitches, the divorce rate among American couples is 50%, and laws and culture give women an insane amount of power over men with zero accountability or responsibility.

This doesn't really justify mixing with non-white women. It's a fantasy anyways, Asian-American women aren't any less crazy or feminist than their white counterparts, and black women are probably worse. But I think a lot of white guys are desperate to find a girl who will actually love them, be loyal to them, and have an ounce of femininity. Most men don't want to be with women who hate them and think their masculinity is oppressive. So for most racemixers it's more of a fantasy than anything.

No you aren't

Attached: ade44812301467.562662404253e.jpg (600x899, 437K)

>delusional kike stealing my pictures

>delusional med thinking he's white

Attached: 7b4fb684b975f9c6c793e5ecaa32a194.jpg (300x393, 19K)

>100% euro
>not white

Italians and greeks aren't 100% European

Attached: gettyimages-1053301900-e1544212732522.jpg (2880x1920, 561K)

i am though

Med girls are hotter than Asians.

Unless you have
>pale skin
>blue eyes
>non black hair
>caucasoid skull
you're not white

Attached: main-qimg-3c12ed0ebe0581d0868f80b9e7dbc886.jpg (315x355, 32K)

>be "white" american
>use "monkie" slang like "fuckboy"
>spell monkeys "monkies"
noose yourself

Accept that society at large is fucked, it isn't the fault of either gender in particular it is because of ((((them)))). Men fuck asian women, women fuck black men, children fuck jewish men. I mean it is normal to be angry, but don't direct your anger at men in particular when society as a whole is doing the same thing, direct your anger at all of society or more precisely at those who define what is good and acceptable in society.

This is Jow Forums. I assumed we were using 18th/19th century pseudoscience to delineate race. You ignorant jungle bunny.

if we're using 18th century racial classification, then we are all "caucasoid," from western europe to west asia

not an argument snownigger

hope your mother gets cancer

Attached: basedmussolini.jpg (850x400, 81K)

You didn't make one either. So you, an intelligent gentleanon, can understand why I wouldn't know we were arguing. What is it about?

meds being white and better than you snowniggers in every conceivable way.

Those threads are made by trans,people keep baiting like autistic,lol.

>white men think they are not good enough for white women
No it's not true at all. White men just got sick of white women and are afraid of getting divorce raped once their future women will get tired of being trad

Before you answer this whore, remember that it considers only top 10%, or perhaps top 20% of she's really desperate men a "men", others don't exist. I can bet all my money that she have gotten tens of advances from average guys over her life, but that can't possibly count.

translate.google.com

>female
let me stop you right there

Attached: 1548154742601.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Not interested. Our limerick science has always been strong. And it's possible we were the first to make scratchy wool jumpers. BUT my people didn't really blow up & invent anything important untill about 1800. Kudos on the written language and math and indoor plumbing, bud.

White med or ugly Arab-faced med?

snownigger

This.

When you think you’re clever but you’re just another dumb cunt in denial.

at least in the Bay Area, it's impossible to find women. the men settle for cute-but-plain Asians.

Kek. There's such a thing as a sore winner, frendo. Would you like me to argue? IDK, meds seem pretty Caucasian. And the Romans basically uplifted my people like advanced space aliens visit cavemen. Oh! We could argue about why I should date your sister?!

yep yep yep

Attached: Dm4uUh9W0AIcIHF.jpg (640x628, 42K)

i don't have any siblings

Let’s see how dark those nipples are Enza.

Should have punched them more, to prevent the mutations.

Attached: 13716207_110790776024853_7956138437756657653_n.jpg (230x321, 12K)

Oooh. that's gonna be an awkward conversation later with your mother then. But it's ok, sport. You don't have to call me dad. I just want us to be pals. Ok, slugger?

my mother is not italian

J-Je... ah, n-no. It It's the... guys with power. Angry guys.

She belongs to REAL Italian men.

Long live south Italy.

For someone who wanted to argue you're really not putting a lot of effort in to make this fun. IDK how your people invented anything with this attitude.

Where do you live? I’m half greek and I need a Greek girl. I’m good looking and smart in nyc. Won’t be disappointed

>greece
>white men with black women
This has never happened in the entire history of our nation stop spreading lies you vile whore, thanks

If you would just meet a nice boy on Jow Forums you wouldn't have to worry about this.

I love you sweetheart talk to me you stupid bitch I'm the strongest and smartest and richest man on here I wanna french kiss your juicy med lips I'm a 6foot5 Dacian Man, super hot.

dont worry about it soon the snowniggers will be gone by their own women

Attached: 1553866781476.jpg (1280x890, 121K)

I'm basically a med slav it doesn't get more handsome than this I'm the most alpha White Man I look just like pic related but taller and more swole I promise you.

Attached: my doppleganger.jpg (540x779, 63K)

Tits or gtfo.

Oh yeah
And I'm a time-traveling chink emperor
AMA

I'm starting to believe it's a stinky sweaty oily fat MUTT.

How can you post like this and complain about degeneracy at the same time?

Fucking hate white male Asian female

Attached: 20190325_075115.png (500x497, 440K)

Do you think it's okay for Northern European men and southern european women to race mix? I love medditerranean women and want to wife one and breed her every night

so u don't want to make med/gypsy babies? :/

farewell, my love.

Attached: 1552775445126.jpg (240x240, 11K)

You subhuman troll nigger, kill yourself