Anybody here in Oregon? I want the inside scoop before I move there

(Preferably Eugene area)

I've fucking had it with Southern California and all these niggers and wetbacks everywhere, not to mention the high cost of living. So I'm thinking of moving to pic related. My kid just got accepted to University of Oregon, so rather than ship him off I'm thinking of just packing up and moving over there with my wife and getting a place close the university.

However, I myself am Hispanic--not gonna lie. I'm 100% pure Cuban but I was born here and love my country. I'm an over the road trucker so I won't be taking anybody's job, and my wife who is 100% Mexican (I know I know) is on the same boat; she's a proud conservative American and we fucking hate illegals and niggers. My son has blue eyes and blonde hair and could totally get away with lying about being hispanic, but my wife and while our skin is whiter than a polar bears, you can clearly tell we're not WASPS.

So.... How welcome would I be in the Eugene/Junction City area? Give it to me straight!

Attached: oregon.jpg (451x280, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKuAcd0u6ys
youtube.com/watch?v=LCj3pjRVmWE
educate-yourself.org/cn/mkultrapatsiesoct2001.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eugene is fairly expensive now, mostly due to Californian scum like you inflating prices and lack of housing supply due to greedy boomers refusing to allow any apartment complexes to be built in case they may lower their inflated property values (which they pay almost no taxes on due to fully retarded "fuck the young" legislation). Your fellow neighbors (read: Californians) will most likely merely tolerate your existence, as they probably moved to Oregon specifically to escape spics, crime and wildfires. So I would suggest you do it, as you'd be increasing the level of suffering of emigrant Californians, which can never be too high, even in death.

Fuck. Stop invading other places, you fucking beaner. California is bad enough. Every day I read about another state being infested with your disgusting kind so there’s nowhere left to escape to.

Go back.

Eugene? I'm from Eugene!

Attached: Donald_Malarky.jpg (256x197, 8K)

Okay but are you both from Oregon or just trolling from somewhere else?

It's not like I'm going to be dancing the lambada every day. I watch football, drink beer, and go fishing/camping. I don't even know much about Cuba or Mexico and I don't care to.

I’m from California and you shitty beaner invaders are infesting everywhere still even a little bit white. You’ve already made my homeland a shithole and now you’re making it impossible to escape! Fuck out of my country, asshole!

Fuck washington. Move to florida or texas to secure the white vote.

Super liberal and it's Oregon's fault.
When Oregonians cry about literally any part of their state being infested with Californians other than Bend, ignore them. They're just reaching for someone to blame other than themselves.

Fuck off, we're full

That's not Washington

kill yourself nigger stay in your spic utopia

Don't.

Yeah but I would be buying property that's already for sale and bringing a job WITH me. If anything wouldn't I be helping the economy over there? And I wouldn't be taking anyone's job either..so what's the problem?

I appreciate all your responses though. I literally mean it when I say "GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT!"

I wouldn't want to move out there only to wake up to a flaming cross on my lawn...Actually I might be cool with that. Can't I be crowned an honorary aryan or some shit?

OR and WA: same shit, different piles.

>Eugene is fairly expensive now, mostly due to Californian scum like you inflating prices and lack of housing supply due to greedy boomers refusing to allow any apartment complexes to be built in case they may lower their inflated property values (which they pay almost no taxes on due to fully retarded "fuck the young" legislation). Your fellow neighbors (read: Californians) will most likely merely tolerate your existence, as they probably moved to Oregon specifically to escape spics, crime and wildfires. So I would suggest you do it, as you'd be increasing the level of suffering of emigrant Californians, which can never be too high, even in death.
Your hippie shithole doesn't deserve cheap prices. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, commie

You are a cancer no matter your politics
Take the MENSA IQ test, post the results, and you will both see and remind us exactly why

Attached: 1544282792901.png (1024x749, 59K)

Southern oregon here. Eugene great a beautiful town lots of annoying homeless though. Rent is kinda expensive 1500/m for a house. Great weed stores

I heard Mexico is a great place to live for brown people. Try it out

>so what's the problem?
You’re not an American and your kind doesn’t belong in our country. You and your family are asshole invaders and need to go back to where you belong instead of shitting out even more fake citizen anchor babies in my fucking country.

Fucking Californians. I'm looking forward to the good people of Eugene keying your car.

>I've fucking had it with Southern California

Us to, stay the fuck out.
t. Oregon

Fucking spic, stay out of my god damn state. It's already filled with so many of you subhumans.
Who the fuck is the kike telling everyone to move to the PNW lately? I want to fucking rip his spine out. No one wants you people here, no matter how "white and baysed" you think you are.
FUCK OFF, WE ARE FULL.

based and pioneer pilled

Oregon will soon become the most dangerous place in America for spics. It will be the literal divide between what we care about, and what we don't. Stay in California. Spread that far and wide to every Burritohouse, Taco Bell, and Muchus Gracias within earshot of shitskin populations.

What is your kid going to be learning? Are you afraid that they're entering an indoctrination center? Or that they'll hate the campus climate if it's insufferably liberal? I don't know what the campus is like, just going off my own college experience.

Oregon is split between virtue-signaling rich white liberals (many from California), racist-but-quiet about it old blood Oregonians (we had black exclusion laws until 1926), and filthy Mexican invaders, often illegal and always on welfare, many via California rather than direct.
You are not welcome.
That's actually more to do with California than your skin color, but you're going to get lumped in with the welfare beaners unless you distinguish yourself.
That said, you'll get away with Eugene. It's the southern end of the Portland-Salem-college town I-5 corridor that swings the state blue when most of the counties are red. Your car won't get keyed or firebombed in blue-state Oregon, pre-DotR anyway.
Post-DotR, consider having a fallback plan.

Attached: you have to go back.png (420x420, 88K)

What's wrong with living in Bend?

Move to Texas ya fuckin retard. Quit shitting up my beautiful weed States get the fuck off the west coast you don't belong there honkie

It's the one place that actually conforms to the stereotype. In 1990 Bend was 20,000 people, now it's over 100,000. That's actually because of out of state liberals flocking to it.

You are not fucking welcome here faggot.

Pretty solid post here boys.

Attached: NotaConspiracy.jpg (540x500, 85K)

Kek that was my first thought.

Good series even if it's Kiked

Going for the enchilada goblins first on rahowa, so sick of looking at your ugly mugs

You should be good in eugene its pretty liberal up there.
Come south if you want to hang.

Been living in the Portland area for some time now. My advice is to not mention you're from Cali. No one will be thrilled to hear about it.

>I watch football and drink beer
Normies are the real cancer

Measure 5 and McCallpilled

Unvaccinated libshits. Terrible. Just fucking terrible. Idaho is a paradise contrasted with Oregon.

It's really beautiful here.

Attached: Eugene.jpg (2048x1536, 419K)

If you guys are conservative I'd recommend living in Springfield. The cops actually are allowed to do their job there. The streets are cleaner and the people nicer. I live in Eugene but have family in Springfield.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vKuAcd0u6ys

hahah
youtube.com/watch?v=LCj3pjRVmWE

Attached: Eugene Nigger Faggots.jpg (2048x1536, 516K)

And all this time I've been worried about irradiated Nip garbage washing up on the beach

Attached: Cv4VxnjUAAAB26s.jpg (1000x744, 93K)

honestly if they can pull that it's kinda epic for a hobo setup

I lived in Eugene for a few years
Its full of perverts, street kids, and bums
There's some great neighborhoods with cool houses
And obviously its a college town so there's more young people
But for the most part, its a depressing trap of a town
Do your thing and enjoy it, then get out
If you stay and watch people get older it can be pretty sad

Oregon has more poor white trash Meth heads than beaners, funny they are so uppity about their supposed purity

over 50% of people 16 and younger in Oregon and Washington state are hispanic

its over

NO NO NO NO NO

Just go to nothern Michigan or nothern Minnesota. Why would you go to SJW central?

This

Typical Oregonian, despises the white family man fleeing California but is too cowardly to discuss the fact that Oregon is getting beaned out of control.

I love when parasites like you show up in my state and spend all day walking around and saying "well in California (insert dickish comparison here)"
You fuckers move to another state because yours is shit and the very first thing you do is turn the new place in to another Californian shithole.
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

I am looking at Grants Pass up thru Roseburg.
I own my home in silicon Valley and will be looking for a modest home with a large garage/workshop.
All I want is to be left alone to hunt and fish.
Worried about all the liberal shit from Portland...

Attached: cali suicide.jpg (534x1024, 84K)

your talk shit on socal but you think packing your ass up and fleeing to cal state eugene is better? how did your kid get blonde hair and blue eyes? your wife was bangin me on the side while you played telephone with gay truckers on the road. how does a 100% cuban born somehow in LA end up driving trucks?

your thread is suspiscious and typical of the (((get rich people to leave ca and come to our shit state)))

you aren’t 100% cuban

t Los Angeles

hey dipshit: he probably came from ny nj or tx or fl BEFORE he came to CA

yup

oregon's glory days are over. only settle here if you're nostalgic over the 80's/90's california style collapse into 3-world madness

Eugene is Asian town plus libtards also FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FAGGOT

Attached: fuck op and his dog.jpg (474x642, 59K)

>Another californian moving to oregon.
You can fuck right off. I hope you die on the I-5 on your way up here.

this

I'm from Eugene and we have enough Californian implants for the last 20 years.

Random to see this. Don't live there now, but I grew up in Eugene.
Housing market is expensive now and it's full of crusty hippies and smug liberals. Economy is dogshit.

>conservative
youre better off in Salem or Southern Oregon.

>street kids, and bums
I used to call them pink indians when I lived there. Every year a herd of stinky street kids would travel up and shit the place up for a week before the god damn country fair so they could larp like they were all merry pranksters.
YOU GOT A STOGIE BRO?

Oregunian here, and this guy gets it.

Fuck califags and the burrito they rode in on.

Attached: 1524525396578.gif (300x198, 881K)

>I've fucking had it with Southern California
Fuck off, we're full. The last thing we need is another fucking California coming here to vote for sales tax, carbon tax, pump your own gas laws, pre-k schooling, throwing even more money at schools, rent control laws, "affordable" (not affordable) housing laws, green construction laws (because the not actually affordable housing laws weren't punishing enough), and all your other bullshit.

No one in Oregon gives a shit that you're Latino. We hate you because you're California. If you won't burn your state down and sink it in the ocean, keep living in the hell of your own creation.

What you're describing is part of the Great State of Jefferson, The last redoubt of whites in the state.

The resistance will start exactly where you're looking at. If you're not white, then stay the fuck out of there. Good ol' boy country, califags will be safe there

>Okay but are you both from Oregon or just trolling from somewhere else?
There are two kinds of people in Oregon.
>People who hate Californians
>Californians who need to be self-deported
The only problem with the Constitution is that it did not envision the need for states to deport people back to California.

>And I wouldn't be taking anyone's job either.
We. Do. Not. Care. About. Latinos. Stop pretending life is a South Park episode.

This.

My family has lived in Oregon since the 60s but I was born in Cali. Lives half my life in Oregon though. Graduated HS in Oregon. I am in the PDX area now I just tell everyone im from Southern Oregon

no, beaverton/hillsboro is asian town.

Eugene is just a steaming pile of shit without a downtown.

>The only problem with the Constitution is that it did not envision the need for states to deport people back to California.

It's called the second amendment.

Attached: 1437091683093.png (396x385, 108K)

Oregon is terrible, don’t move here

Go back to Mexico you lying spic. You're not white and you know it, stay in your shithole country.

Attached: 0E30CEA4-D785-484D-95B1-5D8620CD130D.jpg (1600x1066, 102K)

State of Jefferson for the fucking win. Grants Pass flies the State of Jefferson flag. Go out towards Selma/Cave Junction and you might get shot at if youre a PoC. Gadsden/Jefferson flags fucking everywhere.

Im from Washington and everyday Im seeing more hipster faggots in my small town. Stop Fucking going north you stinky fuck. Go to texas.

I hope you become the star of a cartel chainsaw video you ugly, disgusting spic. Stay the fuck out of Oregon or the white version of the IRA is going to kill you. I'm not joking.

Attached: 1518137426405.jpg (2288x1712, 227K)

grants pass still hasnt repealed the law where its technically legal to beat up black ppl after dark. kek

You have to go back.

We don't want you. You're wrong for sending a child to college. Wrong for abandoning your people. Wrong for asking whites for approval.

You have to go back.

If you like drinking, the homeless, virtue signalling, traffic, general degeneracy, and homosexuality then the area is for you. It's becoming a mini Portland. The areas around Eugene are a little more based but don't expect them to be intelligent. The average IQ of the southern Willamette valley has to be under national. Also there is an in-pouring of illegal central americans/mexicans here the same as So Cal. They're trying to spread them around as to not ruffle so many feathers but since we're a predominately white area it's easy to see. As such those of hispanic origin, especially whose dress and language are FOB, are growing to be unaccepted by the based individuals around. We can't differentiate between those leeches and those good people like yourself and in times of war we can't give benefit of the doubt. If you've assimilated and wear american style clothing and can speak English without too much of an accent you'll probably be OK. Best bet for you is to hang an American flag as a first order of business if you move up here.

I'm in Springfield. We have a much lower crime rate than Eugene, especially if you adjust for "spill over" crime from Eugene residents. This is largely due to the fact that we have an ordinance that says you can't hand items out of a car in operation, so the bums can't beg, or at least it's not fruitful like it is in Eugene with all the bleeding hearts.

Also, fuck off, we're full.

>State of Jefferson for the fucking win. Grants Pass flies the State of Jefferson flag.

Hell yeah dude. We're a different breed than your typical oregon fag. Born and raised in the State of Jefferson. We'll be a state soon. God is on our side, who could possibly stop us.

Attached: anigif_original-grid-image-19261-1428687041-22.gif (500x292, 2.27M)

I didn't know that!

Maybe that's why it's not spooky walking around after dark there.

There's still a law in one of the counties where it's still legal to shoot a nigger if they try to ride inside a covered wagon. I'm half tempted to buy one and fill it full of watermelons.

I love this post for some reason. The good heart is clearly showing. I lol'd while reading.
I vote to accept that spic.

Kek. Its pretty creepy there is a bunch of fucking satanists and wiccafags in GP. Some weird shit goes on around here. Total MKULTRA hotspot

>With a 1970 population of only 28,454, the city saw the number of suicides between 1970 and 1975 rise from 2 to 10; in Jackson County the number shot up from 13 to 24. Suicide rates are calculated per 100,000 population and averaged in 5-year compilations. Although the number of suicides in and around Medford do not meet the usual criteria for reliable rate calculations, turning them into rates allows comparisons. In 1975 Medford's rate of 17 per 100,000 was higher than for Oregon (15.4) and for the USA as a whole (12.4). (7)
educate-yourself.org/cn/mkultrapatsiesoct2001.shtml

maximum keks

>According to Metcalf, the scientists soon found that Medford was being bombarded with ultra low frequency (ULF) electromagnetic waves originating from a nearby military base. The commander of the military base told the investigators that he knew about the radiation but claimed it was caused by the Russians. However, the ULF bombardment mysteriously ceased the very next day after this confrontation. After they returned to the east but before the researchers could write up their report, Metcalf wrote, "Several men displaying CIA credentials arrived on campus and said that the ULF waves beamed into Medford were a 'national security' matter. They explicitly threatened to kill each of the researchers, including Dr. Fraser himself, should anyone speak further about it. As far as I know, no one did." (8)

Eugene is an over crowded cesspool infested with homeless drug addicted hippies, mental illness, Liberal pedos and spics like just like Portland. It literally smells like shit outside

Apparently in my city theres a noise ordinance that you cant beat your wife past 10pm lol

>Bend
Bendfag here, anyone else from here?
I need redpilled friends.

Attached: mans_best_fren.jpg (1254x822, 324K)

AMEN BROTHER. I hope balkanization does occur because were taking north north california and central/southern oregon with us and the coast. we would be EXTREMELY valuable in the event of balkanization as we would be a libertarian/conservative state with control over a portion of the coast which means we would have a trade port. the rest of the coastal areas would be controlled by liberal fucking idiots on the west coast (excluding alaska)

I am a white southern Californian who fled six years ago. Have lived in WA state and spent a summer in Eugene. You could make it work. Beautiful country up there, but the people suck. The further north you go, the worse it gets.

lel

Fuck off and die. I'm serious.

>but the people suck
Go back to California faggot. You retards are so easy to spot here. Wearing winter clothes when its 45 degrees and barely drizzling KEK

I grew up in Oregon before it turned to utter shit. You Californians ruined it. You are over two decades late to the party, faggot. Stay in California and die.

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Bend is filled with hairy armpit potulli free love hippies.... good luck brah

lived there for a while, actually graduated HS in Sisters.

If you're less than 30 you should get the hell out of there. Best decision I ever made was leaving.

I'm a guatemalan bro I'm moving to rural Michigan bro

Where should I go?

Eugene bro