I'm a 24 year old American in a long distance relationship with a 23 year old Turkish girl

I'm a 24 year old American in a long distance relationship with a 23 year old Turkish girl.
Ask me anything

Attached: Snapchat-1786244849~2.jpg (3755x1999, 1.14M)

Turkish Street food for you

Attached: Snapchat-726836856.jpg (1080x2160, 860K)

why havent you killed yourself yet?

Because I love her and I love traveling

k dudde

Attached: 1522803201591.gif (385x349, 67K)

Attached: watson i spot cringe.jpg (1009x511, 59K)

İ think he's trying to wrap his head around the concept

cuck

DO NOT TAINT THE VILE F*REIGNER BLOOD WITH YOUR EVEN MORE VILE ANGLO BLOOD YOU SCUM

How's it feel being in denial that your relationship will slowly end because it has nothing to give it life anyways? BTW, she's banging someone else.

Attached: the black moon howls.jpg (960x871, 74K)

>long distance relationship
Ldr is a meme
>23 year old Turkish girl
She's partying and taking hundreds of dicks as we speak
>24 year old American
You are an anchor so when she's a used up whore past hitting the wall, she can migrate to burger where you will provide for her money, support and financial stability

Too bad it won't and she isn't lmao. Nice try. Lives with her sister. Know full schedule full routine. Know friends family etc

She doesn't party lmao. Only time she even drinks is with me. And she expects the same
She pays for things for me actually

Is she cute?

i literally don't care dude, post her nudes or gtfo

Fucking beautiful. I'd show a picture but i won't out of respect.
Very European looking. Most people think she's American when we travel together

Nope

i'm hiding this thread then
never reply to me again

Lucky bastard. How'd you meet up?

Lmaooooo who is this guy

We met online a long time ago, and we were just friends for a long time. Both dated other people for almost three years. İ dated a chick for like two and half years then dumped her around may 2018 and kicked her out of the apartment.
Got closer to Turkish girl and we met up in Istanbul.

>She doesn't party lmao. Only time she even drinks is with me. And she expects the same
Keep telling yourself that.

Been back about five times

Find me alcohol in the city she goes to med school in, that isn't the hotel we stay at, that serves alcohol lmao I know this chick bro keep trying

The beauty of trust is that it isn't broken by silly people on the internet unaware of the participants :)

Some Turkish food

Attached: Snapchat-656563632.jpg (2000x4000, 1.67M)

@7765907
i hope you'll still be coping this hard when she snapchats you pics of her being plowed by jamarcus

100% unlikely. Thank you though bb

İ have nothing to fear

>turkey
>med school
Imagine being this bluepilled and coping so hard. You can avoid reality, not the consequences of avoiding reality.
I can almost foresee you creating /women hate/ thread on r9k in six months when she shows her colours. Also, please learn proper English, inarticulate burger.

Lmao and what part of my English is improper?
Stop with the easy cop out when you have nothing of value to say, İ know you're Indian, meaning you're behind on the times and have poor English where it actually matters, but we've stopped doing that in English settings for a while now.

İ have seen all colors, my urine drinking friend.

Little do you know that we get off on others doubting things, so we'll be cumming twice as hard thanks to you

Ottoman cuisine at Çırağan palace!

Attached: Snapchat-340811912.jpg (4000x2000, 1.72M)

just imagine coping so hard you reply to every poster multiple times then bump your own thread every 10 minutes ONLY for your e gf to be fucking 10 guys and having their cum on her face anyway

I'm just hella bored homie

>long distance
o boi

Attached: 8b377b5e8cedf5890d3e523688370e0e.jpg (971x1472, 601K)

KARA BOOGA

Long distance doesn't imply not seeing the other

saged and hidden
get your LARPing ass outta here
try or