American Education System

Rarely is the question asked "is our children learning?"

Attached: burger math.jpg (1200x630, 93K)

Attached: burger math class.jpg (880x728, 88K)

What are these pictures trying to demonstrate?

The shitty quality of American education.

Attached: Emma in holocaust class.png (635x745, 455K)

Public education

But the answers are correct

That technically correct answers are being punished for thinking in a way that is not sanctioned.

The student is right though.

see

Okay now I got it. Yeah then I guess the situation is pretty shit.

>get children's school worksheet
>write answer correctly in pencil with child's handwriting
>use a marker to claim it's wrong in an illogical way
>take a picture and then post it online for retards to get outraged over

The correct answer is it's possible because Marty is an american and therefore a pizzagobbling little fucking fatass

I've had multiple school years where at least one class was entirely dedicated to the holocaust for months. Is this actually unique to America though?

why are you guys so obsessed with that shit

I wanna blow my load on your tight waffle asshole cunt

bring it on, fatboy

Attached: 1533555366347.jpg (1067x800, 190K)

Usually the teachers would say it's "to prevent history from repeating itself".

Yeah we had that as part of history lessons too but not an entire fucking class. Just you know... part of history class

Attached: 1533221408304.png (225x225, 62K)

it was never a whole class dedicated to the holocaust but for some reason am*rican schools and teachers can't get enough of wwii. Supposedly it's a "formative era for our nation" but I think it's a little forced.

They're obsessed with that part because "muh connection with Yurop"

It seems like the whole raison d'être of United States is to emulate Europe and then surpass it. Too bad that it's all based on an oversimplification (of Europe and of yourselves too)

What the hell is wrong with that teacher. The question literally implied that Marty ate more pizza, you cannot just deny it in the answer. What the hell.

This is just a prroly worded question though, there's nothing unreasonable about the correct answer, the author of the exam should have asked for an estimate. The guy seems like a major asshole who likes to use vague words for no good reason.

Like, holocaust happened in here and we do not waste literal months on it. It's an important event, so it's taught on several occasions, but not for months straight, it's no use doing that.
I'd get it if you were a kraut, but I have no clue why you burgers would be the guys that would force it like that.

gotta fuel those war feels I guess

Join the Soviets asshole

>country that does the jew dick
>country that has the jews running banks
No clue either.

Also holy shit american education is actually garbage

Attached: 83c897f90bf4ad9e3cc85eeb3d9a0d6a.jpg (680x680, 34K)

I truly hope this is an isolated accident

Those who can... do. Those who can’t... teach.