Happy day

Lately I was catching myself daydreaming about various scenarios regarding time travel and how I things could go - what if I were to be transported to 2010, 1400, 90 B.C, etc..
I mostly thought about perfect ones, keeping away troubles of staying alive, obvious language barriers and getting anybody's trust - basically just rewinding my knowledge about what kind of trickery I know that could change some emperor's timeline.
Do you have any scenarios regarding this?
youtube.com/watch?v=wPODghAr3Vc

Coole bideos
youtube.com/watch?v=9uI7IMB27_c
youtube.com/watch?v=aqVQj9I-Ca
Thread's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=DDgdoPSkPnM

Attached: 584th Happy day.jpg (600x800, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/532515
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-RjawJ8LImM
youtu.be/WGSuj3GsDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=UQvfNWBDe4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

saged

Attached: 1 (1).png (300x309, 13K)

enjoy your ban, kiddo

Hello poland!

enjoy your ban, kiddo

Attached: E3C2B58F-8B1A-43F7-9DFA-0856D02D6D3E.jpg (896x1290, 727K)

Right
on
TIME!!
Woah, I nearly cutted it by two seconds. Sorry if there are any grammar errors or entire misconceptions - I am sometimes too scatterminded to remember that making a thread is more than three to five minutes of work.
Oi Maggy, are you going to try participating in the grand get? My timezone will most likely make me excluded but I dunno about yours.
It would be fun to wake up with the history already made~
Woah, how harsh~
But speaking of rule 7. - I am surprised Aesthetic never got any ban from that. It's either because of how poster friendly enviroment we are in or because mods don't really care about that one particular rule when it isn't used in a form of spam.
Aeiou Britanon, how's your Sunday going? o/
Herry Runner~!
Keeping the progress with moon bunnies? I made yet another cake today, because I ran out of brownie and pizza ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ
It kinda sucks but it was pre-last one to test from supermarket. Now I'm going to focus on real shtick, that is pure family recipes~
ᴵ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᶫᵛᵃ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ⋅⋅
(ʸᵒᵘ)
What the fuck.

Attached: 1512620493692.png (639x630, 262K)

Yes, I often day dream about falling in love on a Mars colony.

yes unless i oversleep it
it should be here in like 8-10 hours max according to my calculations desu

Hiya!

yeah, I've been keeeping the progress with the "superweapon". p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ turns out the bunnies didn't even make it, I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶ which has made me even more curious about the thing. it only had 23% left on the last run so I'm sure if I get a bit more preparation I could down it for good!
you okay?
>incoming transmission from cat HQ! would you like to accept?

Im decent just waiting for the get. Wonder if we'll get it today. Speaking of tomorrow, what's the consensus on what the april fool's joke is gonna be?

gotta go study for my japanese exam friends. Wish me luck

Attached: study.jpg (259x194, 11K)

good luck

Are you a fan of sci-fi movies? I find such speculations to be too unpredictable and having little to no personal factor.
I mean, imagine the possibilities of a modern man in old society - truth be told, probably none.. buuut when we add a little bit of extra Mary Sue, everything suddenly looks amazing 8-10 hours
It would be a shame if I were to stay home those few extra minutes to try my luck as well.
Hey Future, how's cooking?
[Yes]\ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ *ᵖᵘˢʰ*
Another set of great digits, future looks bright.
>Im decent just waiting for the get.
Oh boy, you will wait for quite a while..
>what's the consensus on what the april fool's joke is gonna be?
You mean in these threads..? Probably nothing ̷ᶦ̷ᶠ̷ ̷ᴵ̷ ̷ʷ̷ᵉ̷ʳ̷ᵉ̷ ̷ᵗ̷ᵒ̷ ̷ᵗ̷ᵉ̷ᶫ̷ᶫ̷ ̷ʷ̷ʰ̷ᵃ̷ᵗ̷ ̷ᵏ̷ᶦ̷ᶰ̷ᵈ̷ ̷ᵒ̷ᶠ̷ ̷ᵃ̷ᶰ̷ ̷ᴬ̷ᵖ̷ʳ̷ᶦ̷ᶫ̷ ̷ʲ̷ᵒ̷ᵏ̷ᵉ̷ ̷ᵗ̷ʰ̷ᵃ̷ᵗ̷ ̷ʷ̷ᵒ̷ᵘ̷ᶫ̷ᵈ̷ ̷ᵇ̷ᵉ̷,̷ ̷ᶠ̷ᵘ̷ᶠ̷ᵘ̷~̷ but speaking site-wise, I hope for new board mix ups / new board / something better than last year's competition - not that it was really that bad but if it's going to make a return, at least spice it up little bit more~
Japanese.. exam? Sounds like some expensive studies. Good luck and eat apples - they help regain focus o/

Attached: 55957718_2344962569124646_4838182140984164352_n.jpg (720x742, 33K)

I gotta agree with reimu, pc 98 yuuka was cute

Attached: Mari3.png (551x551, 159K)

good luck!

Doing well! Just got home from work and might take a nap in a few. How's it going today Yuuka?
Speaking of cooking, that reminds me that I want to try to make borsch again..

Thanks lads

>eat apples - they help regain focus
Don't have any :/

Good luck user.

buy apples

Yuu ka
I actually read 'The Prince of Milk' by exurb1a somewhat recently. Any chance you're familiar with that one?

How do you feel about the gayposters that infest this board?

>Q2F0IGJhc2UgcmVwb3J0aW5nIGluLCB3ZSBoYXZlIGEgcHJvYmxlbS4=
>dG8gcHV0IGl0IGJsdW50bHksIHRoZSBjb21tYW5kZXIgYW5kIEJhaGFtdXQgaGF2ZSBib3RoIGdvbmUgbWlzc2luZy4=
>YWZ0ZXIgb3VyIGxhc3QgbG9zcyBvbiB0aGUgbW9vbiwgdGhlIGNvbW1hbmRlciBzdGFydGVkIHN0dWR5aW5nIGEgd2F5IHRvIGdldCBhbiBlZGdlLiBzb29uIGVub3VnaCBoZSBsZWFybmVkIG9mIGEgc2tpbGwgaGUgY2FsbGVkICJwZXJmZWN0IHBvc3Nlc3Npb24i
>Y29tbWFuZGVyIHRoZW4gZGVjaWRlZCB0byB0ZXN0IGl0IG9uIGJhaGFtdXQsIHNheWluZyAiaWYgd2UgY2FuIGNvbnRyb2wgd2hlbiB0aGUgYmxhc3RzIGdvIG9mZiwgd2UgY291bGQgYmVhdCB0aGUgc3VwZXJ3ZWFwb24hIGFuZCBhcyBoZSBjYW4ndCBkcmVhbSwgdGhlcmUgc2hvdWxkbid0IGJlIGFueSBzZXJpb3VzIHNpZGUgZWZmZWN0cy4i
>YW5kIHRoZW4gdGhleSBib3RoIHZhbmlzaGVkLg==
>YXQgbGVhc3Qgc29tZW9uZSBsaWtlIHRoZSBjb21tYW5kZXIgaGFzIGNvbWUgYmFjaywgYnV0IHRoaXMgb25lIGlzIG9ic2Vzc2VkIHdpdGggaG93IHRoZXkgYXJlIGluIHRoZSByZWFsIHdvcmxkLCBzbyB3ZSdyZSBza2VwdGljYWwgaWYgdGhleSBSRUFMTFkgYXJlIHRoZSBjb21tYW5kZXIu
>aWYgeW91IGZpbmQgaGltIG9yIGJhaGFtdXQsIHBsZWFzZSByZXR1cm4gdGhlbSB0byB0aGUgYmFzZS4=

Go educate your inner weeb.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/532515
>How's it going today Yuuka?
Baked yet another cake! ᴵᵗ ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ⋅
>that reminds me that I want to try to make borsch again..
Barszcz! Heck yeah, especially the "soup with cream served cold" as Google Translate helps me to name simple chłodnik ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ
Then stay hydrated~
You bought them or are they available online? Their existence is to my knowledge but I have never troubled myself to actually check them out.
What are you thoughts on it?
Great! We are nearly getting our third time loop done, brace a few months and there might happen an even greater golden age than in autumn 2017.
Thanks to gays, PD and Cockeyes can stay relevant, isn't that nice~
What kind of url are those..

that's base 64! we normally use it for semi-incrypted communications at the base.

I go to 400 ad and die either die of famine or get killed by the huns ,get killed by the Germans, get killed by the Romans or Maybe i get some nasty illnes like the Plage.
But Overall so much cool stuff could happen. My Stalking Levels would go off Charts.

Nothing of my statement was incorect, so you better shut up before i will cut your head off

Attached: vvqCDTpArlPSmcv-800x450-noPad.jpg (268x268, 21K)

Sorry to hear about the cake not ending up the way you wanted friend. Ive loved that beet soup ever since I tried it in Ukraine, started trying to make it back in the States as soon as I got back. Luckily the internet was there with a bideo to help me figure out how to make it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-RjawJ8LImM

Attached: Feels good man.jpg (800x800, 209K)

I bought it, I think it's fairly cheap on amazon.
I honestly enjoyed it but wouldn't say I was blown away by it. Definitely had some interesting existential ideas in true exurb1a fashion. I would still recommend it as it's a pretty quick read and decently fun

Hahah, lemme recalculate then.. don't mind the spaces, they are from the third layer.
>Yberz vcfhz qbybe fvg nzrg, pbafrpgrghe nqvcvfpvat ryvg. Ahyyn oynaqvg nhpgbe ynphf, frq pbaqvzraghz yrpghf snhpvohf vq. Va np vcfhz rtrg rebf hygevpvrf rssvpvghe arp rtrg ynphf. Cenrfrag cunergen, nhthr iry rtrfgnf cynpreng, qhv rk yhpghf qbybe, np ovoraqhz zv fncvra fvg nzrg ghecvf. Rgvnz ivgnr nhpgbe nhthr. Fhfcraqvffr irfgvohyhz hygevpvrf zntan, rtrg oynaqvg bqvb eubaphf np. Frq srhtvng fncvra frq dhnz ynberrg ryrvsraq. Irfgvohyhz phefhf dhvf whfgb vq snhpvohf
>My Stalking Levels would go off Charts.
Speaking of extra realism, it would be hard to stalk people on an empty stomach, not to mention "clean" water~
>image
I can nearly say the title but I don't know if I would want to.
>Borsh with meat
Muhm.. I always saw it as a lighter soup time. Never thought of adding any meat to that, just the leaven.
>I honestly enjoyed it but wouldn't say I was blown away by it.
I can see him in short videos, but stretching it for a book that needs some world building and transitions could pent up his real skills.

Attached: dfzhdfhfzdh.jpg (850x602, 126K)

There is nothing to be scared of, say it or alice will get hit by my shovel

Attached: disgust.png (1192x671, 770K)

It fits bretty good. The first time I tried it, it actually had duck meat in it. Absolutely delicious. I'll be back in a few buddy, gonna take a little nap. Worn out after everything that happened yesterday.

well, you fucked up something. it's not like that for me. de-greentext and try it on UTF-8 for the whole story. but to summerize, both myself and bahamut aren't at the base due to fuckup, and a me from a dream is there in my place.
c̶a̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶i̶m̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶?̶

Postal 2
>duck meat
Duuuuck meeeat - fatty, delicious and semi-soft.
Perfect meat for any soup to be honest.
>Worn out after everything that happened yesterday.
Wait a moment, what exactly happened yesterday..?
You are still using that Bahamut, huh? He's been there since I remember.
̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

Attached: 1545386887616.png (317x317, 45K)

yeah, I mean he's got a base five fucking thousand damage per hit, with level 30 and all treasures that's 85k per attack!
i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶s̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶?̶

The board and the thread getting attacked.. Pretty tiring..

Aren't those bases having like one milion hp..?
̶I̶ ̶d̶u̶n̶n̶o̶,̶ ̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶r̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶.̶
I wouldn't take it too personal, here we are safe and good like nothing happened~
Just hope for the best that divine get won't be wasted for something we have all seen before, an imageless, no context post or imptrash.
Now go, gao - take a nap =w=

Attached: zrhrh.jpg (850x553, 118K)

hey there all you posters what's up

Attached: Touhou.png (960x720, 130K)

Always rember happy day, Anone~
Stay cheeki breeki and dream a lot - if you try hard enough, maybe you will wake up a better person

Attached: sleepy reminder.png (700x700, 252K)

I ain’t clickin that shit

Attached: 8B55A69D-7C93-454C-8721-CED84A3162F3.jpg (640x480, 101K)

remba

Attached: 417 (Touhou).png (610x467, 257K)

Hello DBR - would you mind signing in certain envelope..? For our mate Koishe's sake~
>69 Id
lole xd bery cool

Attached: 1550957638904.png (800x971, 454K)

that's correct for late game bases, but even then that's only 12 hits before the base is down.
I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶r̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶

rembered!

>Lately I was catching myself daydreaming about various scenarios regarding time travel
Are you sure you didn't break time?

I sure can
where is it?

Attached: yus.png (402x433, 124K)

Going back in time is a ordeal in itself, too much confusion and timeline divisions
Imagine: Even going back 2 weeks could destroy entire countries
Hello Buttery!
Hello conterranean friend!

Hello all!

Attached: 1523885856861.png (800x800, 256K)

Cheeki breeki reminder
Also remember to Catovolski
youtu.be/WGSuj3GsDeM

Attached: __kaenbyou_rin_kaku_seiga_miyako_yoshika_and_zombie_fairy_touhou_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__a27d945b0b1b7b (1500x1060, 486K)

̶a̶a̶a̶a̶a̶a̶a̶a̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶ ̷ ̷h̷i̷t̷ ̷i̷t̷ ̷v̷e̷r̷y̷ ̷h̷a̷r̷d̷.̷ ̶r̶r̶o̶t̶s̶.̶
I sure hope so.
>Jpg Id
Here you go~
>Imagine: Even going back 2 weeks could destroy entire countries
How would that work? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
youtube.com/watch?v=UQvfNWBDe4k

Attached: asdasasd.png (675x900, 363K)

o̶k̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶

>Hello Buttery!
howdy, having a nice easy sunday I hope?

Attached: yo its sunday.png (675x900, 367K)

This is a nice gathering of love and care~
I like how every signature and tick has its own personality

Attached: __chen_touhou_drawn_by_bebeneko__3993341dff8015cc4baebf53d1fc2c17.jpg (1200x1000, 170K)

remer

Attached: happpy girel.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

>I like how every signature and tick has its own personality
it's a nice touch I feel
nice trip btw
what are you up to today friend
hi there Niceland, what do you have going on, anything fun?

Attached: chekd.png (629x389, 201K)

Chen watch out for that warp in reality, oh no Chen oh frick..
Sleep tight and prepare for tomorrow's great numbers~

Attached: 1553714220510.jpg (858x1200, 183K)

evening

Attached: lindafiorentino.jpg (899x1000, 128K)

Hello conterranean friend! For me the greatest part of being able to travel in time as much as I want is being able to try different things with the assurance that I can just go back. I can disrupt intergalatic peace in one save for fun then I can just go back to relax in another. I would probably go crazy in some days but it would be nice.
oh, I didn't notice the jpg id. And isn't it too soon to start the summer daylight thing time?

oh no i meant present Stalking
you know some People i know

REMBED !! :3
Thanks as always fren

~

Attached: __kemomimi_chan_original_drawn_by_naga_u__ecc8ad2bc6c7572b85c9cacd43212cc9.jpg (1100x1000, 519K)

evening Orestes
I thought Brazil changed it some time ago already, didn't they..? Here it just kicked in.
Soo if you were to travel back in time just a few years, you would stalk out your regular friends from the old timeline, surprising them how much you know about them etc.?

Attached: 1547762741611.png (512x512, 130K)

What's up fren?
I always daydream about going back in time with guns and explosives

Have a great Sunday mate o/
>going back in time with guns and explosives
How many guns and explosives are we talking about?
>What's up fren?
I need to do some real shopping soon and make another pizza or else I'm gonna staarve.
Other than that, kind of wasting my day. How is it on your end?

Attached: 1548886408045.jpg (646x509, 48K)

Im having nice afternoon and i made quite a nice barbeque today
Chen is in good hands~
And is being properly fed everyday
But you are able to travel in time!
Only in one direction tho and a second per second
But by no means you are stuck in it!
kyoot~

Attached: __chen_touhou_drawn_by_poronegi__622631ed12cbe1e5952851a902d246ae.jpg (800x1129, 126K)

Now that I think about it, the time changed on october here, every year it gets shorter. People don't like the change for some reason.
Maybe I went to far to the past and forgot that I can go in different speed

Yukka pole, happy daylight saving day!

>every year it gets shorter.
Wait what, you only change it one way every year?
Happy daylight saving day! Nice Id you've got there~

Attached: 1545853466074.jpg (514x384, 58K)

Sure is bbb, long time no see how are your threads doing?

Sometimes better, often chilly.. as long as people find use for them, I guess it's alright.
>long time no see
Wait a moment, I thought you're Third?

Attached: 1553975971434.jpg (1200x1200, 150K)

Oh it came out weird, the duration of the time change is getting smaller every year

Yes I am, but u haven't posted in your thread for a couple weeks!

So you don't change it for a full hour back and forth but in minutes?

Attached: 1548547677001.jpg (1240x874, 133K)

>How many guns and explosives are we talking about?
Enough to convince people that I'm a wizard
Fireworks would work too
>I need to do some real shopping soon and make another pizza or else I'm gonna staarve.
There's nothing better then a homemade pizza especially if you can get it out of the oven in one piece unlike me
>kind of wasting my day. How is it on your end?
I did nothing worth mentioning today but yesterday my cousin got engaged to some guy she met at uni so there was a meeting between the families.
All in all the dude is pretty chill
Also please tell me you don't put pineapples on your pizza

it’s time for me to go to bed good nite

Attached: 08355555-FE37-4F2D-B6EE-3DC7CCF2A5CD.jpg (150x150, 7K)

>Fireworks would work too
Yeah, but how would you transport and secure all of that shtick?
>especially if you can get it out of the oven in one piece unlike me
lol
>my cousin got engaged to some guy she met at uni so there was a meeting between the families.
Big big family meeting?
>Also please tell me you don't put pineapples on your pizza
I do but only when I put some chocolate or bacon as well~
Also it's a canned pinneaple, like the ones in sweat syroup. Pardon me if I won't respond, I should honestly be sleeping by now.
Early good night to you o/
Going to sleep with big numbers. Good night~

Attached: d893xgy-bedafb03-5fad-4c0a-bb4c-6677e1546c61.png (800x800, 15K)

>barbeque today
oooh, very good. what kind of bbq?
I got some sour dough rising, it's goona be good when it's cooked

It changes a full hour but intead of starting in the middle of october like it did before, it starts in november now

>Yeah, but how would you transport and secure all of that shtick?
In a perfect world it would end with me getting there in one piece
>Big big family meeting?
Not BIG BIG just a big meeting like 20 people (not counting the guests that came and go)
>I do but only when I put some chocolate or bacon as well~
I guess that's ok
i only made pineapple pizza once and i made it with spicy tomato sauce aka -the only sauce that i can make- i might try it with chocolate and sweet sauce that might work
>Early good night to you o/
Good night friend sleep well

third, happy day has been on at normal times, you've just been missing at the normal thread time.

>choclate
>on pizza
question, what the FUCK?

I meant I hadn't posted in his threads sorry for the confusion

it's fine

I mean.. how close to the equator do you live? Would you even notice if all of clocks automatically changed and nobody said anything?
>In a perfect world it would end with me getting there in one piece
Yess, but how about getting robbed? How to transport it from place to place?
Maybe you would end up being "summoned" by some local alchemist that would later decapitate you in your sleep after you show him how your shtick works~
>(not counting the guests that came and go)
huh..? Oh, you mean all of it was happening in a restaurant, right?
..with hazelnuts! I like to think of myself as Lawful Evil when it comes to cooking.

Attached: 20190309_120434.jpg (1152x864, 133K)

trying to get an epic crypto wallet so I can convert USD to crypto so I can purchase a hirojew pass so I can bune more threads is hard
time to give it a rest for today

Attached: 1553948885071.png (165x158, 33K)

>Yess, but how about getting robbed? How to transport it from place to place?
That's why i need guns if i show the how distractive my powers are they'll fear me
>after you show him how your shtick works~
I never said anything about telling people about my gadgets all they know is that i have the power of god and anime on my side
> you mean all of it was happening in a restaurant, right
No it was at his house both families would sit and talk to each other and sometimes friends of the families would come say hello

just... why? chocolate should not go near cheese...

Remembered!

Attached: peaceful.jpg (320x247, 74K)

make me..!! My sister once made some wicked cocoate with special cheese, they were best thing you would want from life until she listed me the ingredients.
g'dnite

Attached: 1552435779886.gif (512x512, 510K)

Good night Yuuka, snug sleps.

Oh and she overall sucks at cooking to the point of needing to google how long you need to boil potatoes, so I have no idea how she managed to pull that off.
I guess everyone can cook with right recipe and ingredients~
Even a heccin' animated rat.

Attached: 1547173034414.png (512x384, 190K)

>I mean.. how close to the equator do you live? Would you even notice if all of clocks automatically changed and nobody said anything?
They don't change the time in the North and Northeast but I just notice it on february because it's sunny at 20h and everything is dark when I wake up

One last Happybump for the late remembers.

update:
found out you can just go to 4channel.org/pass to purchase a pass using paypal.
sneaky semite hiro was smart in splitting up the site.

subscribe to stay tuned for my blog

Attached: 1524090626930.gif (128x127, 14K)

rember

Attached: s - e7ca4 hijiri byakuren renoa yu hijiri byakuren touhou 1girl black legwear brown hair gradient ha (599x771, 326K)

I daydream of having a gf

frogot rmbo

liked and shared