Talents you've fucked up

as for me: I used to draw nice.

Attached: 1553424968893.jpg (1949x2048, 240K)

Running more than 45Km, and I don’t think is a lost talent because for me it was a waste of time, I’m fine with 1h or 1 and half. I don’t need to stay like a wasted zombie 2 hours after because I burnt 2800- 3100 Kcal. Fuck that.

Attached: 050D47F4-E2E7-43DA-B5F7-129EDFD2763E.jpg (841x885, 134K)

never had any

That is sad dmitry
I used to paint quite often but then i realized i sucked so started drawing untill now. /ic/ keeps bullyng me and telling me to just grind, so i have been doing that for over a year by now. Havent improved shit

>going to /ic/ for some reason
Drawing isn’t hard but a patience skill, make every sketch a real drawing. /ic/ is a meme and “L*omis” a literallywho, If you want to improve anatomy search about Satoshi Urishihara he’s the real deal, not a faggot cartoonist.
Also for backgrounds and shit, Bob Ross is the guy and I’m not even joking.

Basically, If you want to draw, youtube is the tool. Avoid any video tutorial made by a girl that has a chibi avatar and you are fine.

Attached: DA1B4E91-6518-419B-80BB-A1C4E3ED9C9C.jpg (2912x2952, 892K)

I used to play soccer a lot and I genuinely enjoyed it until my dad got too involved and ruined it for me

Volleyball
Haven’t played since middle school and never bothered to join a team

cringe ass weeb anime fag degenerate, fuck off

>7774248
fuck off kokhol cuckold

i used to be manage my feelings nice

Can you post your paintings? One year is too short to see improvement desu

racist cringe lord lmao

>7774324
retarded faggot go back to your shithole

you stupid filthy westerner. your degenerate ways are whats going to lead your country to ruin. White europeans deserve their fate

I used to be really good at tf2
or maybe playing koth 24-7 with people who had just installed the game made me feel like I was good

When’s your next thread?

Kys pedo

I used to be able to run fast but then I had a knee injury so I had to stop doing Track and Cross Country. I also was pretty good at drawing but I haven't drawn anything since 2016/7.

Attached: 1523477364214.png (733x501, 232K)

Used to soccer freestyle a lot till i injured my ankle and now i can't even run at full speed

I used to play the drums and write short stories.
Now all I do in my free time is lift, hang out on this australian emu-grooming forum, and play vidya.

Same

I also used to program and knew college level math but I got schizophrenia and slowly forgot everything.

I can't even do basic tasks anymore. I mowed the lawn and blew the leaves out of the carport for my grandma, but I did a shitty job and my dad had to do both again for me.

Also, I used to play a musical instrument and speak some German. I really just let everything slide and now my life is shit.

guitar/bass guitar
I regret that I gave up the music

Attached: .jpg (800x800, 70K)

>Romania

discord: the post

>Romania

same