That's a nice 'Go 'Za

i would too tbdesu

thats a fucking lasagna retards

fine taste you have there.

I ate something that looked like that in jail

You're wrong, Muhammad

Go'Za' ist best 'za

ok garfield

At least they keep that shit contained to one city.

you're right, it does look like ass...

Looks delicious

I bet you think NYC has the best pizza too?
Can't handle anything any thicker than the two ply you wipe your ass with huh?
may as well wipe your ass with your pizza, because that is what it should be used for.

Whats wrong with pizza flavored pie?

It’s not bad tho. It just isn’t pizza.

Mmmmm-mmm

>lasagna
You don't have deep dish or Chicago style pizza's in Israel, memeflag?

Attached: Derp.jpg (355x142, 11K)

roflcopters! Take all my upboats!

Post a country with better food that my flag.

Protip: you can't.

Attached: 1482516790411.png (637x591, 104K)

Isnt it hurtful all this hot tomato sauce?

looks lik 800 calories but delicious.

Yes it is very good.

it's stuffed deep dish pizza. The tomatoa sauce is on top, the cheese is in the middle.

heh, frenchies all up their own ass about their food. but it turns out in blind tests french food is shit.
See: Judgement of Paris

Attached: 6662E9EA-9267-4178-B683-D97671633747.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Are you actually retarded?

Attached: 1552957350169.jpg (714x1024, 54K)

> pic related
Anything is better than snails and unseasoned beef tongue

Attached: catbox.jpg (262x192, 11K)

Lmaaaooo nigga

But WHY is the sauce on top!?

7s confirms. It’s something you eat like once or twice a year.

>not troit'za

Attached: 39794679.jpg (1230x900, 97K)

i'll eat anything

1 loike 1 pray

Attached: 8D599B60-C444-4BF8-A12B-333796F412AB.jpg (550x440, 89K)

>stuffed deep dish

escuse me wat

I remember eating it once in Tallinn when I was a child. It was so damn greasy. I puked on the way back to Helsinki.

When the sauce is good and not from a can like all NYC pizza, it should be on top. Just like when you ask for the sauce to your mohommedian invaders.

Americans unironically do not like this post and then their moms die in their sleep, lmao

Attached: IMG_0405.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

This future Canadian knows whats up.

troit'za is too square. I like them nice and curvy.

Attached: 1552596394183.jpg (249x249, 17K)

>complains about greasy pizza
>eats rotten fish

All of Japan

Italian food isn't that good
It's literally just oil and a shit load of salt and tons of cheese to hide the taste

Like if you have to add so much fucking spices or sauces to your food that you're literally just eating sauce than your food isn't actually good

Attached: inline.unaju_.jpg (624x310, 91K)

Agreed the only thing New York does correctly is pizza.

So you LIKE being jewed with your pizza?
For fucks sake, next thing you know you will be saying you like being cucked.

I make this shit at home from scratch since nowhere nearby sells it, its so choice you faggots don't know what you're missing

i'd eat it if they called it with its proper name, that is tomato and cheese pie.

>All of Japan
90% of all Japanese food is fried, the other 10% is raw. We don't even have ovens in our houses.

Someone recommended Lou Malnati's to me once. Worst $30 spent in my life.
Chicago-style pizza is utter shit. No wonder you can't find their style pizza anywhere outside Chicago, while every other style can be found in every major city.

Attached: CnCL38hWcAATsCu.jpg (500x378, 37K)

white people am I right

How the fuck is New York style pizza jewed? I don’t like a greasy slop of shit. I enjoy a thin chewy crust with the appropriate amount of toppings. Not that nurgle inspired abomination.

that is italian american food, literally the opposite of the italian one.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_dishes

Should have went with Giordano's.

New York pizza sucks balls. Also chicago has best hot dogs.

let me guess, you dab your pizza with a napkin too?
get the fuck out of here with that pussy shit. grease is good for you.

Well it has a name, Deep Dish Pizza, which is not pizza.

Attached: P1700369_large.jpg (480x270, 41K)

So?
What's the point of Ovens anyways?

I like Jap food because it's nice and light and no matter how much I eat I don't feel over bloated like with other """"cuisine"""""

Attached: 93c10518ad4ef76fdcd3428929517ae7-1024x672.jpg (1024x672, 125K)

I had Giordano's as well. Too much bread and it tasted really, really dry. Sorry, I never had a good experience with Chicago-style pizza.

This is why people call us burgers. XL Chicago-style pizza exemplifies the lack of portion control we have. We should nuke Chicago desu.

Hey! De-greasing pizza's is the only true patrician way to enjoy them.
youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

How is it not the same?

You still pour in a gallon of oil and still cover it up whilst the other gallon is just the sauce to mask the taste of the nothing spaghetti

Than you top it all off with cheese to dissuade the taste of the sauce

Pasta alla Norma is literally just sauce and cheese

Italian food is disgusting

Attached: casu_marzu2.jpg (480x360, 70K)

Would too, only with half a loaf of bread

Australian food is god mode

Attached: images (16).jpg (739x415, 26K)

fuck... I was on the websight that that guy originally gained notoriety on.

still has pizza in it. i suppose its quality depends on the quality of the ingredients. i think one finds the best food commodities here in italy, then iberia and greece, then france, then america (which has florida, california, etc) and finally north european countries.

Chicago Deep Dish and New York Pizza are memes perpetuated by urban center shitholes. Detroit Deep Dish is the real kino pizza style, and it's partly because we were able to get it out before the city collapsed.

Lmao No.

nice Kikes!

>So?
Just go eat at Mcdonald's if you prefer everything that goes into your mouth to be overly saturated with oils that your body has no idea how to process.

Bloated? Learn how to make fucking risotto if you're that much of a food faggot.

Dominoes is good because you get some nice shitty pizza for 5$.

I didn't eat nasty shit like that even when I fucked with carbs. P'zone or go home.

Too bad Uli is no longer around on the interwebz. But hey god for him, that he finally conquered his fear of blue water and started going out. We are all gonna make it bros.

Nobody in Chicago is American.

>Too much bread and it tasted really, really dry
Aww, shitty then. I had a pie at Giordano's a couple years ago and it was pretty good.

I had some in Austin that was really good but I was starving

Northern Italy and Morocco

>Nobody in Chicago is American.
Oh you silly goose, they're the new Americans, didn't you get the memo?

Except that most japanese food doesn't use retarded shit oil that's at mcdonalds

It's mostly Peanut Oil to Seaseme oil which is fairly light to the point where you can't even taste it

That's why shit like unagi and anago can have their entire taste still be present even if they are heavily fried

Attached: 640x640_rect_29364536.jpg (640x480, 117K)

Why can't I like OP?

This has nothing to do with politics. Why has the board turned to trash today, is this some kind of April's fool joke from Reddit?

Deep dish can be really good if you're in the mood for it, but calling it pizza is an insult to the real thing.

Attached: 1551268424902.png (652x896, 211K)

you seem to have an hard time with understanding that sopranos food is one thing, and italian food is another.
also, pasta alla norma has penne, tomato sauce, eggplant, ricotta salata, onion, basil.
i think you know at least 1-2 of the mentioned ingredients, so it's fine you believe basta alla norma is just sauce and cheese.

says the goy who's never had it before
and stop hiding under the memeflag

*pasta

That God being nurgle

>All of Japan
>Italian food isn't that good
I should blitzkrieg you for this.

No, you dipshit. It's 100% Cheap canola oil. No one here uses peanut oil or sesame oil unless to garnish boiled nanohana or negi chicken topping sauce. You've never been to Japan have you?

just hope he can get over his fear of mirrors...

Attached: Chad_gorgevsVirgin_nibble.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

Nah, we have that down in Alabama. Tortugas

😂

Christ what kind of spider sandwich is that?

Takoyaki is fucking delicious. I could eat that shit everyday.

>you will never feast on fast food like a medieval lord
Why even live bros?

Attached: DKWxe0HUQAAblgd.jpg (605x765, 49K)

That's dumb deep dish bullshit. Real americans eat Buffalo style pizza (the city, you savages, what do you think Buffalo wings means? that's right, you've never even eaten it before. Keep eating your trash breaded wings like southeastern retards).

You get banned from /ck/ or something?

Sorry?
Explain to me how italiano food's don't use a gallon of olive oil and a tub full of pee pee sauce

From Arancini to Lasaga to Tortallini to Risoto to Carbonara to Ragù a la Bolognese

It's all the same shit

Attached: Bolognese-6-edited.jpg (600x399, 96K)

NY style is far superior to this

None of those are the same tho

I lived in Kansai for like 3 years my dude, and most of the regulars use Rice Bran while restaurants that serve Tonkatsu primarily use peanut oil

Fuck you

Attached: IDShot_540x540.jpg (540x540, 21K)

>From Arancini to Lasaga to Tortallini to Risoto to Carbonara to Ragù a la Bolognese
first of all, can you at least try to write one of them properly, you drunk untermensch?
second of all, what are spaghetti alle vongole, spaghetti allo scoglio, risotto allo zafferano, brasato, bucatini all'amatriciana, agnolotti in brodo, impepata di cozze, carciofi alla romana, trofie alla ligure, gnocchi alla sorrentina, pasta e fagioli, canederli, polenta e osei, olive ascolane, fritto di mare, baccalà alla vicentina?
italy literally invented the art of cusine.