Bonjour les Jow Forumsignois

Bonjour les Jow Forumsignois
Avez-vous déjà eu l'expérience désagréable de ne pas avoir de pa?

Attached: extrem kacke.jpg (924x1040, 117K)

bumping this thread to promote the french language

Attached: 840x450.jpg (840x450, 35K)

Thank you for your service, America

Attached: Approuvé et très recommandé.jpg (1600x1015, 319K)

salut
je ne parle francais pas

Tu parles 30% Français, enfin, peut-être pas autant puisque le vocabulaire est inutile sans la grammaire, mais quand même. Tu vas comment patriote?

Attached: 1937494638564.png (1024x624, 62K)

C'est vrai! haha
I am doing ok, comme-ci, comme-ça.
You know more English than I French,I've been really out of practice, I had a really nice french teacher in high school from France. Work has been taking up most of my time lately. I really do like the French language, that and Greek for some odd reason I just like the sound.

Eh, it's not like you're missing out on much, everyone speaks English anyway. You can always use some sort of app to learn French, like Duolingo courses, or a book you'd read for 15 minutes everyday. But I wouldn't recommend doing so when one doesn't have the use for another language, without practice you're bound to not go far. I'm glad to know you're not feeling unwell though. Do you perhaps know from where she was from?

very good points friendo
unfortunately i can't remember,i want to say Nice but I'd be lying if I said I was certain.

she married someone with an English last name, Glover, and I never found out her maiden name either.

Même si l'anglais est fondamentalement une langue germanique, il est très facile de parler. même les américains n'ont aucune excuse.

hell yeah its france!

Attached: 1554173165841.gif (374x254, 1.75M)

pour

Did she have a thick accent? You can easily notice whether someone comes from the South or from the North, I'm tempted to say that Northern French have a more "flat" accent but that'd be kind of wrong to say
Définitivement, il n'y a aucun argument contre. Quel dommage que l'anglais ne dispose pas d'un alphabet spécifique, celà mettra fin à beaucoup des problèmes au niveau de la prononciation. Du moins, c'est mieux que l'Hongrois. Ou le Danois

it was very thick, very noticeable "zis" and "zat" could not make the "th" sound in English, I hate to say it like this but for lack of a better term, a "stereotypical" french accent

Ich rufe die Deutschen an, um Freundschaft zu etablieren. Und um mich zu erklären was zum teufel ist OP's bild
Yeaaah, we're not exactly the best at English pronounciation, "thanks" is pronounced "fanks", "sanks" and "tanks" here. You'll rarely hear a proper "th" sound. I'm going to guess Northern if nothing was out of the ordinary. Désires-tu apprendre la langue de Molière?

Attached: 19494848563947.png (1000x576, 317K)

ciao
je suis un traceur l'american

Yo?

Attached: 1948474856265.jpg (250x201, 25K)

Understandable, On the flip side, certain sounds in french are hard for me, my mom was a foreign exchange student in France back in her college days and coached me all the time on my pronunciation lol. Especially hard for me is still the soft r, such as in quatre I can only do hard English r's for some reason.
I understood that sentence mostly I think, I would like to learn his language. I had to google the last name, Moliere. I'll have to check his work out.
It's time for me to get ready to turn in however.
Je me fait do-do, that's how little kids say that though, right lol?
Bonne nuit mon ami. take care fellow human and thanks.

"Je vais faire dodo" or "Je vais partir au dodo"; "Je me fais" means "I am making myself". Good night lad, que le marchand de sable te rend visite le plus tôt possible

>protein shakes

Attached: 29643337-Vomit-explodes-from-a-man-s-face--Stock-Vector-cartoon-drunk-sick.jpg (1300x1248, 298K)

It's to poke at the Germans, I doubt this shit even deserves to be called protein shake