Alright that's fucking it. I'm not playing with you guys anymore

Alright that's fucking it. I'm not playing with you guys anymore.
I have just fucking had it with you motherfuckers, trying to ruin my fun and for trying to get rid of me.
All you had to do was just accept the fucking kitty, and you refused to. You like it, don't you? You like being a no-life asshole, right?
I bet you do. I bet your mother is proud for how you act nowadays. I bet she likes you harassing people on the internet and always trying to be cool.
Well guess what motherfucker. You're one to talk, and you definitely need to listen to this.
You're actually being a fucking asshole when it comes to things like these, especially for an "autistic schizo". You just want more of it do you?
Like, you literally keep encouraging the fucking kitty but only just for him to leave forever. Not gonna fucking work, kiddos.
All he just wants you to do one thing for him, and that's it! He doesn't want you to do anything else. Not even suck a dick from a trap.
Well, my friend... if you don't like it, well too fucking bad so fucking sad kiddo. You're gonna fucking deal with me being here on Jow Forums.
Words cannot describe why I hate you guys so fucking much.
I just want you all fucking gone forever, and to pray that you never come back. Not even one single peek out of your cheeky "smartass" self.
At this point, I want the whole board to die a fucking horrible death. Or maybe even grow up and actually start being nice.
A huge fuck you to those meanie monsters, dumb anons, dumb namefags, and almost everyone on this board who tried to harass me, but failed so much that they were doing heresy.
You fucking disgust me to fucking death. I never want to see your faces again. Again, a huge fuck you.

>pic unrelated maybe

Attached: i don tcare if its not my art let me save it yhou fucking.jpg (900x1200, 155K)

This board is caused by cancer like dumb namefags.

I have just fucking had it with you motherfuckers, trying to ruin my fun and for trying to get rid of me.
All you had to do was just accept the fucking kitty, and you refused to. You like it, don't you? You like being a no-life asshole, right?
I bet you do. I bet your mother is proud for how you act nowadays. I bet she likes you harassing people on the internet and always trying to be cool.
Well guess what motherfucker. You're one to talk, and you definitely need to listen to this.
You're actually being a fucking asshole when it comes to things like these, especially for an "autistic schizo". You just want more of it do you?
Like, you literally keep encouraging the fucking kitty but only just for him to leave forever. Not gonna fucking work, kiddos.
All he just wants you to do one thing for him, and that's it! He doesn't want you to do anything else. Not even suck a dick from a trap.
Well, my friend... if you don't like it, well too fucking bad so fucking sad kiddo. You're gonna fucking deal with me being here on Jow Forums.
I just want you all fucking gone forever, and to pray that you never come back. Not even one single peek out of your cheeky "smartass" self.
At this point, I want the whole board to die a fucking horrible death. Or maybe even grow up and actually start being nice.
A huge fuck you to those meanie monsters, dumb anons, dumb namefags, and almost everyone on this board who tried to harass me, but failed so much that they were doing heresy.
You fucking disgust me to fucking death. I never want to see your faces again. Again, a huge fuck you.

It's also a more serious copypasta

Wow

But then again! I'm not sure if I really want this board to die a horrible death

test

I honestly don't know where all of this hate towards someone as innocent as mittens is coming from.
I personally believe they're a pretty chill and unique person with "interesting" tastes
p.s. : keep resisting mittens, let the haters hate, that's all they can do, really

Attached: 460b8558-2ffa-43fb-b974-1ef5ca105ec2.png (386x604, 312K)

hmm

saged

STOP FUCKING SAGING!!!

Gaysage

i like this thread
they are actually contributing instead of derailing it

lol hey

>roo id
nice kangaroo id

You think this is a game?

Attached: 3182426F-8B10-4531-8753-B94D805030E9.jpg (640x854, 117K)

Yes. Because you are being a big bully, and I am drunk af.

>drunk
I dont believe you

Attached: B53D4A72-F614-417C-9DCE-5E91228D3884.jpg (535x462, 42K)

Didn't read, lol.

Shut the fuck up. Brainwashed cunt
Not on my level
Not on my level
Not on my level
Not on my level
Not on my level
Not on my level

I only worship the frog pussy and only frog pussy.

Attached: sketch-1554603092028.png (800x1191, 597K)