Comet is headed toward Earth

A comet is on a collision course with the earth. First off - backstory, we should have died in July of 1994. Thanks to Jupiter's fat ass, that planet decided to suck in the comet that would have destroyed the planet. However, a new comet has already passed Jupiter as of last month. We hoped it would veer off course, but we have been wrong. This one is headed straight towards earth. I work for a small, private sector of NASA and we work on missile defense contracts. Our job is to monitor the sky of missiles from foreign countries. I also work with people who monitor extra-earth orbit objects, aka comets. This information comes from a collected source of what they have expressed and what we have discussed in the past few days. We are nervous, I guess you could say. I'm rather drunk right now. We know something big is coming, and I am not sure how close it will come. All I know is that I am trying to figure out what to do exactly. This comet is expected to hit within 1 month. The size is 22 mi in diameter and would easily destroy planet earth.

I am not trying to alarm anyone, I am simply stating to stock up on supplies and get a bunker going/join a bunker just in case. Probably nothing heh.

Attached: R3770020-Comet_Shoemaker-Levy_strikes_Jupiter,_artwork.jpg (800x531, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAWk72ZTPuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

apply yourself next time

Its the Aryans from Aldebaran here to deliver us from jewry

Long have I dreamed of this day! Thank you kind user, its...over. Just...OVER.

Cool fake story, the boomers would eat this up. Try your luck on godlikeproductions.

Oh, you mean the Jews are going to throw a tantrum and crash the economy?

Any chance for a direct hit? I am in East TN. Could we possibly alter the trajectory enough to ensure a direct hit? If there is a chance of destroying the comet, please disregard my plea. TIA!

This isn't really something to celebrate over. Life should be enjoyed and celebrated.

I'm legit telling the truth, just trying to hold some reservation is all. :/

Not this time. This time, it's for real.

space is fake, nothing is coming

What's the designation of the comet?

Worst LARP to pic. Too many Astronomers around the planet that would spot it and break the news.

>Would easily destroy
>Stock up on supplies/get in bunker
Waste of time if it destroys the planet

I'm old and my knees hurt. I've lived long and hard and I dare say well. Now don't fuck this up for me. I could go many ways, but head on with a 22 mile wide chunk of blistering iron is hard to beat.

A comet that large coming that close to earth would be visible to the naked eye by now. Haley's comet ats closest pass is still tens if not hundreds of millions of miles away from the planet yet it is the brightest object in the sky when it comes around.

open orbits
show us proof

Nice sources OP

And if it's big enough to destroy the planet why would it matter if we prepared or not since the planet is going to be destroyed. Better try next time.

Maybe you could arse youself to photoshop a name badge or something.

Answer this man's question or begone thot

Attached: 1554736814482.png (680x357, 189K)

>This information comes from a collected source of what they have expressed and what we have discussed in the past few days.
>No source

100% ballshit nonsense.

Ehhhhh. Haley's commet was easy and obvious to see with the naked eye, but it's not like it was outshining the moon or all that much different from the stars.

>destroyed the planet
fuck off

I knew an old guy who died tripping up a gutter. If I had to choose between dying confused in a gutter after a small fall or going headfirst into a fucking space rock you know what I'm choosing.

We will send a few robots to guide the comet and alter its direction. But thats a big maybe. It's not like the movies. We have about a 27% success rate.

Would they? Are you sure?

This is simply not true. You are leaving a lot of details out.

well it seems that my findings have been laughed out. I tried to warn you guys. But oh well. Take care.

Nice to see that you're backing up your claims with verifiable information.
>in the various fields

Attached: 1522895684591.png (660x645, 1.06M)

You didn't answer my question, what is the designation of the fucking comet.

Do you have proof?

>22 miles in diameter
>Stock up on supplies

Nice larp you dumb faggot.

I'm actually a senior officer, and entitled to more information than you. I can tell you that you got it all wrong. Do you know why Trump has not accomplished closing down the border? it's because he made contact with an aryan alien race, and which now is coming with it's HUGE spacecraft to settle down in the USA.

Attached: 78sjk.png (308x336, 186K)

The Black Sun rises and has disturbed Oort cloud objects like it has for every other extinction event. Tell me something I don't know, man.

Attached: 1554370344387.jpg (640x902, 126K)

>Comet is headed toward Earth
Let me translate that for you:
>Nothing is happening, as always

Attached: 1551532877299.png (1105x1053, 90K)

>Would they? Are you sure?
Yes they would. We have astronomers all over the country you really think with that many eyes someone won't see it flickers around the star's lights?

>easily destroy planet earth
>get in a bunker
Shitty larp fag

Yes, i am. Especially larger objects passing planets.

Or even events happening on Jupiter.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAWk72ZTPuU

This was filmed by an Hobby Astronomer.

THIS. Astronomers are giant Fame Fags. They want to NAME the comet.

Well it's about time, I voted for this in 2016.

Any sauce?

>The size is 22 mi in diameter and would easily destroy planet earth.
this level of stupid.
It's fuck up the planet, sure, but wouldn't destroy it anymore than a bb to your fat ass.

I'm going to see my gf in 3 weeks pls let me die with her

Trips if this is real

Attached: image.jpg (1012x768, 143K)

Hope it falls on you, pseudoanon.

that Comet just flew over my house, it looks based and redpilled.

what is the eta of this (((comet)))

>Outer space is real.

No faggot.

Attached: Flat Earth2.jpg (504x504, 41K)

It's real, but
numbers if it's cataclysmic

>we should have died in July of 1994
you should have died in 1944

The impact that killed the dinosaurs was only 6 miles across you shit for brains.

It will miss.

Attached: 541162DA-5912-4E25-AD84-7E0D63BDC95E.png (500x476, 59K)

its the albino sumerian aryan space niggers to kill us and make more obedient slaves
the ''''''comet''''' is a controlled weapon
shouldve took that 7.50 an hour at mcdonalds goyim better luck next time

Attached: Goyim Slaves.jpg (1333x2250, 1014K)

Hello, I work at the LHC

Something went wrong yesterday with professor Chirtkov's experiment. It had to do with the production of quantum black holes from high energy proton collisions. Hypothetically these black holes should give off a unique measurable energy signature, but will decay quickly (timescale of 10^-9 seconds).

We were running it through the big ring, when suddenly the power went out, at around 2:30 pm.
Engineers reported damage to the collision chamber, it was no longer hermetically sealed.

We took the tram (that's how we get around the LHC) down to investigate, and found them examining the floor of the chamber, which they claimed had a small indetectable hole allowing air to escape. I walked under the chamber, and something caught my eye. Down on the ground, in the metal, a tiny hole, virtually invisible to the human eye. Getting down on my hands and knees I estimated it was smaller than the diameter of a human hair.

we probably have a few weeks, a month at most. The hole will gather mass exponentially as it falls through the earth.
You won't notice anything at first, it will be like every other day. But then, the earthquakes, the volcanic eruptions, the sudden loss of our magnetic field....culminating in the implosion of the surface

You have some time left, use it well. In the end, nothing really mattered after all

Attached: blackhole.jpg (1280x960, 166K)

Who cares about that
Tell us about the ayys

Attached: GlowNiggerOnAyys1.jpg (972x549, 117K)

>The size is 22 mi in diameter and would easily destroy planet earth.
>stock up on supplies
Do methamphetamine shards count as supplies? Any excuse I can get to buy more glass is good news.

Attached: 1258347985549.png (1177x856, 159K)

Jejed biggly

WHEN DOES THE COMET ARRIVE!?!

Attached: 1554329985307.png (1200x1146, 1M)

That's a cat

6 minutes from now

Bring it.

Attached: sabbath.jpg (300x300, 27K)

CO

MET

cometh

well. I tried to be nice. I tried to lay out some simple info. And yet I've been called a fag and all kinds of things. The comet arrives in a few weeks off the coast of Florida.

So I'm good. Just stock up. Take care Jow Forums. No more info. I legit tried to help.

You're gonna make people spend tons of money on food supples and building underground shelter just or the lulz.

>I work for a small, private sector of NASA and we work on missile defense contracts.

Attached: 1551866173541.gif (300x400, 34K)

Good, at least we die in our prime before the nogs take over the planet.

Attached: 1540674446779.jpg (406x537, 55K)

Attached: sassy_cat.jpg (800x759, 89K)

Someone would have seen a 22 mile wide comet if it has past Jupiter.
What is the name of this?

Well I am glad to know we can find out the exact location of impact.

Also, a few weeks?

I got my hopes up for something that is now proven to be a lie. Fuck you man.

Attached: 1553115658713.jpg (516x604, 60K)

No one actually believes this shit.

>Thanks to Jupiter's fat ass
You take that back, cunt.
He ain't fat he's just full of hydrogen.

Attached: PIA21392.jpg (1722x4000, 359K)

>destroy planet earth.
>stock up on supplies

Attached: fatgrin.jpg (640x425, 168K)

>comet will destroy entire planet guyz!!
>So I'm good. Just stock up.
Shitty larp user. Apply yourself next time.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190127-124359_Chrome.jpg (810x715, 239K)

no you didn't. you dodged the other guy's question what they are designating this 22 mile comet, you LARPing space nigger

Attached: never miss.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

What is the designation for this object? I personally think that you are full of shit. But i hope that you are 100% correct.

I don't know why but I can't stop laughing at this post and related pic. I'm crying

Please hit my house.

Attached: D96C6098-42C1-4113-9E3C-D508E99D3B29.jpg (700x700, 55K)

Typical Ozzy bastard. Hold out for a nightmarish plague you faggot. How are we going to meme during a comet impact?

Attached: l-19364-click-all-squares-where-is-vietcong-soldier.jpg (700x889, 55K)

> We will send a few robots to guide the comet and alter its direction.

This is how I know you are 100% larping.

dont believe. i really dont care anymore. im drunk as hell anyways.

the reason that they arent reporting the 22 mi comet is because there is a gag order via the government.

>35 km comet hitting earth
>stack up on supplies and get a bunker
also, missile launches are monitored by radars and satellites, both unrelated to finding comets and calculating their trajectory

Attached: shutterstock_338992685.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

>private sector of NASA and we work on missile defense contracts
No you don't and no they don't. Next time say Raytheon ... Fucking rookie.

post the in-store designation and there will be an end to the larp

>This comet is expected to hit within 1 month. The size is 22 mi in diameter and would easily destroy planet earth.
>am not trying to alarm anyone, I am simply stating to stock up on supplies and get a bunker going/join a bunker just in case. Probably nothing heh.
choose one

What are your bona fides, sir?

Imagine how many lives you could save if you just posted some fucking proof

Attached: 894C66B6-5C52-482F-8DEF-A8C98A12CA9F.gif (245x230, 871K)

there's no reason for you to not give more info(pictures, data, location etc).

>We will send a few robots to guide the comet and alter its direction
make sure it hits hard

Aaaaaahahahahaha thank you whoever you are that was so fucking sweet

He has a PhD in shitposting and his undergraduate work involved larping. He was a mediocre student in the latter field. His application to the Meme Warfare Academy was thrown into the trash.

>expected to hit within 1 month
>22 mi in diameter
>easily destroy planet earth.

Aaaaahahahaha thank you whoever you are that was so fucking sweet

Also, at least FBI user showed his badge? Do you have any credentials that you could post?
>Inb4 I'm not doxing myself
Blurr the names and show us your badge or something equivalent. If not, we're continue to assume you're a LARP.

well, if real, there is nothing I can do, so I will go on living my life as if nothing is going to happen

which it isnt, of course because OP is always a fag and it never happens

>I don't want to break the law and end up in prison even though the planet will be destroyed in the next month and it wouldn't matter anyway

fag

florida? it can't hit soon enough

Cry more you whiny faggot, I hope it lands on your house.

this, thank fuck

Well I'm fucked but I live in Florida so either way I'm fucked.

Good I hope it hits Ankara

>I am not trying to alarm anyone, I am simply stating to stock up on supplies and get a bunker going/join a bunker just in case. Probably nothing heh.
If it will destroy the earth then how does a bunker help?