I DONT WANT TO BE FAT BUT I CANT STOP EATING

Attached: aigis.png (430x312, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OGbhJjXl9Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol too late hahahahaha

Eat healthy, you fucking obese mutt

do you drink anything with caffeine?

eat healthier food(not processed junk) or maybe consider the keto diet and jog/cardio workout for 30 minutes everyday

Kill yourself for bringing shame to fat people. How about ignoring them instead?

i will help you get your life back on track:
1. stop posting on Jow Forums
2. take lots of cocaine and amphetamine (makes you lose appetite and makes your metabolism work faster so you'll lose fat)
3. stop at BMI 22-21
4. workout, get Jow Forums
i am at step 2, but mainly because i love doing drugs and am too lazy to go to a gym.

No, fuck you.
He just need a cardio and a healthy diet, if you are not even able to that you dont deserve respect.

Being fat for just eating a lot... shame.

that's the con of living in america

Attached: holhorselaugh.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

exercise fool

self control

STUPID AMERIFAT KIKE NIGGAERRRR!!!! WOULDNT HAVE HAPPEND IF UR IN ROMANIA FUCKING NIGER FUCK YOU FATTAS

I don't think turning into a drug addict is an improvement over being fat.

it is
you americans just got brainwashed by your government that drugs are ruining lives and are making you look like a homeless person.
but as long as you control it it's an improvement of life desu.

I've gotten past both and I can tell it definitely is

probably 99% of hard drug users destroy their lives. Cocaine is too addicting. You have to be RETARDED to start taking that.

The difference is when you're on drugs you still live through experiences. When you let yourself get fat and ugly you basically get into a sort of sedative state where you're just sort of a little bit sad all the time and don't really actively partake in society besides the bare minimum. Meanwhile when you're doing drugs it's the same thing, except you keep your brain working in overdrive because of all the shit you're putting into it. You are ofcourse going through negative experiences, but negative experiences are still experiences, and they help change and shape you. The sedative state doesn't really do that, it just sort of moves you through a life of neutrality and does nothing more than waste your time. That's the way I experienced it at least. And ofcourse it also depends on the drugs you do, some of them put you in a sedative state as well

youtu.be/OGbhJjXl9Rk

hahaha ssp got mad what a retard.
you don't deserve respect
goodbye

AHAHAHAHAA FELLOW ZOOMERS XDDDDD
GARFIELD XDDD
BIG GAY XDDD
GANG WEED XDDD
OOF XDDD
YIKES XDDD
N-WORD PASS XDDD
BEN SHAPIRO XDDD
JOIN MY DISCORD FOR DANK POST-IRONIC SELF-DEPRECATING DEPRESSIVE MEMES XDDD

Attached: 9ae.jpg (1024x521, 43K)

how can you not stop eating it is literally the act of not doing something aka doing nothing

Hard drug user here
AMA
I'm working 100% in an IT job and get 6.5k a month for keeping an IT infrastructure up and safe.
I've got a friend, banker, also doing cocaine regularly. Even during work (like me). He's around 30 and already owns his own house.
Brainwashed ameritard, as long as you're not a mental mess you can use drugs without making your life worse. I'd call myself an addict but it's not ruining my life, also I intend on stopping once I'm married (if I'm still alive then, lole.)

Keto fucks your stomach acids up