Should we all take a DNA test?

We need full certainty that we are not mutts. I have blue eyes, blonde hair and light skin but a mirror can be elusive; we could still be 5% Mongol or 3% Jew without even knowing. It sometimes worries me. Should we purchase a DNA kit, or simply go by the reflection in the mirror and how we feel on the inside?

Attached: Ancestry.jpg (848x524, 17K)

They change the results for diversity

Isn't it obvious? We aren't even mutts, or talking dogs at all. And by the name that is unholy, I really hate that word, "mutt"

this. Literallysaidasmuttch

you should take one, its better to know than just being in the dark. My results were 99% European with 1% being Asian from Caucasus mountain area.

Fuckin mutts

If you pay for it I will

You have some mongol in you. I guarantee it.

Ghengis khan FUCKS

alright Mate, whatever you say

Don't talk back to me Chink! isn't it enough that you just about own my country? fuckin dirty ol'rice farmer

Attached: 1551837392889.jpg (726x720, 40K)

If I'm a chink than you are for sure a neanderthal, I bet if you took a test it would come out as you being 20% or so neanderthal.

What was that? Sorry mate I don't speak Chinese

neanderthal's had bigger brains, had more muscle mass and denser bones

they were unironic super soldiers so 20% is great

do you know where the Caucasus mountains are?

you mom must have huge brain being that she is a whale

Post your moon runes somewhere else Chinaman

haha okay, but for real do not get tested, they catalog those tests and the government uses your dna to make clones that when fully grow will be used to replace you

>Do DNA Test
>See you are 5% chink
>Join the "results are fake" club
>Paid money to be "lied" to
Or even better
>Acknowledge results
>An hero

heritage is something only complete failures fall back on
in other words, welcome to Jow Forums

Blonde hair, blue eyes
10% kike

Attached: smug tim.jpg (400x400, 35K)

I don't see how knowing that I come from a long line of inbreds has made my life any better. Tempted to race mix if I get the chance just so that my offspring don't have 16 toes.