Tfw cute virgin straight boi pucci

>tfw cute virgin straight boi pucci
"Straight" anons make for the best fuck. They're repressed and want anything to show them sexual attention.
At least bois know how to reciprocate.
Why aren't you gay again?

Attached: images (8).jpg (223x226, 15K)

Cause you people are so fucking cringy and posting girls getting fucked isn’t going to make me a fag, it does the opposite.

Cd ID

Attached: REmGpDY.jpg (425x424, 45K)

>tfw no pure non degenerate straight bf who loves you and let’s you fuck his hole because he loves you so much

>pure non degenerate straight bf who loves you and let’s you fuck his hole because he loves you so much
wat

Yes

W, what?

>tfw your straight friend annihilates your boi pucci to "see if he's gay"

Attached: pplclLw.jpg (290x269, 25K)

please post boypussy

....what?

>"Straight" anons make for the best fuck. They're repressed and want anything to show them sexual attention.
Can confirm

Why is everyone so obsessed with sex these days?

Because sex is funner

im not gay but sometimes I want a bunch of bant homos to hold me down and have their way with my soft body
I'd hate it... but

Just one, pinning you down and giving you his THICC benis while whispering “no homo” into your ear with each thrust

We pulled out of Viet Nam because nam backward is man. miss me with gay shit

DIEEEEEEE YOU FUCKKKKKKINGGGGG DEGENERATE ANGLO SCUMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG

Go back to

This is still better that the retarded spammer.

Doesn't make it okay

Why not? They're not hurting anyone.

They’re trying to force their bullshit onto children.

You mean the parasites who will latch onto any movement they can in order to hide themselves from scrutiny? Fuck them. Gays are OK. Pedophiles get the rope.

riddle me this what makes up only only 2% but also half?