How do you cope with not being born rich...

how do you cope with not being born rich? like even if you "make it" you will not be able to secure a dynasty and your worries until you die will be that your children might fuck it up. To be the 10th generation in your bloodline and still be rich you get a small piece of the pie sure but you have financial security and legacy security you don't need to worry about your bloodline there are dozens of you at this point and the knowledge passed down your family will keep it alive. you aren't even involved in managing the money you have a family office where 140IQ wage cucks are making you richer. EVEN if you get rich you will never see a house like pic related and never even be able to attend a party like this

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 3.22.23 AM.png (1366x1394, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajji
youtu.be/ASB59iiwde8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Downward mobility when?

>nothing personnel richfag

Attached: 1550845643829.jpg (2048x1218, 308K)

>mobility
Adapt you motherfuckers. Oligarchy isn't concerned with plebs, as long as they're not united against the single issue, economic warfare. The reason why social marxisist brainwashing is hardly even focusing on economy and rather on non issues of minority oppression. This is all controlled and meant to dissuade the public from the main issue, growing wealth inequality, by mixing it with identitarian politics. Which, unironically make perfect sense for white, to become, minorities, in their own countries.

outside of having enough to feed and house yourself and buy a few trinkets occasionally money is next to meaningless. do you even philosophy bro. look around. the world isnt a joke due to a lack of money. its a joke due to a lack of meaning.

based

I don't cope or feel at all except sometimes spasms of rage that the debauched lifestyle isn't enough for these elite richfags and that they need to degenerate and mix their serfs with shitskins just to extract a little bit more shekels and to enjoy the show.
Fucking disgraceful, not even chink or jap elite sold out their own serfs like this. A repeat of 1917 is fully legitimate.

Attached: 1549918749444.jpg (1024x538, 117K)

I can't afford to take any risks or be an entrepreneur; because of my random health issues, I am forced to work a soulless corporate office job for the insurance benefits. Feels really bad man.

Rich people have problems too, lots of problems I don't have.

Sauce and nudes

if your only concern are wordly possessions you wont be able to transcend to a higher dimension on the day of the light

Attached: 1548863195500m.jpg (1024x417, 93K)

*And many of the ones I do.

Lol just become a billionaire. It's super easy these days

Because even the richest dynasties eventually take 1-2 bad generations in a row and its all gone.

Furthermore, my best friend is filthy rich (he already inherited his 100+ millions) and hes a miserable and sad person. Everything is about money for him and everything is about "I travelled to blabla", then you find out that he only stayed in a 5 star hotel, saw the sights and flew back in business class. All the women he dates are gold diggers and every single "friend" he has are essentially just keeping him around until the day they might "ask for an investment". Money solves problems and makes live easy, when it comes to fixing problems, but if you dont learn moderation and the sense of hard work, your life will be sad and meaningless.

Lastly, dont worry about "dynasty", life is too short to worry about what your grandkids do. Enjoy your stay and live as full as you can.

money greed is no solution.
if riches made you happy millionaires would retire early instead of chasing more.

Based

But I am afraid that most people browsing this place will have troubles understanding what you meant by that.

Odin, the High One speaks of such things in the Hávamál:

"One's own house is best, though small it may be;
each man is master at home;
though he have but two goats and a bark-thatched hut
'tis better than begging."

Attached: FB_IMG_1554159992158.jpg (450x720, 58K)

Easy, I made 10 million dollars doing what dumb fuck boomers were doing in bug corporates, ipo'd that shit and easy street.
it's not hard, find some shit boomers have done for years and clearly rip people off (cough health insurance, cough insurance, cough superannuation / retirement funds) and do the same shit just better and cheaper... Get rich!

>100 million
>just flies business class
What a loser.

I just want enough to be independent and provide some comfort to my loved ones. I am not materialistic enough to crave that kind of wealth and I can live without the hassle of worrying 24/7 whether I will be killed, robbed, kidnapped, leeched off or betrayed by gold diggers of all sorts.

>how do you cope with not being born rich?
Copious amounts of alcohol, pills, and the Hope of things going better in my next life as I'm too old to start anything meaningful from the absolute bottom.

Attached: 20181128_161825.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

Work smart, not hard. You'll never be a self-made multi millionaire working the typical 9-5.
If you aren't born into money, you'll need to take risks and take every chance you can on an opportunity to grow.
Sounds like a self help book but if you want something, you have to figure out what is needed to do it and not stop until it's achieved.
Doesn't matter what your IQ is. Common sense and a drive to reach your goals is a necessity of success, whether it be financial or otherwise; complaining about it is fucking weak and will get you nowhere.

C O P E

A fucking leaf

"I want my doctors to carry my coffin to let know that no doctor can cure anybody. They are powerless, cannot save a person from death.

To strew gold, silver and other precious stones on the way to the graveyard, to let the people know that though I spent all my life accumulating riches, not even a grain of gold will come with me when I leave this world. It is a sheer waste of time, energy, and peace of mind when one yearns to be rich.

Having my hands dangling out of the coffin, I want people to know that I came empty handed into this world and likewise will go empty handed from this world."

I never thought I'd agree with an ancom besides hating the state

I'll make sure my kids are born rich

I got invited to parties

never went

cocaine parties aren't fun

better getting loaded on champagne and going to a Vivaldi concert in Venice

Mastered disguise and snuck into society parties for years. Never once got caught, married a rich girl. Her parents demanded I sign an expansive prenup but neglected to tell her about it, then they both died when dear old dad plowed his cessna into the Atlantic so I never signed it. Wasn't even incompetence, he apparently had a secret alcohol/depression problem and just decided enough was enough that day. She inherited the money and now we LARP as regular middle class fools in suburbia but rake in several million a year from her investments/business interests. I no longer have money-related problems but everything else is still there:

>Private schools are infested with shitskins now, there's nowhere we can send our kids that'll be all white, and tutoring leads to asocial weirdo children
>My health is ruined from alcohol/tobacco/stimulants/overeating, I had my first heart attack at 32 and developed type 2 diabetes
>Most of our friends fall into one of 3 categories: A.) fun but can't afford to run with us, B.) can afford to run with us but workaholic/no fun, C.) insufferable rich person stereotype
>Neither of us needs to work at a wagecuck job but running the businesses still requires oversight. Instead of worrying about a boss firing us, we're constantly worried one of our employees will embezzle/steal. It honestly doesn't feel much different from working
>Male society friends are constantly trying to fuck my wife so they can try to steal her and combine fortunes. I've had to threaten people at gunpoint over it

All in all the old ways are best, build a cabin in the woods near a bordello and start buying pussy on the 1st and 15th, life is basically miserable no matter what.

Imagine how vapid those women are. To me, not much appeal.

Indeed.
A true God fearing Protestant would have flown economy.
>thinking of yourself better than your others and next of kin
>what is the mortal sin of pride and excess
It's like asking Satan to take your immortal soul for temporary fleeting gain!

Attached: 1422833828759.jpg (600x609, 43K)

Making money isn’t that hard. After that, start getting involved in the community, then you’ll be viewed as an elite in your city. From there, I don’t know.

holy fuck based

At least I wasn't brought at elite's pedoparties in my childhood and got trauma based programmed and implanted with several babylonian/egyptian demons in order to let my reptilian parents preserve their wealth and status.

Attached: cara-delevingne-lead.jpg (2211x3000, 1.43M)

You can see those sickly bitches rib cages

no thanks

I'm not a materialist

If anyone gave me millions, I'd take them. But I know that it'll kill all of my ambitions and I'd turn into someone I'm ashamed of.

I've seen very few kids born to rich families who didn't turn out spoilt, weak and cringy. There are exceptions of parents who know that giving their kids everything will turn them into massive faggots. But most rich parents ruin their kids.

Dude that seems a little too real to be bullshit, interesting though. What has you on /pol tho?

There's a difference between earning it and being given it.
Money doesn't negate ambition, your will does.

My family already had money, not super rich but more than enough that they would be able to not work again and still have a very solid middle class life, but instead they went full retard and squandered it all, including selling old family heirlooms. Now we have nothing within 2 generations of wasters, fucking cunts

Attached: 1551296551299.jpg (750x750, 89K)

I just keep playing the lottery.

I guess not caring about fancy shit is how I cope? I also kinda dream of taking all your fancy stuff away from you so you don't have it, not because I want it, just to show you that you ain't shit without it.

Why didn't you start when you were younger?

Interesting story

Bong here. I am poor, but, through connections I know and have known several multi-millionaires and their children. Nearly all of them suffer from a similar situation. Most of the kids are brainwashed, substance abuse and personality disorders are very common, as are suicides. The only stable ones I've known of come from really, really old money. In those cases I'd say it's because they had the strength of personality to survive riches. It's a sad truth that most people don't posses the self-control required to endure the freedom that wealth brings.
Seneca, who was one of the richest men in Rome, and Francis Bacon, who held a similar position in Elizabethan England, cover this issue in their writings. Both of them conclude that the only true wealth is a virtuous character and that for nearly all people riches are a curse as much as a blessing. However, they do also make clear that, for the happy life, we must have enough to keep away the horrors of poverty. When you consider what is "essential" this is not by any means an unattainable sum.

I think you meand Jihadi, not en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajji

imagine being born without an arm, or some other limb, you wouldn't have any internal point of reference as to what it's like to have that particular thing.

also poverty comes with it's own lessons, wealth is often a blindfold and a cushion, and some of the most delusional people i've met have been that way because the wealth inoculates them from reality.

im sure there are a great deal of good thing's that come from being stinking rich but it's not all roses and wine.

and how can i envy something i can't fully comprehend, materialism is a necessary form of servitude than an actual desperate need.

Doesn't mean you can't be a millionaire. Just keep saving and try to invest that savings. Wealth does not mean being a cutthroat CEO or brave entrepreneur. It could just mean being sensible with your income and thinking about the future.

Attached: 1542451207439m.jpg (1024x845, 154K)

I honestly do not believe any of the stories I hear like this, money buys happiness, period. If your friend is that rich and still can't find happiness I suggest he introduces himself to the wonders of cocaine and transexual prostitutes.Sounds like he can afford it.

This

Good post. Sometimes I get sad that I'm not a trust fund kid or living the beautiful cosmopolitan life, but then I remember all of the great times I've had struggling to get to where I am. How fortunate we are to live with such modern luxuries. Poverty is in the spirit.

Attached: 1554287596611.jpg (638x548, 36K)

The real redpill is that slavery never ended. Every society ever to exist has had slavery and it's no different now. If you work primarily to pay rent and bills/food, congrats, you're a slave.
>slaves didn't get paid
they got free food, housing, and medical care. They had all their expenses paid for. Additionally slaves usually did receive extra pay for special things.
>but muh choice
You can move from one employer to another, but that doesn't matter when they're all fundamentally the same. It's an illusion of choice
>no, no, uh, durrr, uh...
Face it, brutus, you're a fucking modern serf. Except this illusion of choice has placated the masses, they're all temporarily embarrassed millionaires, so slave rebellion literally never.
REMINDER
The real game is always, has always been, and will always be those with the money versus those without it. And no, your 20k life savings isn't real money. The guys with money, globally, could spend that in a weekend and not even notice.
Reminder the parasite class MUST be shot before any social revolution can occur. Until then enjoy your brown flood and degeneracy.

Alexander? Honest to god one of the top 5 most based men who ever lived.

His NPC videos destroyed the lexicon of SJW's worldwide!!
And now he is exposing the Honkler meme!! Will he go into the esoteric metaphysics of Clown symbology and Secret Societies like the ORDER OF JESTERS!!! We will find out!!!
youtu.be/ASB59iiwde8

Rich people are the new Nigger class

God damn it, Walmart user. Do you have to be in every thread?

i don't care about anything that happens after my death desu

At some point money loses its meaning. If you have enough for all your needs, entertainment and fun what else do you need extra billions for in modern society? Some extravagant food, overpriced cars or larping in rich parties? Stupid and meaningless.

Sounds like these kids are ripe for taking advantage of. Wish I knew some fucked up rich kids.

yeah to be fair like was saying
Once you have your emergency fund for 6-8 months, the rest of you money feels kind of worthless desu, I keep 20k in my bank and invest/save anything that goes over that

I'm fortunate enough that I'm going to inherit my grandparents house, so I am pretty much saving right now for retirement and I'm only 22, only major expenses I am going to have is buying new vehicles

Those are not pleasurable things.
Cocaine is a crap drug and tranny prostitutes are gross.

Also I'm only happy when I make other people die or kills themselves.

Infiltrate. Be incognito with these people. Find out how they think. Realize they use hermetism and the art of memory to employ operating systems of thought to maintain the power of getting laid and making money. These are mindless men with machine hearts. Alienate yourself from the cultures that drive your soul into the dirt, then you will discover you are free and the most profound intellectual that ever was or could be.

I know you larp but what id give for the wealth..

I.want to work hard to make lots of.money to.make my dreams come true, all that i have is 1k dollars in my bank no student debt and living with my parents at 21.

>tfw can trace my family line back to the 1200's

My senpai was rich in the past, and will be rich again. Egregious estate taxes took money from the law-abiding American elite and gave it to the new elite who have a much tighter awareness of and grip on their power

You can make money, and I have, you can’t make what I have.

These things are much more important:
>your physical appearance, good face and body genetics
>a loyal attractive wife who wants 12 of your children
>a purpose in life
>good friends and social circle

Etc, etc. money is pretty worthless user. It probably even gets in the way for a lot of that. I met my wife when I was broke and she stood by me until I made it.

Attached: A88005E6-120A-4E4B-933F-BFBB244F092B.jpg (354x382, 103K)

Playing life on easymode wouldn't be nearly as rewarding.

>2019
>being a christcuck

That painting is incredible. It's precise just where it needs to be, yet maintains an impression of motion.

no way. fuck mammon

So what? Money isn't everything. Rich people kill themselves every day because they're miserable despite their money.

>developed type 2 diabetes
Fat fuck

The manlet himself

When you get a game that has the cheat codes permanently enabled from the start, you quickly want to ditch it and play a new game since there's no fulfillment. I prefer story mode as intended

i would rather starve myself with a wife and kids that love me than wipe my ass with money and have profiteering women go after me

Attached: 32532423.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>how do seven billion people manage
gee i just dont know

Patrician

The same way you cope with other things in life, acceptance and moving on. Dwelling and crying like a LITTLE BITCH is no option.

Can’t control it mate, why fret about stuff like this. We do what we can with what we have.

It’s not like rich people are any happier or more satisfied. History is full of stories about rich and powerful people who were completely fucked in the head (there’s a good book on the Romanov dynasty about this). I married into a pretty well to do family (net worth > $10 million so not THIS rich) and trust me unhappiness abounds in those circles.

>starve myself with a wife and kids that love me
i have some bad news user

Attached: tenor.gif (400x388, 1.54M)

explain hrvoje

being a poorfag and having a family are usually mutually exclusive

>le women are le roasties XD
go be blackpilled somewhere else faggot

having skills is like having money. some people never havr it but keep making it like a cash machine. you are the biggest asset. money is the energy u get from using ur brain if not spoiled

lmao in your dreams pal

I'm not poor and still, I cannot at all find a woman who is soft and sweet and loving and wants a big family and loves children

In fact I would argue the more stable you are the less women want anything to do with you

my dad works drywall. barely works. when he does he makes 1300 in 3 days. he has loke 200 in the bank. a wife 3 kids who are all honest working. a few dogs a house cars. money is energy

I can go outside right now and get an icecream. The kings and emperors of the past would go to war for this privilege. Everything is a matter of perspective. Money brings you happiness for a while but it's not a permanent solution to dealing with the lack of meaning we face today.

Money doesn't guarantee happiness but it makes life a lot less stressful

This whole "hurr being poor with a loving family is better than being rich" is just a straight up lie, slave morality , told to the plebs

>i'm smarter than 2000 years of asceticist thought in european culture XDDDD
>muh iphones XDDDD

Slave morality meant to keep the peasantry from getting uppity

>be a delusional psycho
>create your own world so strong that even when interacting with the real world elements (people, for example) nothing can snap you out of it, they just come off as pawn characters in your grand game
>what is poorness lol

Attached: DggMM2vUEAEeFEo.jpg (788x685, 50K)

You just gotta get out there and slang nigga, get that cream by any means

Attached: 1502856581895.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Money does not equal happyness inside your heart. It pays the bills but what then? You die and leave nothing behind.

I don' t give two shits about money.

>every human interaction can be described as an economic transaction between 2 individuals
>le religion is just OPIUM XD
this is why anglo scum philosophy is to continental european philosophy what nigger architecture is to the red square

>Continentals
The actual harbingers of Marxism you mean?

It's all in your head anyway. Fucking wo-man and that being fun is also in your head, especially with some roastie escorts who fucked anything from dog to 90 year old grandpas.

>evola heidegger nietzsche are marxist XD

even working at walshart puts you in the top 2% of the world. odds are your next life will be cleaning shit on the streets of india because that's what life is for the majority of the world

Yeah yeah didnt say those specifically are marxists, but Marxism fully manifested in Continental Europe first

I was poor once but worked so hard to build wealth and doing well now. Building lots of wealth. But I've become a total workaholic and rarely get to enjoy that money.

I don't think about it. No point.