Why dfuck women so often talk about their feelings while the only thing they really care about is your ability to...

Why dfuck women so often talk about their feelings while the only thing they really care about is your ability to provide their existance?! And even if so, they will easily get bored by you if your interests are slightly different from some local shite. They need both mental and material support. I've lost all my empathy towards the women, all I need is their flesh but nothig else, you know. I gave up on seeking not a dumb thot with the lowgrounded intersts on some casual shite. Love is dead anone: you may spend money on the presents, you may spend time on looking better than a shitepile, but it's all nothing if there's a sophistic fuck who is 'on the same wave' with her. The perfect state for a woman is when there's a guy to talk with and a guy to fuck her. They can't choose only one thing, their nature is to be torn between. There are only two histirical states of the women: to be property and to be thot. You will never find love anone, all the gentleness they share with us is just a play and feeding with breakfasts in order to sell their means of reproduction by three times higher prices. The world somehow is too complicated, why can't it just be a bit brighter and simpler?

Attached: 1521283731752.jpg (500x497, 25K)

Why can't you just deal with it?

noooo don't do it
you saw what happened when k*rb* went down this path

Attached: 1531177436718.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Step one towards teh gay: check

What if a man starts being a cute girl and is going into bromance releationship with you, has someone already think about this and how it will work out?

Attached: 784002b3c1527d3784776a291a0235b2.jpg?e=1554931993&m=N6pLBRoCKQ2J3vYzdY9jRQ.jpg (1069x1600, 626K)

I'd like to feel back something really childish. When you can just hug a girl under the white summer's Sun light. It's a nice thing to know that she, who's now with you under the blue sky... nah, fuck it: Summer, sixteen, Sunlights - these are all the things I love.

Anone, sometimes I want to cry over the things that can't just be. I need no woman as a property nor need no woman as a parasite thot. But there're no things left to choose.

narcissism is very common and accepted among women. a lot of them are in love with their own reflections and care for no one else. they're all about building an attractive facade, but as soon as know them better you realize their complete dullness. they only need orbiters for attention to flatter their egos.
it is immoral, but it works for them. it's a perfect way for most women to lure a man in a relationship, then marriage, get a child, and the rest doesn't matter, so in a way it's a survival mechanism.
it's enabled by our society. ever thought how the media is obsessed with "femme fatale" image? it's desirable in the West to be a seductive, enchanting, pompous woman, treating herself like a goddess. "princess attitude" is seen as normal by many. but it's different in Japan, for example, where women are taught to be humble, modest and innocent first.
it's only gotten worse with social "progress" in the West. women have rejected any and all responsibilities, got way more entitled, and think of it as a norm to live blatantly hedonistic, careerist, selfish lives and ride as many dicks as they want. while men are expected to take all responsibility, provide for them and always agree with them. it is an inherently immoral relationship, where we enable the parasite and enslave the host.

What a nice post you made, anone. I've just saved it on my little collection of the best posts found here. I do share your opinion on this subject.
The only thing I dought about is:
>but it's different in Japan, for example, where women are taught to be humble, modest and innocent first.
But only because japanese culture (and Asia in general) is a pretty ambiguous thing to discuss. Plus there's a Western influence on every culture existists nowadays.

Attached: 987987897776.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Women are just cunts period. Haven't had many good experiences with women, sexual, relationship or otherwise.
Men are direct, say what the fuck is bothering them, and when you cuddle boys they get really into it instead of women who just always seem very emotionally distant and "reserved".

>But only because japanese culture (and Asia in general) is a pretty ambiguous thing to discuss.
maybe, and I don't have enough competence on this.
however, you should consider Japan has actually a very conservative culture, and its influence is extremely strong (to the point where people complain about it). everything from their work ethics, to "keeping the face", to adherence to rules and authority are nothing to joke about. needless to say, their image of a woman is also drastically different.
even if you take anime, you will realize their image of a woman is polar opposite from the "progressive" West. notice how most female anime characters are cute, child-like, innocent, timid, weak, caring about others; while there will be deviations, it's extremely rare to see a Western type of woman in anime, who will be strong, dominant, seductive, independent and self-important. like, well, every fucking woman in a Western TV show.
but it's not just Japan. in many different countries a woman's humbleness and obedience to man are a norm (e.g. in Islamic countries). even in Africa, with their rather low life view, there's an obvious reduction of a woman to a "hoe". I'm not aware where else you will see this treatment of a woman as goddess, this enabling of narcissistic behavior, with a man reduced to someone to pray to that woman, give to her and depend on her, like in the West.

and also, the comparison of cultures is not the main point IMO. the main point is this unspoken double standard of morality for men and women in the West.
on the one hand, it states that men should always feel responsible, reliable and loyal, always care about others, base their self-worth on their achievement, and never be selfish, judge or dominate others.
but on the other, it states that women shouldn't be held responsible for anything, they are entitled for just being born, they should be pampered and others should listen to their every wish, and it's ok for them to be self-centered, judgemental and demanding.
it's like all moral norms only apply one way in the West. and despite this obvious conflict, it's still and unspoken norm in our society, and women get away with all this stuff "because they are women after all".

> complains about women being too career oriented
> also complains about women being too parasitic and dependent
Exactly what do you want?

Bro, most, not all, most women are emotionally on par with children, and need to be taken care of. They won't give a shit about a man if they aren't convinced he can do that, because that's his responsibility. There's nothing wrong with that, that's just human nature and most men aren't any better, they're just forced to suck it up by society.

This. It's not women's fault that they are the weaker gender and made for child bearing. The only problem is when they pretend they aren't.

You give too much and leave the lines blurred. Gotta put your foot down. If you don't, you'll get robbed blind by the gold diggers and dumbass Veronicas. Stop letting yourself be taken advantage of, and make it clear that you'll just fucking leave her if she tries that shit. Women HATE being broken up with, because they're the reproductive gatekeepers. You take that from them, and they'll be powerless and useless, if they're a shallow woman.

In fact, that's how you tell the good women from the shitty ones that look good. If they still have value even after you remove sex from the equation, they're at least considering. If not, they're the shallow, mass produced NPC model. Easily manipulated, easily deceived, and bound for failure because of their wilful ignorance. And then...the Wall will come, and they'll be spinsters forever.

Just don't give up on all women. Man was not meant to be alone.

*At least worth considering

sorry, picked a bad word.
what I meant was, narcissistic women don't want to work earnestly. they simply want power and status, handed them on silver platter.
but they don't want to work for it. and they're not ashamed to manipulate people and backstab others. they just feel entitled to take what they want, and don't care who gets hurt in the way. and modern gender politics appeals to these women, because it promises them these positions of power handed to them with gender quotas.
I assume that's why a lot of females who have some power in the workplace abuse it very often.

Good God, you generalize so much it hurts. Nobody will ever be good enough for you when youre unable to comprehend nuance.

I said "narcissistic women". I don't really make generalizations about all women.

Well then why are you so mad? What is the point of this thread? Both men and women can be narcisstic.

I'm not really mad. It's true both men and women can be narcissistic. But my point was, narcissism is also enabled in women by the culture and society in the West. and I don't think this should be normalized or tolerated.

You are right, narcissm is more enabled for women in the west, I just don't think you articulate your message well.

oh well.

prove that you are not a retarded incel

Ok incel

Women like children, greasy brown men (Clark Kent, Elvis, Frenchmen), liars, and aspies.
Women want to control your home BASE and your LIFE.
Women are why we have crawlspaces instead of just wall conduits.
Or a 18x18 slab garage between a raised 18x18 kitchen right and 18x18 bedroom study left with central fireplace and private bathroom.
The washer-dryer are in the plumbing room between the bedroom bath and company bathroom in the kitchen to the left of the kitchen sink which will serve as the sink for it.
Having a wide garage between the kitchen (where company will meet if they ever come) keeps roaches out of my personal living area.
The fridge will be in the garage to keep the kitchen cooler.
I will live on rice cooked 17 minutes in the microwave mixed with Swiss, cheddar,
milk with Horizon organic butter, none with chicken grease,
salt, and Jarrow brand supplements (Earth Fare brand for DHA-EPA Krill Oil instead of cyanide containing "flax").
Extension cords "U"-fastened to the wall will run from the electrical panel to wherever used.
I will use password locks.