Think about it, right now in this very moment, there's a wagie in a cagie

Think about it, right now in this very moment, there's a wagie in a cagie

Attached: 1551114665141.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

think of this wagie in an ice cagie

Attached: wagieinacagie.jpg (496x600, 66K)

and there's a faggy in a waggy

T. Incel neet trapped within his home, never truly knowing what real life is.

>working any shift but first

and there is a neety smoking weedy

So compfy with my cirno fren

Attached: cirno__n_pepe_by_poppage-db2ko3x.png.jpg (326x350, 18K)

british cheddar is first rate

imagine being a wage cucky tehehehe

Attached: 245624573512346.jpg (768x960, 66K)

>imagine looking like this
>then taking hrt to look cuter
>and completely destroying your body with it
why do boys do this?

What is the alternative to being a wagie? Being a NEET? Is that the kind of life you want?

how do they cope?

Attached: 45607210_276011086434718_8377144118106652672_n.jpg (375x375, 34K)

silly goyim wage slaves

Attached: 1554518094870.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Wageslave here coming to you live from the grind. Mr. Shecklestein said if I work enough to get him his new yacht I'll get an extra day off! Three day weekend!

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-093147_Gallery.jpg (790x1424, 731K)

think about it, right now in this very moment there's a basement dweller wasting his youth on fucking fourchan

Aren't you the gay hairy arab?
Noy only is there a wagie in a cagie, there is a gay working for pay tehehehehe

Attached: 34624616.jpg (447x400, 41K)

I assume you want me to think about it logically?
*hits the pipe*

>hairy
wrong
>gay working for pay
also wrong
ive never worked a day in my life
but instead of wasting my life doing nothing im at least going to college

an arab going to college tehehehehehehehehehehe

Attached: 3874562305.jpg (474x426, 22K)

shut the fuck up retarded incel

gay arab going to college tehehehehehehe

Attached: 658367547457.jpg (379x364, 16K)

why go to college when you can detonate yourself and recieve 72 holy whores and some allah snack bar prizes?

i dont ssee what so funny about this
id rather rape you

why though? whats the point? whats your major btw? it is good you aspire for things, but do know that we neets are also merely self-seeking. goals etc is just another form of ego tripping, as is staying in the dark with a warm blanket tendies and vidya.

>whats the point? whats your major btw?
im majoring in computer science
whats the point ? well it might sound stupid but i literally never cared about anything in life more than video games so im majoring in this just for the tiny possibility that someday i might make my own game
also if i didnt go to college ill be completely lost, i simply dont find anything in life meaningful so if i just stayed at home with nothing to do i know for sure that itll only take me a year or so to kms
but what about you? is this all youre gonna do with your life? living for instant pleasures? how long will it take for you to get bored from all of this and realise everyone else has progressed with their lives except you ?

i have unironically done nothing my whole life but take government money and supplement it with internet stuff i do

i am dead poor and fear for the future

neet life is not comfy i want financial security but the only local jobs are wiping the asses of old people

Attached: 1554562501443.jpg (591x526, 45K)

>wasting his youth
Youth is an illusion. It’s evil. People who make a big deal of their “youth”, are just inviting trouble. They try to keep everything going on around them. For them, if there’s something that has to do with their “youth”, they jump at it without a second thought. From normal daily life, to rebelling against the view of society. If you fall in with them – lies, secrets, failure, and even crimes await you. But for them, it’s just a spice of life. And if failure is also a mark of “youth”, then isn’t it ironic, that a person who failed to make any friends, is also technically leading his “youth”? Though I wonder if they would agree. Everything runs on their schedule. Let me be clear. The people who enjoy their “youth”, will eventually fall apart.

i dont live for instant pleasures although the moment is much greater than we think. actually im studying to become a programmer. But ideally i would just take part in my hobbies, and have a relaxing life. Strife is for puritans and those too stupid not to work. however, i will have to work for a decade to afford a house or two, and get set up for early retirement. ill be poor but relatively happy.

>Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to a job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

wagie in a cagie tehehehehehe

Attached: 542455685693569.jpg (474x367, 27K)

be a wagie? and live in a cagie?

Attached: 363525457.png (600x562, 433K)

The only reason to be a wagie would be to waste your employer's resources. Praxis.