Happy day

There was an incredibly interesting topic I wanted to mention in today's thread - I even had that feeling in the middle of that to note it somewhere, anywhere in fact, but truth be told I quickly forgot to do even that.
..and soon enough, I forgot about the entire idea whatsoever.
It came back to me that I had this brilliant thing, like none other before, completely trapped somewhere deep in my mind.
But for some reason, I don't even feel guilty about this.
So let's make it today's question instead~

How do you reason with that insufferable future prognosis, that makes you prone to extinguishing yourself over things you care deeply for and love? Where's the line between getting accustomed, taking it easy and finally having it nowhere in general?
Do you think that trying many things in life can build up destructive bad experience? How to deal with globalism, where everything seems knowledgeable and at mere reach of one's hand, yet it's sheer bountiful of choices render you unable to stick with one idea for long enough to finally mean in life~?
Could ignorance help out with that? Wouldn't a dedicated ignorant be stigmatized if he were to chose wrong career, partner, priorities and preferences..?

Important videos
youtube.com/watch?v=pAoEHR4aW8I
youtube.com/watch?v=M1_HT3NdiXY
Thread's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Dv-B5TMxApQ

ᴱˣᵀᴿᴬ ᶦᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ ᵛᶦᵈᵉᵒ
youtube.com/watch?v=qUxPghqOazw

Attached: 594th Happy day.png (1200x1680, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z
youtube.com/watch?v=TXMGu2d8c8g&ab_channel=SpaceX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hiya!

saged

Attached: 1 (1).png (300x309, 13K)

Happybump

Attached: 1554882651943.jpg (500x375, 43K)

kot

Fuuturee, I'm sleepy.
But I ate some sugar and it feels better, but I can hardly concentrate at times.
How do you live a day when you cannot even focus..
Anyway, how's my hardworking fella across the sea doing today~?
>dUR0
Durable or guro~! ʸᵘᶜᵏ ᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵘᵐ⋅
Sir, that's a damn long set of numbers in your Id, I am truly in awe of it's sheer size /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Do you think there could be any use for them or is it just a decoration to make your posts look pretty~?

Attached: dcz4h1n-5781784c-88ee-4c13-a30c-795143d6796b.png (760x840, 697K)

>How do you reason with that insufferable future prognosis, that makes you prone to extinguishing yourself over things you care deeply for and love?
Taking pieces of yourself and scattering them around places and things you like, those pieces being time, feelings or even literal organ transplants, is what we call caring and liking.
>Where's the line between getting accustomed, taking it easy and finally having it nowhere in general?
They are all the same thing, but with different starting reasons, also varying levels of enthusiasm.
>Do you think that trying many things in life can build up destructive bad experience?
Yes, as experiencing too little and depends vastly on the actual person. Try for yourself new things, if you dislike the travels and lengths you must pursue, try some stale evenings at home then.
Discover yourself.
>How to deal with globalism, where everything seems knowledgeable and at mere reach of one's hand, yet it's sheer bountiful of choices render you unable to stick with one idea for long enough to finally mean in life~?
Like we deal with big libraries of games: by playing always the same game and still spending a fuckton on xmas sales
>Could ignorance help out with that? Wouldn't a dedicated ignorant be stigmatized if he were to chose wrong career, partner, priorities and preferences..?
I don't knooow~ *wink*

Attached: 1489914920666.png (600x789, 165K)

One foot in front of another friend, it's the only way to make it through those days. It's going well! Another day of work that ended early with plenty of time to relax afterwards and tomorrow I finally get a day off!
Rest when you need to on your sleepy day next to the
>BAY
Friend..

I tend to not think about it too much.. all is one and everything is connected. Though it causes alot of mental noise, my method is to take as much information as possible about the world and the various things are connected within it. In my mind's eye is painted a larger and larger map, frequently updated and pretty detailed..

Duro means hard as in rock hard
Cru means raw
Do not eat bay raw buddy

Attached: _clownpiece_and_hecatia_lapislazuli_touhou_drawn_by_ori_yellow_duckling_9ada2f370fc9655ae0a7272c6a0b (760x760, 329K)

Attached: 1539417566679.png (1280x720, 358K)

Reversed it's hard rock!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

Attached: Berry rude Awoo.jpg (800x800, 220K)

>Taking pieces of yourself and scattering them around places and things you like, those pieces being time, feelings or even literal organ transplants, is what we call caring and liking.
What if I don't like the idea of getting even more paler skin and that I like my nose as it is now?
Also wouldn't that make you prone to mental problems..? Having too much to worry about is a great way to live, until you start to question anything else than how to improve on whatever you are working right now.
>They are all the same thing, but with different starting reasons, also varying levels of enthusiasm.
Different starting reasons? You mean in between phases, right from the get-go or both..?
>Discover yourself.
As a reason to live~? I spoke about bad experience, but having both sides of the barricade checked out, I imagine it being quite hard to get up on your feet once you've fallen and saw the perspective of the flowers.
>Like we deal with big libraries of games: by playing always the same game and still spending a fuckton on xmas sales
So hobbies it is~!
What about meeting a common dilemma like this - you've got a very well paid job that offers incredible salary. Only hook is that to truly reward yourself with both experience and money, you have to put all your heart into that and have it in all of your lifes - private as well.
It's not really that boring but it leaves you not what you would expect from your life on this planet.
Peeps are extremely capable of adjusting into situations, some lose entire generations to feed their own beasts, but with nowadays immense information about the world, specifics and perspectives, and mindsets, it just feels near impossible for such little ecosystem to exist..
Though maybe it's just my perspective because I wasn't raised in a family of lawyers, farmers or clockmasters.

Attached: 1554321653949.gif (346x367, 510K)

>I don't knooow~ *wink*
You dodged one bullet already and won one round in career's russian roulette.
And you still have friends, private life, family and kots, and neat climate..
ʕ -ᴥ•ʔ oh I see, veeery funny.
So roll with it and praise every victory, no matter how insignificant it would be?
That sounds like a natural way to live~
>In my mind's eye is painted a larger and larger map, frequently updated and pretty detailed..
Did you know that Shakespeare actually confronted ZUN before writing some of his works..? Legends say it all started when he started writing "Hamlet", two night's after supposely complaining about a particular green haired lady, haunting him somewhere at the very verge of his peripheral vision, everytime he looked around to take a moment of clarity.

Attached: server_maintenance.jpg (1200x800, 455K)

Always rember happy day, user~
It's good to be yourself when your previous experiences shaped you in a form that fits both society and individuals the best.
But when you are met with critique, perhaps it would be mindful to take it as a gift, rather than holding your ground for long enough, that even that simple act of worry transformed into a joke, a tradition or even malicious intent.
I'm not saying every advice is bad or good, I just wanted to say that you should never close your ears for it, unless you really need a break.

ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᶦᶰᵈᵉʳ
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
ᴵᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z

Attached: the Embodiment of Reconcile.jpg (736x1041, 129K)

>Green haired lady
Gaia?! I haven't seen her in ages! Not since I was still somewhat innocent.. I'm not the only one in history then..

Attached: g1jAK3r_d.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Remembered!

Attached: 1552602245269.png (900x823, 488K)

Rembered!! :D

Yup! She loves fauna and flora alike, so it must've been Gaia in more than one tale.
Who knows under how many more forms it managed to hide in various archives, stories and dreams~

Attached: 7.png (1600x680, 1.15M)

Meh, it's not like I care about my future. I just don't want to change lole.... but I did not understand what you had said, human Yuuka....

>What if I don't like the idea of getting even more paler skin and that I like my nose as it is now?
Nah, we even worry part of our routine to making threads on internet about girl pictures, good moments and philosophy
You are already neck deep in scattering your worry into the world, let yourself flow on the wind and worry less
>Also wouldn't that make you prone to mental problems..? Having too much to worry about is a great way to live, until you start to question anything else than how to improve on whatever you are working right now.
Everyone nowadays can be diagnosed with mental problems. Past people could too but it was solved with "git gud and work you shit" and similar means of support
Also dont question yourself on what to improve: if you really need to, it will be apparent or even someone will tell you too
>Different starting reasons? You mean in between phases, right from the get-go or both..?
Why not both? Lets go with both
>I imagine it being quite hard to get up on your feet once you've fallen and saw the perspective of the flowers.
Its not only hard but necessary
Easier to talk, but hardships are quite the good opportunity to grow
>What about meeting a common dilemma like this
Stop in this point and ask yourself: arent common dilemmas the hardest and most unsolvable of all?
I dont have a good answer to this big life consuming dilemma other than:
I have and fought for what i wanted, be it on a small scale as having a job and things i like from time to time
I need no more

Attached: 40487530_p0.png (1181x1748, 1.89M)

Coffee rembemberd

Attached: c1b2b450adbf19730f6d93f2d53974f8.jpg (610x754, 33K)

Rembered

Attached: 1527188841513.jpg (874x913, 121K)

Everything is connected and Gaia's within it all along with Venus. The push and pull, masculine and feminine, the very balance of nature itself..

Attached: 1553059130269.png (888x903, 429K)

!! It's Urugwin time!
Happy new Uruguay day~! Where have you been lurking all this time? c:
You might not want it but it will come either way - if you r͇e͇a͇l͇l͇y͇ don't want it, then it won't even let you notice itself crawling into your life~
>SVH Id
>Past people could too but it was solved with "git gud and work you shit" and similar means of support
Doesn't mean those were better times but yeah - too much information, would it be true or not, can make one's suffer.
>Also dont question yourself on what to improve: if you really need to, it will be apparent or even someone will tell you too
But if you won't try then even if somebody's going to tell you how and why, you simply won't find reason and motivation to do so~
Plus your bad experience from falling and giving up will poison your mind.
>Why not both? Lets go with both
oke~
You chose door tagged as "B".
You open the door..
..!
There's another identical room with same mysteriously named exits. From your perspective it looks, like either of the doors would have ended up as empty frames, facing cold stone walls as you try to open them.
You are now standing in the same room, already after your first choice - a little bit disenchanted even~
>Its not only hard but necessary
True.
>I have and fought for what i wanted, be it on a small scale as having a job and things i like from time to time
Ye, you don't have to worry because you have enough things to take care of to sustain your good decisions.
The question is: how do you make decisions good enough that they fill up your life with how neat they turn out to be~
Sleep tight Nicemark, I'm heckin' tired =w=
Do you think that wolves on Venus awoo like the ones we have in the Internet? c:

Attached: Koisheep_MMD.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

hello poland! sorry for being late.

If there are then I have no doubt, but idk if they can exist on a thoroughly burnt planet..

Attached: Worry.jpg (800x765, 221K)

>Doesn't mean those were better times but yeah - too much information, would it be true or not, can make one's suffer.
Exactly, your are correct
Too much information is suffering
And as a bonus: too much shallow information is ignorance
>But if you won't try then even if somebody's going to tell you how and why, you simply won't find reason and motivation to do so~ Plus your bad experience from falling and giving up will poison your mind.
I cant say for everyone but for me it works, more on this matter on the last quote's reply
>You are now standing in the same room, already after your first choice - a little bit disenchanted even~
I check my inventory again
And proceed to look around 3+ times on each possible option and check for easter eggs
>The question is: how do you make decisions good enough that they fill up your life with how neat they turn out to be~
1: make a decision
2: do everything you can to back it up and make it the *right* decision
3:??????
4: profit

Attached: clayno.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I am fairly sure Cowboy brought his waifu to Jow Forums exactly from Venus and she could go full "awooo~" with extra tilde.
By the way, I like how you see BAY but not worry about how close "u" can resemble an "y".
Perhaps it's the way to go~
Sup Runner o/
Nice nearly MazE Id you've got there.
>I check my inventory again
In your backpack you find listed items:
An egg
>And proceed to look around 3+ times on each possible option and check for easter eggs
Heey, that's just cheating. But since you are describing yourself, I should probably let that slide /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Sucks that I never practiced DM'ing..
>2: do everything you can to back it up and make it the *right* decision
What if my decision breaks certain moral standards? ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
There was a man who once said "A lie told often enough becomes the truth." but even if successful, I don't think this is the right motto for life~

Attached: 1545074960650.jpg (496x294, 41K)

Cya all in a few, phone's dying.

As always, stay safe o/

Attached: 1537641692673.gif (405x720, 600K)

thank you. how you doing today?
rembered

>CRu
Maybe cruise too?

You too friend.

I spent entirety of the day half-asleep.
On the other side, I did all of my necessary things and will probably take it easy for a few oncoming days o/
So yeah, bretty okay~
Are you doing well yourself, R'unner?
very good :b

Attached: 1545247336454.png (970x500, 28K)

Oh don't worry, I'm here to stay.

Attached: 1540743718084.png (900x1100, 336K)

I'm doing okay, quiet day but it is B-cyclone day today. and while I haven't got a treasure radar I do have a team that can beat it.
I love the fact this one's outranged by just about everything in my lineup.

>I love the fact this one's outranged by just about everything in my lineup.
Sounds like a nice progression~
Compare it to your first encounter with them and you've got a good image.

Attached: 7301-zwierzaki-kot-i-pistolet.jpg (1366x1025, 123K)

yeah, first encounter didn't go smoothly, luckly this time I have robocat knocking the cyclone back before it can hit, units that can survive a frame or two in range, and A.bahamut (though suprisingly, it's valk cat who's MVP today)

Rembered!

FAPPY GAY SHALL BURN

3 hours to go

youtube.com/watch?v=TXMGu2d8c8g&ab_channel=SpaceX

btw yuka, you probably missed this one since you went to sleep yesterday, since you went to sleep before I posted it, here's what the whole place looks like.

Attached: image.jpg (1584x888, 227K)

Can I talk to you about my dream?

First of all I want to thank niceland for giving me a Yemen flag because that region is green even if I don't remember seeing the flag. Now I can finally say the Arab Peninsula is complete.
I have the problem of starting too many things at once and not finishing anything like you said, I always think that I can do more even if I usually end up just procrastinating until the end.
>Could ignorance help out with that?
While that could be a solution but I think that's cheating and kinda boring, I think that getting so wise that you can work around everything that bothers you is the best solution. One of the things that scare me the most is waking up someday and just forgetting my dreams and just going with the flow and accepting everything that happens, it's really sad to see people with fake smiles doing their best at a thing they don't even want to do.

Attached: Iêmen.png (26x20, 515)

Hello Koishi
>Die Id
ᵒʰ ᶰᵒ⋅
I saw it in the archives - reek of propaganda and are simple enough to craft with ease..
>42 Id
Sure thing, maybe I will even share you certain theo-based plotline I got an idea of like an hour ago~
If you wanna ᵃᶰᵈ ᶦᶠ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᵃᵇᶫᵉ ᵗᵒ⋅
Yup, same over here.
>I think that's cheating and kinda boring
Interesting to call that cheating but I can see where you are coming with that.
>One of the things that scare me the most is waking up someday and just forgetting my dreams and just going with the flow and accepting everything that happens, it's really sad to see people with fake smiles doing their best at a thing they don't even want to do.
Not the end of the world until you remember about your past and that you can strive for it's return~
lolwut has he delete it himself?

Attached: 1553792591274.jpg (500x373, 27K)

>In your backpack you find listed items:
An egg
Put egg over hot rice while in the rice cooker
>Heey, that's just cheating. But since you are describing yourself, I should probably let that slide /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
>Sucks that I never practiced DM'ing..
DM'ing is tiresome but a heckton of fun
You gotta have nice moves and preparation because those pesky adventurers always seems to go on the wrong places
>There was a man who once said "A lie told often enough becomes the truth." but even if successful, I don't think this is the right motto for life~
I shall do everything in my power to backup my decision on following this motto~
I have the power of tautology and you cannot harm my iron clad resolve

Attached: 3BirbsinaRow.jpg (500x521, 56K)

>I saw it in the archives
You did not follow that link in the end, right?

I dunno. Probably. Maybe.
I cannot find any.
Nice numbers.
>I have the power of tautology and you cannot harm my iron clad resolve
Then I shall become a sophist.
It's actually something I planned since my very early days.
>Put egg over hot rice while in the rice cooker
The egg falls asleep and so does your DM.
Good night~

Attached: 1529529808032.jpg (842x699, 42K)

Have nice sleps DM
May your eggs cook overnight and your rolls be ever concise with the overall story

Attached: touhou_kyouko_sleeping.jpg (628x882, 498K)

Goodnight Yuuka, Snug sleps.

sleep well Polen
also late REMBA !! :3

coming in with that late happydaybump
also
remba

Sorry for the wait, anyways my dream was about me running a harem of anime traps, but I wasn’t turned on by the traps and I had like 4 or 5 anime waifus with no penises.