I have never seen a real mosque or muslim in my life, ask me anything

I have never seen a real mosque or muslim in my life, ask me anything

no benis picture

Attached: yes.png (449x250, 66K)

same here just ask me anything

Attached: 20120112-141148-739526_0_0.jpg (296x480, 27K)

mashallah habibi

Attached: crater.jpg (274x184, 8K)

hows america going in general? not strictly political or anything, just in day to day life?

you guys eat pastel?

are most of you catholic?

Do you have any hentai of that girl you posted?

I wake up brush my teeth eat breakfast have fun outside in the sun. Play with my cats. Eat dinner brush teeth go to bed. Jsut a normal day.

ignore the secund interrogation

64% is catholic, 33% are evangelic but most of poor people are evangelic

>pic related

Attached: curumirinha 2.png (818x899, 217K)

most of evangelics are loud talking fatasses, the only reason they are not becoming anti vax is because tropical diseases would kill them just for thinking about it

sounds fun, i have 1 koto and 5 dogos plus the dogos from street that i feed and bath

did you forget the part about your job?

user is clearly an neet living with his mom or rich old lady he pretends to date

>kotana

Attached: konata.png (470x600, 191K)

Show more.

i have never seen a retarded nigger monkey in my life, until now that is, ask me anything

nuu

kei, thats your favourite regional food?

Attached: konata-4.jpg (259x194, 13K)

You and argentina have the most muslims in latin america, I’m surprised you haven’t seen any

post boipucci

aparently there are only 2 mosques in my state, both in the capital, i have no clue where they are and how they look, but i have seen a budhist and a hindu temple, a lot of african religions cult houses and i even heard about some occultists making reunions down the giant antenna nearby, but i never confirmed anything since i dont care and the road to antenna is so shady and scary .~.

nu, i said no benis go away husky

>i said no benis
>post boipucci
exactly

What do you think those occultists are doing over there in that spot? Also what are those african cult houses about?

Attached: 4L_kjKhGOPV.jpg (236x354, 8K)

i have no idea what they do down the antenna, i imagine they just want a hidden and empty place to reunite, i think no one goes there beyound them and the workers from the company that owns it, the thing is no mistery its just a fucking hight antenna up on the hill, the terrain is fully walled with threes planted all along the wall, but there is no protection to advoid people to climb and also the only entrance seems to be never locked and its faces an asphalt road that takes all the way thought the hill, but its not an empty place, there are some houses nearby, but in the other side (that not faces the road) there is a small municipal reserve (that no one actually respects and the governament dont give any fuck)

>What are those frican cult houses about?

Most are from Cadomblé and Ubanda, african-brazilian religions who originate directelly from traditional african religions but culturally adapted by the influence of colonization and cristianity, i dont understand much about those religions, they believe in Orixás but also celebrate some catholic dates, and they call their cult houses "terreiros" (with have no direct translation)

picture i made from the antenna some time ago, as you can see there are some houses in the side that faces the road and a small favela in the downhill side
sorry for the light effects i thought it was aesthetic

Attached: 20180104_082036.jpg (2560x1536, 925K)

>mfw forget to adjust image

i am going to sleepo

wassaup

Attached: Leaked-image-of-a-Cosmic-Horror-that-NASA-attempted-to-hide-us.jpg (700x408, 15K)

Hello frien, good morning

Hows life in arab world?

How can I get into Brazil if I want to live and work there? Do I need visa?

>no chubby native gf

Attached: rule34.xxx 2259974 1girls alphonse_(white_datura) apple black_hair breasts face_paint female female_ (1400x875, 1.59M)

Post more kurmumina lewds

Attached: rule34.paheal.net 589451 Brchan Kuruminha full.jpg (824x1000, 143K)

Poland is Visa free for a stay up to 90 days (for business or turism), you need just the EU passport. Getting a permanent Visa is more complicated but Brazil don't have a restricted policy on immigrants, you'll not be deported. The language is the Portuguese (which is more difficult than Spanish to learn) and the living costs are insane (trust me, I don't understand how a poor country can have this extremely high living cost). I suggest you to find a job before coming, that will guarantee your permanent Visa.

How's the situation in southern Brazil? Is it easy to get any job there? There is a village called Áurea with ~ 3000 polish diaspora and it most likely will be my destination for the beginning

come to brasil

depends on the kind of job you are searching for, manual work, clerk and factory jobs are easier and in most states aways avaiable (except for factory ones whats relative) but any other kind of jobs will depend in what region you are going to live.

Rs is good, i have family in Paraná different from the northern states you can drink water straight from the tap, but i recomment having a tap filter in any case

For the first few months I'm going to take literally any job just to not be a hobo. Thanks for answers anyway

Hey if I wanna visit brazil for tourism, whats the visa status? I hold a UAE passport. Also what are places to go or avoid? Oh and how are the nude beaches

UAE is mandatory Visa for tourism and business, but you have 90 days of visa dispensation if you are visiting.
Only Mercosul, EU members and some random countries bonoros recently choose are visa free.

>places to advoid
if you are going to Rio only go to favelas if they are pacified and you are with a local guide. advoid favelas, street commercial centers during rush our and shady places in general, and dont say you are from UAE principally if you are from Dubai, average boomer thinks everyone from UAE is a rich khalifa, but feel free to use it to hit the chicks, but dont trust the street ones and dont stay much time nearby cheap street prostituition.

at least where i live, most big hotels in city centers are crap, if i was a tourist i would stay at albergues and beach hotels, they have more quality than the average >pic related, but there are some good big hotels, but they are so expensive.

If you are going to the country side, depending of the region, advoid talking with the locals if you dont know portuguese, they get offended by everything they dont understand.

> how are the nude beaches

i have never been in a nude beach, seems like the conservative boomers dont like nudism in general thats means less old folks, but its aways relative how much conservative is the area you are visiting. Most of popular nude beaches are ruled by nudist associations, they have rules and you can be banned for life if you violate them.
generally, no erections, never.

Wow i did not expect that. Thanks for the tips user, very helpful!
Ive always seen how awesome beaches in Brazil are, but i dont think i can manage no boners heh

konigga from brazil

forget to put the image of the hotel i was refering to, but it doenst worth it.

If you are comming for the nudist beaches there are some nudist resorts what are more "open minded", normally they own private beaches and the only way to enter is paying a for a room in the resort hotel, different from the nudist associations that are free to go, but also accepts underages and are visited mostly by families or tourist couples (i heard about one what only accepts the entrange of males if they come with their spouses, no gays or unmarried men, yeah) but i believe most are more chill.
About the paid resorts i dont know if they tolerate boners, most dont i think, there also few good resorts of that kind as it seems, but if you going to one, check the regulation first so they dont kick you out without refund

benis picture

no, i sad no benis picture right there it says no benis picture

hmm are you sure it looks like benis picture to me

Attached: 1554676137347.jpg (720x654, 46K)

no no nu, it says no benis picture, i know that because i write "no benis picture" with means i was trying to comunicate to all anons and namefags reading this thread that theres going to be no benis picture

no
benis picture

i actually can't read i was lying the whole time

Attached: croppedImage.png (154x143, 35K)

Every day I see more muslim arabs than natives ask me anything

how many mosques and churches are in your town?

you have to learn its easy

afaik theres none as of now

no mosques

i dont know about churches, maybe ten-ish

Top 5 bruh moments

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-225950.png (1080x1920, 79K)

no mosques but full of muslims, doenst it creates a religious instability? do the muslim tolerate the church prayers or vice versa?

anso, how much affected was the job market in sweden, i have seen a lot of news about rapists and pickpoketers but nothing about the economic disturbance since the mass migration. where are the immigrants working? are you guys able to find jobs? how the day to day life changed to natives in sweden in general

ok i learned to read i think it says "benis picture"

Attached: 1536707219020.jpg (257x257, 16K)

i learn it wrong, it says no benis picture
i write a "no" before the "benis picture" no it means no benis picture for you and no benis picture to anyone else, since i write

no
benis
picture

no

no i said "i" but i mean "you"

you are confusing me aaaaa
but no benis

shh, who's the native english speaker here?

Attached: 1539267492004.jpg (280x355, 15K)

how can you prove me you are american and not just someone from andorra visiting your dying uncle who will give you his old car, that you think values a loan but actually dont

no benis for you, user from andorra

What are some swearing and vulgarisms in Portuguese?

do they have these bad boys in andorra

Attached: IMG_20190411_193008.jpg (1125x2000, 1.06M)

this is a pretty crap hotel you are in andorran

same

wtf that's my house

generic:
vai tomar no cu (go fuck your ass)
vai pra puta que te pariu ("go to your slut mother")
filho da puta (son of a bitch)
vai te foder (fuck you)
arrombado (someone with an extended asshole)
porra (cum)
buceta do caralho ("cock's cunt)
demente/debiloide (retard)
boqueteiro/mama rola (dick sucker)
baitola/viado/frango/bicha (faggot)
cachorro (pimp)
chifrudo/corno/boi (cuck)
filho do demonio/cruz credo (someone really ugly)
fodido ("fucked")
grelo podre ("stink clitoris")
cibito baleado/puta/vagabunda (slut)
saco de bosta: (shit bag)
cara de cu (ass face)

i cant remember more

how can your prove its your house, it its was your house and you was on your house you would be using an andorran flag.
you are in an hotel in america this is why you have an american flag

ok fine you caught me i'm andorran...

Attached: 1540701298794.png (298x390, 157K)

whats right cirno andorran, no benis for you

>frango=chicken=faggot
>cachorro=dog=pimp
Hmmm.........

also viado derivates from veado that means deer
and the feminine of cachorro in this case is not cadela, but cachorra that means slut.
there is also "cavalo" and "cavala" what means a weird and misfit person

i dont remember any more animal ones

also galinha, vaca means puta too.
in brazilian portuguese calling a lady "rapariga" its a way of calling her a slut, but in portugal its a name for "lady"

Man, I forgotted about portugal that thoses words aren't swears like here.

Attached: claire_eats_burger.png (513x724, 82K)