What do you guys wanna talk about

what do you guys wanna talk about

Attached: 1496356172092.jpg (572x621, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAIDqt2aUek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you how was your day?

Attached: kaiser jimm2.jpg (226x301, 8K)

video games

pretty good thanks
i managed to get some beer and relax tonight since i got nothing to do tomorrow
how about you?

Attached: 1489696668023.jpg (600x507, 79K)

what video games do you want to talk about

Attached: jazz5.jpg (480x480, 32K)

im good. im the kaiser i must stay good.

depends on what you like

thats good i hope things stay good for you user
i like advance wars, paper mario 64 & ttyd, diablo 2, evolution worlds, super mario rpg
i like turn based games normally but i like playing cooperative games with my friends
how about you

Attached: 1522941607511.png (540x540, 456K)

i like jrpgs as well, and some vns right now im playing danganronpa but i got bored
im brainlet so i couldnt finis advanced wars, i dropped paper mario and im halfway diablo 1, i cant get into fire emblem tho

fire emblem to me is worse than advance wars, but i cant quite figure out why i dont like it as much
ive been playing some vns too, one of my friends got me to start playing fate stay night, and i just recently completed saya no uta. also played doki doki literature club and katawa shoujo a while ago

>doki doki literature club and katawa shoujo a while ago
got like 200 hours on both games, might replay them, i have been bored to death and never completed a game on pc since 4 months ago, last game i completed was kotor 2
i even have a notepad of my backlog and my mod back log been wanting to replay stalker but with mods alongside new vegas but cant bring my self to do it and just spend my time here or on youtube

you ever played any of the ddlc mods? i recently discovered ddlc salvation. i really enjoyed it actually but its very sayori focused and monika-unfocused
misha also has a route from a mod, and its based off a fanfic. its pretty short but its not too bad

i really dont like fanfics and i read something about monica ai or something like that, i dont want to spend my time with her i wanted natsuki

thats fine i dont really either, but it was neat to see somebody's fanfic come to life (partially) in a mod. i played summers clover and didnt really like it because there was a lot of blank stuff and no music. the misha mod felt much more like an actual route than summers clover did

besides videogames what else do you enjoy?

i play music but thats about it
im pretty boring otherwise sorry user
what about you

Nigger

damn

well i try to look for music on /mu/ but it takes a long time looking and searching every chart, listening to music isnt even my hobby but at least i need chill music whenever i leave my home so i dont feel completely bored

i like to play it more than listen to it if that makes any sense
what kind of chill music are you looking for? ambience? something easy listening and relaxing?

sandwiches and why you should make me more

whats your favourite type of sandwich
mine is the reuben

anything that I can reasonably eat

well i really like synthwave because i ride the public transport and it takes a long time right now im listening to this
but normally i just listen to videogames ost or anime ost
or random songs that appears on my recommend
youtube.com/watch?v=HAIDqt2aUek

i am in the mood for oranges
yummy