What is your dream house?

Attached: w800x533.jpg (800x533, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNilNlrRqe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Innawoods

I want to be able to go outside naked and shoot pigeons off my front porch without anyone calling the cops

Victorian architecture gets my dick soaked

Attached: 83495892.jpg (720x960, 103K)

A simple cabin in the Irish country side, within a walks distance from a village who’s only businesses are locally owned.

Attached: basedandredpiled.gif (367x219, 523K)

175 141

This but I wanna be able to fuck a deer without anyone seeing

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

based and redpilled

also preferably with an upstairs so I am forced to move more than I do in a single-story house

It needs to be in a clearing wide enough that no trees that fall can reach it.

I don't like big living spaces, makes me feel uncomfortable and more lonely than I already am, I'd love to have a small apartment.
youtube.com/watch?v=cNilNlrRqe8
Would love to have an apartment like this, reminds me of my Grandma's old home feels old and gives me a warm feeling just looking at it.

Attached: 1551953023490.jpg (1600x1200, 558K)

Only a fag of iq of 47 uses a manbitch's dream homeau image filesize to insult a 28 year old man of iq of 141 named David Ross Garrett that comes to insult it.

Something like this...

Attached: 1516933583027.jpg (750x474, 419K)

Something like pic related

or

Attached: Screenshot_1680.png (792x528, 1.21M)

If I'm doing well in life I'll be posting in bant from a house in villa angostura

Attached: Sin título-1.jpg (1290x966, 1.44M)

the white house
but i don't need to dream about it

earth, as my whole house, coming soon

>What is your dream house?

Mortgage Free.

Can houses in the UK not be next to literally one another?

Houses joined together are called "Terraced" houses. If they are only attached to one other house, it's called "Semi-detached". If it's not connected to another house, it's called "detached".

kek